Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello

Aww bless.them let's hope her channel grows she deserves to make more than she does from YouTube

Reactions: 8

Sallydally

VIP Member
Also, I really don’t like how she is with P sometimes. Posting a photo of F and P, but commenting ‘of Florence, you are my ray of sunshine.’ What about P? I know she gets a lot of credit for being honest, but honestly sometimes her parenting is questionable. She gets ratty with P so much and it almost feels like sometimes the poor kid can’t do anything right!
I thought that was a bit mean too. She’s always very negative about Phoebe.
And considering she slags off other mummy vloggers (Mrs meldrum slyly) she named her child Florence Ophelia.....that was defo stolen from Rebecca meldrums kids names 🤣

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She seems so happy as well, I never thought she’d want another!
I love how honest she is about her struggles becoming a mum and how difficult she found it all in the beginning, she seems a really great mum now. I’m really happy for her!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
her eating and feeding florance snow off the floor when theres a fucking deadly dieseas go around let alone what dogs or cat did their buisniss in it makes me super uncomfortable and ew

• Sick
  • Wow

ses3711

VIP Member
She’s decided to go private even though she can’t get credit.

she has savings but ‘lost’ her job.

and sick of waiting on nhs.

some woman just donated 1.5k!

• Wow

Appanappa

Chatty Member
i really like jess
however i can not help but feel like shes had this baby for so so many wrong reasons
if you watch her videos she does not come across as excited what so ever she even admitted she is not maternal at all i think theres a genrel diffence between trying to be a different mum blogger and just appearing like you could not give two hoots about your child
i am no way saying she neglects P but the way she talks about the baby worries me i dont know does anyone else get the feeling or am i looking to far in to the situation ? like its almost like to me they have had a second because they feel they had to i dont know some thing very off and not right about it
I just don’t thinks she’s as much of an oversharer as other you tubers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she largely had a second because she didn’t want P to be an only child but there’s not much wrong with that, she must have wanted a second aswell or I doubt she’d have one.
she clearly loves P, I just don’t think she’s into the mushy lovey dovey stuff

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I cannot believe she’s convinced so many idiots to part with their money.
I still can’t get over how wrongly I judged her. It’s pissed me off so much more than it should I haven’t even watched the last video.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So Neil and Jess must be reading here if they deleted his Twitter after it was mentioned yesterday about his questionable comments there.

Scum bags. Absolute scum

What did she study at Uni? that’s where she met Ellie, has she got debt from that she didn’t seem to use it in her career ( whatever it was) @lexiloo do you know saying as you’re the queen of the YT vid library 😂
I think it was a BTEC makeup yoke 😬

L7890

Probably my favourite YouTuber tbh. Real, says it how it is, love her chat videos with her friend. I could literally watch them all day hilarious yet honest and they say what everyone else is thinking. Real mums , real problems no influencer crap even if she did I believe she would be very picky with which brands she works with.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Adding to the comments above, I think Jess is being realistic 😆 she doesn’t enjoy the baby stage, but if you say that you’re automatically made out to be some kind of awful person.
I love when a baby gets to the toddler stage but babies are pretty boring and pretty disgusting 🤷‍♀️ It’s all consuming and you don’t get a lot back during those years, you can tell she’s a brilliant mum to P but I respect how honest she is, I think at times she’s wondering if it’s worth it 🤣 and I think most mums go through that!!!

compared to Lucy Jessica Carter and her unrealistic perfect pregnancy/birth/family I prefer Jess.

37BBL

VIP Member
Jess is doing vlogmas and what a ray of sunshine Florence is, she’s such a beauty and a very pleasant child always smiling 🙂
She's gorgeous isn’t she! Such a cute pudgy little darling. Both her kids seem so happy and loved too. I love her vlogs.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
well I can only assume the lovely Neil probably knows the comments mentioned here were the tip of a very problematic ice berg.
if you have a history of being a dick you probably forget how many times you’ve done it, better to delete it all than have someone screenshot evidence
Wow im really shocked at neil i always found their wedding a real odd one i always got the impression jess was controlling and neil wanted everyone there i remember his brothers kicking off for not being invited tbh as much as i get jess wanting low key i fully understand them being hurt if i got a call to say my brother got married id be hurt to

she didnt even invite her elderly nan as it “” would be too much hassle “ as she needed a wheelchair

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really like Jess, she come across as real. Her little girl is super cute. The husband seems like a bit of an arse though, just the feeling I get. Could be wrong of course but he just seems a bit of a tit
He’s a bit of a wet wipe isn’t he. I assume she does most of the work and he just acts like one of the kids. 😐 she seems to look after her nephews a lot, does the shopping and cleaning, does the majority of stuff with P.
But maybe I’m judging him wrong and he just doesn’t come across well on screen.

I loved her “getting back into reading” upload.
She speaks about reading with such passion I LOVE this side to her.
Not many on youtube would upload a 22 min vlog about books unless it’s a spon or an Ad.

Gracessecret

Could her/Neil not have taken out a loan or something for it rather than asking people to pay? Is that not what people try and do or if not a loan just save up? I just feel like it’s very contradictory that she doesn’t want to ask people for anything/is headstrong, but then sets up a GFM herself asking for a crazy amount of money 🤔

Beckyfreckles

I love Jess, I think she's an incredible mom. She has her shit together more than she gives herself credit for. P, is a beautiful soul and you can see she's been brought up well. Neil, works really hard and I don't think he particularly likes to feature in the vlogs too much, however you can see he's very much hands on. She's definitely my fav tuber and deserves so many more subscribers x

monga

VIP Member
The thing is the NHS haven't turned her down she's unwilling to wait for the surgery.

Peppa123

Who needs morals when you get other people to pay £8,000 for something you want when you get to keep your own savings . No amount of money would have me flashing my tits to the world . Once those photos are out there they never go away ever.

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
so she has nothing but DISDAIN for her older or disabled female relatives.....Neil has nothing but DISDAIN for overweight females

if you two are reading here.....please address this! we would love to hear this is a mistake, and we got it wrong....please explain. this will follow you around forever if you dont set it straight