Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you’re defo right about the revision surgery. I’ve seen so many GFMs for breast reduction surgery and all of them claim to be in agony for backache and all been denied on NHS. There’s a few examples on previous thread of people turned down. Jess could have pursued it further though. If she can save for revision she can save for a reduction and wait

They do reduce for backache, mine was for that reason! I just dont believe she got a no! Shes got quite a small frame in comparison to her chest! I believe she was told to wait a year or so and didnt want to. When she mentioned the reduction she was quite adamant to have it!!
And exactly my point, she wouldnt need revision. they would do it all in one go and she would have to wear a compression bra for 6 months. Added surgery has risks!

Reactions: 3
So as someone who's had a breast reduction. I honestly dont see why she couldn't get it kn the NHS, yeah being overweight plays a big part but I just dont get it!!

She will have a post op apt at 6 months to see what's going on and to be discharged!! I really cant imagine she will need more surgery. For what reason???
I had to go back in at my 6 months but purely because I was 16 and my boobs were still growing and therefore my scars stretched. She wouldnt have this problem!

I just dont get it myself, she got 1 apparent rejection from the NHS (my opinion they told her she needed to wait a long time as its non urgent) and thought duck it. Let's do a go fund me...

I really really REAAALLLY dont believe the NHS turned her down. Her case is strong, her tits are huge 🥴
I don’t think she was turned down, her doctor didn’t send enough information to the dept in the hospital that deals with the surgery she had to wait to get an appointment for photos etc, and she felt it would take too long in case the funding wasn’t there when it was her turn for surgery ( some areas have limited funding) the revision surgery is because hers is an extreme case if you go to 31 mins in the vid she explains what they told her

They do reduce for backache, mine was for that reason! I just dont believe she got a no! Shes got quite a small frame in comparison to her chest! I believe she was told to wait a year or so and didnt want to. When she mentioned the reduction she was quite adamant to have it!!
And exactly my point, she wouldnt need revision. they would do it all in one go and she would have to wear a compression bra for 6 months. Added surgery has risks!
As far as I know she's added a couple of those bras into the cost of the surgery she said they're around £70 each you'd think she could've stretched to buy her own ffs.

Another update added..,.with the original quote!
10995FD8-D866-430A-AE4B-09C78874940E.jpeg
5A9D4317-FDD5-4306-8358-358BE88BA9DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow she’s even paid for the consultation in a year with GFM money and the photos! Everything not just the surgery
I don’t think she was turned down, her doctor didn’t send enough information to the dept in the hospital that deals with the surgery she had to wait to get an appointment for photos etc, and she felt it would take too long in case the funding wasn’t there when it was her turn for surgery ( some areas have limited funding) the revision surgery is because hers is an extreme case if you go to 31 mins in the vid she explains what they told her

As far as I know she's added a couple of those bras into the cost of the surgery she said they're around £70 each you'd think she could've stretched to buy her own ffs.

Another update added..,.with the original quote!View attachment 587435View attachment 587428
i

Wow she’s even paid for the consultation in a year with GFM money and the photos! Everything not just the surgery

i
That's a quote with a breakdown of the costs. You wouldn't be able to opt out of follow up appointments, just as you can't opt out of having an anaesthetist. That's just a breakdown of what she's receiving for the total price of the surgery, which is the amount that she's asked for and raised on her GFM.

i
She's covered for 6mths post op , I wonder will that quote change, as they're basing it on the worst case scenario ?

I don’t think so as that cost is paid upfront. But she doesn’t know whether in a year’s time whether she’ll need follow up surgery. That appointment will be when she is discharged or seeks further treatment

She's covered for 6mths post op , I wonder will that quote change, as they're basing it on the worst case scenario ?
[/QUOTE
Surely some people have photos though prior to deciding?
Wow she’s even paid for the consultation in a year with GFMmoney and the photos! Everything not just the surgery
That's a quote with a breakdown of the costs. You wouldn't be able to opt out of follow up appointments, just as you can't opt out of having an anaesthetist. That's just a breakdown of what she's receiving for the total price of the surgery, which is the amount that she's asked for and raised on her GFM.

I don’t think so as that cost is paid upfront. But she doesn’t know whether in a year’s time whether she’ll need follow up surgery. That appointment will be when she is discharged or seeks further treatment

Surely some people have photos though prior to deciding?
She said she doesn't know how she'll heal she may not need any revision but won't know for at least a year until her scars settle down ,so we'll have to wait to see if she activates the GFM before that ,she's covered for the first 6 months so she must've paid for another 6 if it states 12 months post surgery.

What job is she doing ? is it still the cleaning or admin for Neils work ! she said she can't work for 3 months .

37.07 she sounds pretty sure.

She said she doesn't know how she'll heal she may not need any revision but won't know for at least a year until her scars settle down ,so we'll have to wait to see if she activates the GFM before that ,she's covered for the first 6 months so she must've paid for another 6 if it states 12 months post surgery.

What job is she doing ? is it still the cleaning or admin for Neils work ! she said she can't work for 3 months .

Straight after she says it all depends on her body and how it heals ! so if she did ask for more money and then doesn't need any revision people would be none the wiser ,she'd hardly give it back .let's see if she sticks to her word of saving for it herself after all it's cosmetic not related to her physical health.

I think that’s what has been advised but if she is saving for it she must be fairly sure it’s happening. It’ll be ironic if she gets a loan or manages to pay for it herself when she said that wasn’t possible for this surgery. If she needed time to save why rush to book this one?

QUOTE="monga, post: 5036534, member: 25499"]
Straight after she says it all depends on her body and how it heals ! so if she did ask for more money and then doesn't need any revision people would be none the wiser ,she'd hardly give it back .let's see if she sticks to her word of saving for it herself after all it's cosmetic not related to her physical health.
[/QUOTE]

I think that’s what has been advised but if she is saving for it she must be fairly sure it’s happening. It’ll be ironic if she gets a loan or manages to pay for it herself when she said that wasn’t possible for this surgery. If she needed time to save why rush to book this one?

QUOTE="monga, post: 5036534, member: 25499"]
Straight after she says it all depends on her body and how it heals ! so if she did ask for more money and then doesn't need any revision people would be none the wiser ,she'd hardly give it back .let's see if she sticks to her word of saving for it herself after she wants to keep to the same surgeons all it's cosmetic not related to her physical health.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe because she wants to keep to the same surgeon? She said the surgeon told her she could do the lipo with what she had available instead of using the hospital’s big machine so it wouldn’t cost as much, maybe she had to give her a fee upfront or something.

Reactions: 4
Her videos are getting so boring now.. latest upload ‘books I’d like to read from my shelf’ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her videos are getting so boring now.. latest upload ‘books I’d like to read from my shelf’ 😴
Is it only me who gets irrationally irritated at Jess calling her bookcase a shelf!? I've never heard the terms being used interchangeably before, apologies if it's actually pretty normal.

Yeah when I self- isolated I couldn’t leave the house for anything, even to go for a walk on my own unless it was an emergency but they implied if there was an emergency then my surgery may be cancelled.

lots of people i know who have had ops have been advised to keep their kids off because even the school run is a risk seems werid to me

Surely she's considered the self isolating aspect before now!? Her face when she said 'what about my work?' Suggests not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.