Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet she's been down to 'bargs'already!

threatening to report her will have rat boy on here ! she will set him on us

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t get my head around her not contributing at all. It’s all so bleeping dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Without a shadow of a doubt. That girl ain’t paying for nothing she can get for free

QUOTE="monga, post: 3940175, member: 25499"]
I bet she's withdrawn the consultancy fee from it .
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
I thought the 2nd vid was more suss than the first came across as very fake even her body language gave her away.

Without a shadow of a doubt. That girl ain’t paying for nothing she can get for free

QUOTE="monga, post: 3940175, member: 25499"]
I bet she's withdrawn the consultancy fee from it .
[/QUOTE]
I can't believe GFM is so easy to access and money just readily passes into your bank account when you want it without people even knowing ,she could have the car paid for or anything and just disappear nobody would be any the wiser and it's all above board .

Last edited:
  • Wow
I thought the 2nd vid was more suss than the first came across as very fake even her body language gave her away.
I can't believe GFM is so easy to access and money just readily passes into your bank account when you want it without people even knowing ,she could have the car paid for or anything and just disappear nobody would be any the wiser and it's all above board .
[/QUOTE]

Yeah if she had done all that research about needing the photos and other things like measuring from the mid collar bone she would have known it’s impossible to get it on the nhs.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah if she had done all that research about needing the photos and other things like measuring from the mid collar bone she would have known it’s impossible to get it on the nhs.
[/QUOTE]
I don't believe she pursued the NHS route once she found out she could get the surgery as soon as June by going private she was talking down going through the NHS on her vid the wait was too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't believe she pursued the NHS route once she found out she could get the surgery as soon as June by going private she was talking down going through the NHS on her vid the wait was too long.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah she didn’t. How can you go and see a consultant when you don’t have any money. You have to be confident that you can convince people. I dont think she tried to get a loan either or credit.

Yeah she didn’t. How can you go and see a consultant when you don’t have any money. You have to be confident that you can convince people. I dont think she tried to get a loan either or credit.
[/QUOTE]
She didn't ,she said on her vid she couldn't apply for credit as she didn't earn enough

no not that 'they' couldn't get credit.....just 'her'

they are both living separate lives financially it seems

Reactions: 6
no not that 'they' couldn't get credit.....just 'her'

they are both living separate lives financially it seems
Convenient they just take her small income into account; wouldn’t surprise me if she quit her job to add to the reasons she couldn’t pay anything.

I thought she said they couldn’t get credit?
20 mins in the vid she talks about the credit situation she can't get a credit card because of how little she earns,can't get more hours at work because she has a baby etc

20 mins in the vid she talks about the credit situation she can't get a credit card because of how little she earns,can't get more hours at work because she has a baby etc
That’s an insult to people working from home isn’t it.

That’s an insult to people working from home isn’t it.
I don't see why she can't work from home and get more hours P would be entitled to a key worker place in school as both her and Neil work for the same company so she'd only have F at home and she seems pleasant enough and would still be having naps during the day.

• Heart
honestly i want to watch just to see what tit comes out of her mouth and how she navigates buying stuff etc does she realise she wont be able to show home bargains hauls anymore no more next sale videos because people will be straight on her saying why did u spend it on this and not save for somthing that would change ur life so much apperently she would literally buy books cuz it did not fit the colour scheme of her book shelfs yes it may be a tenner here and there but if u see her collection that would add up over time it actually this whole situation has really made me hurt and angry and i know people may go its a stranger why do u care i remmember watching jess when p was very young i feel like ive followed her journey and really still am in shook shes done this to the point i dont feel i can watch anymore and idk it just feels odd wen its someone u kinda did respect and actually like yes there was odd things but i always found myself saying an excuse like with her attitude with p oh its a bad day or oh shes a first time mum but then again seeing how she is with f now it justt blows my mind how somone can not be who u think they are which i know sounds sillly cuz im the first to take the piss out of little minions when they go on the defense but and rage and say how can u not see this person for who they are but i know from others on here im not the only one she had fooled im just so so shocked but i just hope she realises this could be the start of down fall for her channel yes the videos will bring views but what a years time this content will be dead and gone and only the loyal ones will be left if anyone has stuck around or if her channels still up i recon come september she will go again i just hope more people wise up to this tit realise people are not who u think sorry for this rant/ramble just have no words when she is refusing to show where this money is going why r people not questioning it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.