Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone is saying she's a bad Mum. As above it's what she's teaching her about food that's not the best

Reactions: 2
Think it’s about her relationship with food and putting that on vesper rather than parenting that people seem to have issues with
Yes your absolutely right.

I don't think anyone is saying she's a bad Mum. As above it's what she's teaching her about food that's not the best
No i didn’t think anyone was saying she was a bad Mum.

Reactions: 1
I really like her! She’s relatable and doesn’t pretend life is perfect. She seems a great mum aswell and it’s clearly the amazing relationship she has with her little girl. My daughter is exactly the same with food and probably much like Swfeebs girl they probably just pick at food. I highly doubt she’s letting her eat a large pizza and multiple sharing packs of crisps to herself and just instead not restricting her just “good foods”.

Reactions: 4
I think we all agree Feebs is a great Mum. She does everything she can to help her and encourage her to grow and learn. It is amazing the amount of time and effort she puts into things for Vesper.

I think a couple of people have been brought to this thread thinking we're all completely slating Feebs because of MrsBavingtons post. But that isnt the case at all

Reactions: 6
I really like SWFeebs and think it’s really unfair of MrsBavington to put this in her Insta stories, taking trying to take the focus of herself I guess .... Feebs is a great mum and highlights the normalities of motherhood and life ...

Reactions: 5
I actually love seeing her photos of vesper as she seems like such a character and a happy little kid so I hope she doesn’t stop putting her on her instagram because a few people have an opinion.....

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a love/hate follow with Feebs for a while. Followed her for SW from the early days then went off her when she was pregnant/early days of Vesper. Enjoyed watching BLW but as time has went on I’ve found it really unsettling to watch Feebs post so much of her daughter online. The amount of stories! Every time they are out, even walks to nursery turns into photo shoot plus stories. She clearly is a good mum and seems like a nice lady but she goes OTT with the amount of “content”. Also found the debt story inconsistent - she talked at length about how she managed her finances poorly and that took some guts. But then she went on to throw an elaborate 2nd party for V!?!

I’ve had a love/hate follow with Feebs for a while. Followed her for SW from the early days then went off her when she was pregnant/early days of Vesper. Enjoyed watching BLW but as time has went on I’ve found it really unsettling to watch Feebs post so much of her daughter online. The amount of stories! Every time they are out, even walks to nursery turns into photo shoot plus stories. She clearly is a good mum and seems like a nice lady but she goes OTT with the amount of “content”. Also found the debt story inconsistent - she talked at length about how she managed her finances poorly and that took some guts. But then she went on to throw an elaborate 2nd party for V!?!
I think this is part where my comment before fits in,
I think, from looking at it things like Vespers party ect, comes from their main bank account, maybe even her partners where as her debt, is her personal debt in her own name/bank account because I think before she said about having to sit down with her husband and tell him about it

Reactions: 1
Yes, perhaps it was funded by the joint money, that would be fair. I just found it really strange when she talked so extensively about debt, and her finances and helping others, then having this fancy party. It felt very inconsistent and not in keeping with her current theme.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s not atm but if you carry on feeding your child unlimited quantities of food it’s is doing to be a problem. A recent story was that V was fast asleep but when food was
No I totally agree that’s not healthy at all. But that’s not what I was replying too. “I don’t agree with the rubbish she feeds her” and calling a 2 year old overweight are two VERY different things.
Can a 2 yr old not be overweight? She looks very broad for her age I guess amd well...yes...too large for her age. Don't get me wrong I know lots of littleuns that are just cute and chubby but she seems very over-fed. I cringed when she put a picture on her stories with Vesper with a bag of crisps in both hands and commented "Don't think I've seen her without food or drink in her hands all day." She is setting her daughter up to feel the need to constantly consume-so sad to see the over-eating and over-weight cycle just carry on from one generation to the next.

Finding feebs a little annoying after the debt posts. Now asking if 104 is a good price for a sky package!! No it isn't, if you are heavily in debt. Pay your phone and broadband and ditch the TV packages. Theres keeping some luxuries and there is stupidity

Reactions: 13
Tbh She bored me with her breastfeeding chronicles, and was always whipping her boob out, and pics of the kid on the boob, you breastfed we get it!

Reactions: 14
I think you lot are hilarious. I don't know whether to laugh my head off or be really shocked. Keep it up

I think she seems a great mum. Really engaged with her daughter (esp compared with the likes of Fopps). However I have to say what possessed her to call the child Vesper. What the f**k. Naming your child after an Italian scooter. Lambretta would have been much classier

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think you lot are hilarious. I don't know whether to laugh my head off or be really shocked. Keep it up

I think she seems a great mum. Really engaged with her daughter (esp compared with the likes of Fopps). However I have to say what possessed her to call the child Vesper. What the f**k. Naming your child after an Italian scooter. Lambretta would have been much classier
I think she said she got the name from watching James Bond.
It's certainly unique haha

And I think almost all of us have said how much of a good Mum she is :)

Thank you, I thought maybe I was missing something but its not a name for a child.. do people not think what happens when they go to school? Kids will use anything to take the mickey.

Reactions: 3
I'm glad someone mentioned this, the name Vesper is bleeping terrible. Poor kid is gonna get the piss taken out of her at school

Reactions: 6
Has anyone read her “blog”? There are only 3 articles on it, so not exactly riveting stuff tbh. But in the breastfeeding (boobing lol) article, she has posted a photo of her nipple, all cracked, bleeding and infected 🤮🤢 No warning about the impending horror that lies ahead, just a casual picture! I bf’d my children and also went through badly cracked nips but bloody hell, didn’t feel the need to share on the World Wide Web!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Has anyone read her “blog”? There are only 3 articles on it, so not exactly riveting stuff tbh. But in the breastfeeding (boobing lol) article, she has posted a photo of her nipple, all cracked, bleeding and infected 🤮🤢 No warning about the impending horror that lies ahead, just a casual picture! I bf’d my children and also went through badly cracked nips but bloody hell, didn’t feel the need to share on the World Wide Web!!
Jesus, some things should not be bloody well shared!!

I've had some fab inspiration from her messy trays with Vesper, you can't fault her for the interaction and attention she gives to her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.