Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what she has said in the past her mum certainly doesn’t have much money at all.

I’m in the minority but I don’t care she started a GFM. I have seen the most ridiculous uses of GFM over the years, and people give willingly. That’s on them for being idiots.
her mum is on disability, chronic illness or something of that sort.

Reactions: 3
I wonder will she take the GFM down once she's reached a couple of grand .I don't think she would take criticism well especially if her subs remind her that her channel was built on keeping it real and she's gone against everything she's ever said was a no ,no for her

I expect this kind of thing from many, many, MANY youtube and insta folks but the fact it's Jess has really thrown me, it's like I had to read it all twice to make sure i'd got it right, the hypocrisy is laughable, how can she ask people to donate.....and she has however much she says she hasn't and I quote "if you can donate anything, even £2 I would appreciate it". She even has parts of the story in bold text, things like I hate myself and mental & physical health, im honestly gobsmacked, no one is disputing she needs this done and from the pictures she has added I can see it must be awful to deal with but come on, have some integrity and sort it yourself without getting your begging bowl out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said she will pay for the rest herself ..... saids enough to me 🤦‍♀️
so she does have money? Or can at least save money as she might have to still fork out £6000 herself say. Where will that magically appear from? Something is not adding up here 🧐

Reactions: 7
I expect this kind of thing from many, many, MANY youtube and insta folks but the fact it's Jess has really thrown me, it's like I had to read it all twice to make sure i'd got it right, the hypocrisy is laughable, how can she ask people to donate.....and she has however much she says she hasn't and I quote "if you can donate anything, even £2 I would appreciate it". She even has parts of the story in bold text, things like I hate myself and mental & physical health, im honestly gobsmacked, no one is disputing she needs this done and from the pictures she has added I can see it must be awful to deal with but come on, have some integrity and sort it yourself without getting your begging bowl out.
This !!!!!! I think its shocked me so much cuz its jess shes openly mocked other vloggers because she never related to them i feel like shes in the same boat as them now

so she does have money? Or can at least save money as she might have to still fork out £6000 herself say. Where will that magically appear from? Something is not adding up here 🧐
Exactly this !! Shes asking for over the surgery cost too mark my words i bet she has most of it saved n just wants extra to buy tit why else would u ask for over the price of the surgery and then said il pay the rest somthing isnt adding up

Reactions: 5
I think it's over the top and completely distasteful to say it's people like Jess who have caused people to die from lack of cancer treatment. Im sorry to hear you had someone close pass away due to untreated cancer during lockdown 1, but this is not to do with people taking telephone appointments at the doctors. All hospital appointments were stopped. As someone who had a breast lump go unchecked from March-July last year I would never blame people taking up GP appointments?

Also I think you should bear in mind she approached them last summer when things were slowly opening back up and many thought we were over the worst of it.

I still stand by my comment in that if she wants to do it and people want to donate then why not. The affordable payment plan is not necessarily affordable for everyone. I certainly couldn't afford £100+ per month.

But if she is saving her own money toward it, then I do think she is out of order trying to raise the whole amount.

Reactions: 9
I think it's over the top and completely distasteful to say it's people like Jess who have caused people to die from lack of cancer treatment. Im sorry to hear you had someone close pass away due to untreated cancer during lockdown 1, but this is not to do with people taking telephone appointments at the doctors. All hospital appointments were stopped. As someone who had a breast lump go unchecked from March-July last year I would never blame people taking up GP appointments?

Also I think you should bear in mind she approached them last summer when things were slowly opening back up and many thought we were over the worst of it.

I still stand by my comment in that if she wants to do it and people want to donate then why not. The affordable payment plan is not necessarily affordable for everyone. I certainly couldn't afford £100+ per month.

But if she is saving her own money toward it, then I do think she is out of order trying to raise the whole amount.
Someone asked her well r u going to pay some of it yourself and she said of course yet is asking for the full surgery price which is actually way more then what it costs nothing adds up which is what makes it worse imo

Reactions: 4

Jess had a physical appointment and wanted another after losing 5lbs to prove she had. She said she edited out the part she was angry she could only get telephone appointment.

I think thats what we’re finding difficult- that she doesn’t seem willing to partially pay for it. I would understood so much more if she had said ‘we’ve raised this much, please help with the rest.’

• Heart
yeah the bolding of certain words I felt was really calculated. Again another way of pulling on peoples emotions to feel sorry for her.

I don’t think anyone disputes that she should get the surgery and it must be a tit thing to deal with but no one can deny that if this was any other influencer Jess would be the first one to jump on them for using their platform for selfish reasons.

she knows exactly what she is doing and I think this go fund me has been her plan for a long time. Otherwise she wouldn’t have quit her job so readily after 1 weeks training on a new system. It’s pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought she had more self respect. I thought I’d see her work 8 jobs and sell everything she owned to be able to feed her kids...thinking that was the lowest point anyone could reach in life,
she was THAT proud and had that much self respect I thought she’d do anything before ask for help.

but she’s begging for money for a boob job,
AND INCLUDING EXTRA TO THE TOTAL FOR GO FUND ME FEES!!! She won’t even pay that herself.
that’s not who I thought she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she had more self respect. I thought I’d see her work 8 jobs and sell everything she owned to be able to feed her kids...thinking that was the lowest point anyone could reach in life,
she was THAT proud and had that much self respect I thought she’d do anything before ask for help.

AND INCLUDING EXTRA TO THE TOTAL FOR GO FUND ME FEES!!! She won’t even pay that herself.
In recent comments she said shes been saving and has saved some money ? So wtf is going on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She's even claiming she hasn't asked people for money when she clearly has ,there's a lot of shocked subs on her comments 😂

Are you referencing my comment about losing a family member?

if so I would kindly ask that you go and re-read what I said as I never once said it’s people like Jess that have caused people to die of cancer so please don’t misquote me.
What I actually said was she had managed to self medicate this issue for multiple years - of her own admission. So why the sudden urgency to seek medical intervention from the NHS in the middle of a pandemic?

I said I have lost family members so this cuts deep for me - that is not blaming anyone for that happening.

I personally feel it is over the top and distasteful to try to undermine and trivialise the loss of a life in defence of a non-urgent cosmetic surgery procedure.

On a separate note I hope you got the breast lump checked out and I hope you are ok.

Reactions: 2

same! im now questioning my great judge of character status as always thought it was pretty spot on but I actually feel bit shook that Jess has gone down this route, this is 100% the type of thing she'd call others out for, it's not even a £500 GFM its 8.5k which blows my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She even said about finance and asking family for help so I don't know why she's asking for so much .

it feels like she's had massive encouragement from somewhere to do this.......i'm suspicious of Ellie. maybe she is behind it

I also wonder if Neil keeps money back for himself and possibly has colluded with Ellie and egged Jess on with this. I doubt Jess would be confidant enough to put those pictures up without someone in the sidelines pushing her. why can't they take a payment plan? maybe because Neil said NO!

She admitts to asking more then needed 🤦‍♀️
Not a hint of embarrassment from her at all. Shocking.

it feels like she's had massive encouragement from somewhere to do this.......i'm suspicious of Ellie. maybe she is behind it

I also wonder if Neil keeps money back for himself and possibly has colluded with Ellie and egged Jess on with this. I doubt Jess would be confidant enough to put those pictures up without someone in the sidelines pushing her. why can't they take a payment plan? maybe because Neil said NO!
I’ve never had much time for Elle to be honest.
jess has always been tight with money, but clearly she’s now realised getting others to pay is the way forward.
quit your job and get your subs to fund your life.

I’d probably have a margin more of respect if she’d even just asked for half of the amount needed?
the full (or more than) amount even though she has some savings for it just doesn’t add up to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.