Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest Slimming World is just a giant pyramid scheme, to qualify to be a consultant the only criteria is you’ve followed the diet at some point... you then need to be willing to part with a substantial amount of money to set up a group, take the pretend nutritional course at the sparkly castle.... do lots of leafleting and generally work your arse off to get as many bums on seats as possible ( which SW take a percentage of ) as long as your making them money they don’t give a tit

To be a consultant or considered for one you have to be within target range. I went to a recruitment talk before and only for I talked to my own consultant who was very honest I'd have done it there and then. For everything it wouldve cost 2-2.5k
SW pay your room rental every month, however you dont really get a choice in area you want to open in. Before you're opening night you've to flier for 3 weeks before hand at least 2000 leaflets and advertise in local papers and shops. If your first night you dont get a certain number of members sw penalise you. Your weekly member fee sw take half of it plus then whatever the tax man gets. They dont give a damn about consultants and taxes as they see you as self employed, you've just bought their franchise. I've heard of many sw consultants leaving and leaving on bad terms with SW and worh massive tax bills

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has she fucked slimming world off, looks like she had a plate full of chips at Morrisons cafe yesterday

Reactions: 3
Gonna sound like a right witch now but when I see her picture, all I can think is Bea Smith from Prisoner Cell Block H 🙈 the 70s/80s one mind not the remake! If you're too young to know google it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gonna sound like a right witch now but when I see her picture, all I can think is Bea Smith from Prisoner Cell Block H 🙈 the 70s/80s one mind not the remake! If you're too young to know google it 😂
Omg yes!!! Can’t unsee this now, every time I see her il be having a right giggle. I still can’t get over she’s in her 30s! I’d put her at least 44. Thought she was in her 40s when she had vesper late in life.

Reactions: 7
Omg you're right 😂

Yup! My old consultant did calorie counting. And she said they knew she was but they didnt care. They told her to pretend she does SW.
It doesn't actually surprise me! Make you wonder about bloody sw!

Omg yes!!! Can’t unsee this now, every time I see her il be having a right giggle. I still can’t get over she’s in her 30s! I’d put her at least 44. Thought she was in her 40s when she had vesper late in life.
I did too! I’m in my mid thirties and always thought she was a good 10 years older than me.

• Heart
Wait, she's NOT mid 40s?! 😱 Genuinely shocked, and thought the same as you!

• Haha
I did too tbh 🙈

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed how she is posting links to various items to buy, i.e., links to toys that Vesper has, most recently a toy blender? It says affiliated link - what does this mean? Does she get a % of the purchase? How can she do this after all her debt and financial chat!?! Encouraging her followers to make unnecessary purchases after all that talk about cutting back on spending??

It seems to me that Feebs doesn’t like to practice what she preaches. Quite happy to take SW members money and stand in front of a SW class to tell everyone how to lose weight, yet doesn’t follow the same rules. Talks at length about her money woes and making cutbacks yet continues to spend and now appears to be encouraging followers to spend money via an affiliate link 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed how she is posting links to various items to buy, i.e., links to toys that Vesper has, most recently a toy blender? It says affiliated link - what does this mean? Does she get a % of the purchase? How can she do this after all her debt and financial chat!?! Encouraging her followers to make unnecessary purchases after all that talk about cutting back on spending??

It seems to me that Feebs doesn’t like to practice what she preaches. Quite happy to take SW members money and stand in front of a SW class to tell everyone how to lose weight, yet doesn’t follow the same rules. Talks at length about her money woes and making cutbacks yet continues to spend and now appears to be encouraging followers to spend money via an affiliate link 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah anyone that uses the link and buys it, she gets paid a percentage for.
I was going to say the exact same earlier that everything she posts at the minute seems to be an affiliate link.
😏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.