Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I haven’t really noticed her slagging anyone off except for her mother, and there’s obviously history there.
She’s no saint but I like that she doesn’t fake it either, it definitely took me a while to get used to her personality 😂 I love hearing her talking about books and reading, you can tell there is real passion there.
I don’t follow any of her social media did she say why there was no vlog this week?
No I don’t think she has posted a reason why . Yeah you can see she has a trouble doing past with her mother. Which is why she is so independent I think . Must be hard right enough to have to parent your own parent .

Reactions: 1

gypsymoth

VIP Member
she's a bit different with her book buying obsession....i like her now i'm more used to her

she's frustrated by her mum, she has copd but still smokes, effectively disabling herself.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I agree I unfollowed her. People are struggling to eat right now and she wants £8000 off her followers cause she can’t wait to get it on the NHS . People are waiting for cancer treatments right now. They all beg for money eventually.
Its sad ive unfollowed her on everything she used to laugh at people like her she is like the people who she slates and “”doesnt relate to”” all respect gone for her

monga

VIP Member
In their chats video they say the mum vloggers they dislike do we think its the bigger ones ?
You mean her and Ellie ? I thought it was vlogmus you were talking about .I'd say it's the bigger ones that use their kids for engagement.

Hello

I really like Jess and her Chanel, her latest Vlog really hurt my heart too, I only watched the first half hour as il watch the rest this evening, hope she gets some help soon even for just a break x
Just warning you it gets harrowing towards the end poor Jess. Phoebe has night terrors

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
But it’s not cosmetic. If it was someone wanting surgery on their leg because it caused them chronic pain, would you see it as cosmetic?
What ever reason it is it still falls under that catergory

🤷‍♀️

People have to accept its a subject that will get people heated people have lost their jobs buisnisses their lively hoods homes etc cancer treatments being stopped or delayed then jess asking her viewers for money its always going to be a touchy one and people have to accept it like the ones that dont agree have to accept people will donate their cold hard money for someones comestic surgery 🤷‍♀️ health reasons or not its still wrong

Attachments

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Wonder Is she a fan of the Meldrums she called the baby after their two girls !