Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially taking money off children now...

It’s sad because most people genuinely loved her, now her reputation will be tainted by being work shy and shady😒
I’ve lost all respect for her after that vid no harm but she comes across as disingenuous..A Bette Davis performance for sure.

I’ll just leave this here not a mention of the backache that’s been unbearable for years

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm actually kind of torn now. I think her biggest mistake was putting the GFM out there before posting her second video.

I still don't think she should be asking for money without getting off her ass, finding a job (any job) to fund it herself. But watching her videos she does come across as genuinely uncomfortable with the GFM and I mean, her boobs are huge, that has to affect everything she does in life. If she was working and doing her best to save the money, I would have no issues with what she's done. It's a shame that even the backlash doesn't seem to be enough to get her off her ass!

• Heart
There's no question that her boobs are huge but she's clearly playing on peoples emotions on that vid and she knows it ,she's always been very sly her and Ellie together are a car crash so unlikeable but watching Ellie away from her she's completely different even in the way she is with her kids she actually has time for them and works when she could sponge off her ex he has a good job and earns a lot but she chose to move to a council flat and stand on her own two feet ,where as Jess is deff work shy and manipulative.

• Heart
Oh my, Ses and I'm not Putin, you seem very invested in this whole thing 🙈

Thing is with the nhs not funding it, she would still end up using nhs funding anyway through physio appointments and potentially even back surgery in the future!

After the 2nd video, my view on it is that I don't think she should be fund raising for the full amount, but I don't see why she shouldn't do so for some of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’d gone off Jess long before the GFM because of the way she treats P. I think if she’s have started a GFM and said she had half the money saved she wouldn’t have come so grabby etc.
I do think she will have to tread carefully for a while though when it comes to money. Don’t go showing off your Next / home bargains hauls after people have generously donated to your plea for help. If they manage to buy that bungalow (not a chance in hell really though) it won’t take long for people to start calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the new video yet but I’ve completely lost all respect for her.

Just like others have said on here, she is unbelievably shady about the whole thing. Neil comes across as very selfish and seems to not care or want to help his wife at all. Clearly there’s no financial worries about leaving her job, buying a new family car, or endless tat, but to save a few £ for her own op is clearly out the question. I guarantee there will be no financial sacrifices on her part (evidenced by her vlog): come birthdays and Christmas everyone will have a big pile of cheap tat, and I’m sure she will do another big book haul soon (so that her covers match her bookshelf). In a year or so I bet they will “come into some money” 🤔 and will be able to buy their house. I’m sorry she’s in pain but I hope people never forget this because as far as I’m concerned she’s as bad as the rest of these “influencers”

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Thing is with the nhs not funding it, she would still end up using nhs funding anyway through physio appointments and potentially even back surgery in the future!

After the 2nd video, my view on it is that I don't think she should be fund raising for the full amount, but I don't see why she shouldn't do so for some of it.
I think you meant me and monga. yeah i don’t think it’s right why should we be hiding our faces because of that.

Last edited:
She knows what she's doing for sure, the way she kept saying she "lost her job" when we know she chose to give it up....you left your job Jess, you didn't lose it! every time someone challenges her about giving it up she just skirts round it very politician style and repeats she "lost" her job

• Heart
Yes you can understand her need to get rid of the boobs but in all fairness she knew years she wanted rid of them so why not save like the rest of us if we need something she hasnt said much about her backache struggles in her previous vlogs i think sbe is manipulateive and sly like why would her ✌husband tell her to do a good fund me it should be him helping as long as people are are donating she sending hearts any bit of a challenging comment shes on the defence she should be ashamed of herself she might as well be on the road begging but she knkws how to play the game getting viewers to listen to sob storys and tears get a life jess save your own cash or get your hubby to help you so many other sick people need donations its degradable what shes doing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ive not even commented since a day or two ago and sorry excuse me for being upset when people r going hungry losing homes and jobs when we get lazy arses like jess who quits her job lies about it then expects things for free #sorrynotsorry

• Heart
She knows what she's doing for sure, the way she kept saying she "lost her job" when we know she chose to give it up....you left your job Jess, you didn't lose it! every time someone challenges her about giving it up she just skirts round it very politician style and repeats she "lost" her job
Lexi you're like me can spot a bluffer a mile off ;)

In that case we could all start GFM for everything we want to change incase we need the NHS in the future ,we all become a burden to them as we age.

Yes you can understand her need to get rid of the boobs but in all fairness she knew years she wanted rid of them so why not save like the rest of us if we need something she hasnt said much about her backache struggles in her previous vlogs i think sbe is manipulateive and sly like why would her ✌husband tell her to do a good fund me it should be him helping as long as people are are donating she sending hearts any bit of a challenging comment shes on the defence she should be ashamed of herself she might as well be on the road begging but she knkws how to play the game getting viewers to listen to sob storys and tears get a life jess save your own cash or get your hubby to help you so many other sick people need donations its degradable what shes doing 🙄
You only have to listen to the wording in the latest vid to know it was scripted , she was trying too hard for my liking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Lexi you're like me can spot a bluffer a mile off ;)

In that case we could all start GFM for everything we want to change incase we need the NHS in the future ,we all become a burden to them as we age.

You only have to listen to the wording in the latest vid to know it was scripted , she was trying too hard for my liking.
My comment was aimed at those saying she shouldn't get funding for it on the nhs, she's going to end up costing them money in the long run anyway because of issues relating to the size of her boobs, so its 6 and 2 3s in terms of cost for the nhs really. 🤷‍♀️

My comment was aimed at those saying she shouldn't get funding for it on the nhs, she's going to end up costing them money in the long run anyway because of issues relating to the size of her boobs, so its 6 and 2 3s in terms of cost for the nhs really. 🤷‍♀️
Oh sorry I misunderstood ,no I think she should get NHS funding but be prepared to wait in line like everyone else ,if she wants to go private she should fit the bill herself ,like everyone else.

• Heart
She goes on about go fund me emailing her saying they read her story,want to use it in media......Jess love, that’s a standard remain EVERYONE GETS!!! They haven’t marked you out as special!

• Heart
She goes on about go fund me emailing her saying they read her story,want to use it in media......Jess love, that’s a standard remain EVERYONE GETS!!! They haven’t marked you out as special!
Did she mention that in the video? Still haven’t watched it and don’t follow her on insta (think her page is private). I’d be shocked if she lets them!! I know if it was me I wouldn’t want private pics of my body online/in the press, and I’d be quite embarrassed anyway for all the reasons regarding her begging/manipulation that we have discussed here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did she mention that in the video? Still haven’t watched it and don’t follow her on insta (think her page is private). I’d be shocked if she lets them!! I know if it was me I wouldn’t want private pics of my body online/in the press, and I’d be quite embarrassed anyway for all the reasons regarding her begging/manipulation that we have discussed here
Yes she said it in the vid but posted near the end she told them no ,she's also added a message on the GFM to say no one has permission to use her pics etc.

• Heart
I didn’t like how she kept referring to herself as ‘just a normal girl’. Who does she think she is?? She should stop the GFM now, take the £6000 and find the rest herself, I cannot believe she’s going to let it reach the full amount 😣

• Heart
I didn’t like how she kept referring to herself as ‘just a normal girl’. Who does she think she is?? She should stop the GFM now, take the £6000 and find the rest herself, I cannot believe she’s going to let it reach the full amount 😣
She should be ashamed of herself there was someone in her comments on the vlog calling her out and she went off on the feeling sorry for herself if she could pay she would and all that shes a very good manipulator ill give her that and as for that bloke of hers hes a waster what man would let their wife beg for tits let it be reduction or enlargement there a disgrace the pair of them 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.