Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow with the constant reference to 'boobing' :sick: Even though I breastfed my own child that term makes me cringe.

Both she, her husband and sadly her child have weight issues and it's extremely hypocritical to accept payment for weight loss advice when you can't control your own (or your family's!)
Yes that was another issue, I have a child, i have no issues with breastfeeding of course but i don't need to see pictures of it or listen to her talking about it constantly. Suppose that's why theres an unfollow button though.

Reactions: 1
I find slimming world such an odd company! Surely they should have some kind of review/ appraisal process whereby if a consultant packs the pounds back on they are encouraged to loose/ risk loosing their consultant status. It just seems like such as poor marketing message to send out! I would hate to be lectured every week by someone who clearly wasn’t practicing what they preach, or if they were telling me it was easy but making excuses as to why they couldn’t achieve it then that would be a get out of jail free card for me to not bother trying? Why do people continue to hand over money each week to people who clearly can’t follow the ‘simple’ plan they are trying to plug?
When I joined slimming world, my consultant said she had lost 7 stone but then said ‘but I’ve put some back on since then but we’re all human, aren’t we?’

I should have known, really 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow with the constant reference to 'boobing' :sick: Even though I breastfed my own child that term makes me cringe.

Both she, her husband and sadly her child have weight issues and it's extremely hypocritical to accept payment for weight loss advice when you can't control your own (or your family's!)
Oh god, the .'boobing' used to drive me mad, no need for it, it was ott and too many tit pics for me. I'm not anti breastfeeding by the way, it just seemed to be any excuse to lob her tits out on Instagram. It's her account etc, I did unfollow for a bit as she was too 'earth mother' for me.
As I said in the jsg thread I do think she over feeds her daughter, sadly. The kid never has food out of her mouth.
The debt thing came from nowhere, I did think it was in bad taste posting a brand new car straight after, thought it was strange and a kind of brag?!

Reactions: 5
I really like Feebs and Vesper is adorable.

I have to agree with a lot of what has been said on here though. My consultant when I left and told her I was going onto calorie counting instead, told me that she herself does calorie counting now as she has regained over half of what she lost with SW. So she tried to encourage me to stay even though I wasnt doing SW!

I do think Feebs and her partner have a high income and by the looks of it, have separate money to spend which is where Feebs has gone into debt, spending more than she has and I still think there is a lot more she could do to be getting out of it but that's her own issue.

I also wondered whether I was feeding my daughter enough, who is 6 months younger than Vesper. After watching what she fed her and found myself thinking oh Ill add another spoonful on her plate or an extra bit of this or that. Having been overweight myself since I was 4 months old, it's been a big concern for me!

Reactions: 3
So sad that Vesper is really oveweight....setting her up for a lifetime of problems. Lovely lady tho.

She’s 34?? Wow I really thought she was at least 44! I thought she had vesper really late on. I’m shocked!

Reactions: 6
Vesper is not overweight. What a ridiculous thing to say about such a small child.
Maybe she’s not atm but if you carry on feeding your child unlimited quantities of food it’s is doing to be a problem. A recent story was that V was fast asleep but when food was mentioned she woke up. Is that healthy?

Maybe she’s not atm but if you carry on feeding your child unlimited quantities of food it’s is doing to be a problem. A recent story was that V was fast asleep but when food was mentioned she woke up. Is that healthy?
No I totally agree that’s not healthy at all. But that’s not what I was replying too. “I don’t agree with the rubbish she feeds her” and calling a 2 year old overweight are two VERY different things.

Reactions: 3
Whilst I personally dont agree with discussing whether a child is over weight or not, especially at Vespers age, I do find when you have young ones, it's already forced upon you to watch their weight.
My daughter at her 1 year old weigh in was half a pound over "average" and the doctor told me I need to start watching her weight because she was a 9lb baby so it needs to balance out!
I refuse to do that at 1 years old!

Her stories though...showing vesper with Alllll the food, full size ice cream, crisps, pizza. Saying she’s had food in her hand all day, not good at all

Reactions: 4
I'm not trying to moderate the thread (I know this is a tattle site!) But lets just be mindful that the children don't ask to be paraded on social media, have no clue they are being shown eating/drinking/playing/sleeping and so I feel uncomfortable them being commented on.

I always liken it to being photographed by a stranger and then being put on their social media and people commenting. I would be mortified!

Reactions: 13
This is about her mum though and what she films and puts out there to thousands, that’s what im commenting on and my issue is. She should be more mindful, this is her daughter! She knows this will happen and what social media is like. Keep your children out of it if you don’t want people commenting on your parenting. I’m just following on from that people said yesterday about vesper having bad eating habits then saw her stories going on about all the food she eats and couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s clear to see that she’s a great Mum. You would never see Feebs pulling a “Boss Mummy” and sticking an iPad in front of Vesper to keep her quiet. Feebs has always strived to keep Vesper engaged and some of her ideas have been great - I have personally copied a few. I guess everybody has their idea what “good parenting” is.

Reactions: 15
Think it’s about her relationship with food and putting that on vesper rather than parenting that people seem to have issues with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.