Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whole tone of her account has changed this week. Totally trying to cash in on her following. Such a shame as she used to at least not push the ads - like others have said just makes her seem very insincere!

Reactions: 6
All this ‘I’m a size 20, do I care’ crap. Erm, you’re a slimming world consultant?! Not something you should be banging on about seeing as your job is to help people loose weight!

Reactions: 12
All this ‘I’m a size 20, do I care’ crap. Erm, you’re a slimming world consultant?! Not something you should be banging on about seeing as your job is to help people loose weight!
Agree 100%

Reactions: 5
She's angling towards the body positive bandwagon now she can't get back into SW to lose the weight. Was she saying you're more than a label when she was 4 stone lighter and wearing slinky dresses?.. nope she was raving about SW (her self-employed business)... weight gain - it happens to the best of us, but most of us are not taking money off people every wk at a slimming club trying to 'lead' others to drop the lbs. I don't even really mind this as such, just don't dress it up as anything else. We know you're there to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's angling towards the body positive bandwagon now she can't get back into SW to lose the weight. Was she saying you're more than a label when she was 4 stone lighter and wearing slinky dresses?.. nope she was raving about SW (her self-employed business)... weight gain - it happens to the best of us, but most of us are not taking money off people every wk at a slimming club trying to 'lead' others to drop the lbs. I don't even really mind this as such, just don't dress it up as anything else. We know you're there to make money.

Exactly. I've seen so many people say that one of the biggest reasons they dont like slimming world is because their consultants a lot of the time, have regained all their weight and stuff and it puts them off going.
If you're paying for something like SW, you want to see how the plan works, not how someone who is helping you to lose weight has regained it.
Including her saying about she hates the term "Have a side of veg"

Reactions: 6
I just said similar I think exactly the same. All this size up business too.. if you feel the need to say it you clearly care! You're prob a size 20 in most shops🤷🏼‍♀️ The Fat (un)Funny One always says it it's so stupid.

Reactions: 3
Sized up to a 20. Well not sized up much, let’s be honest, you probably are just a size 20. And yeah you should care and if you truly don’t then you should get a new job. Also constant spending again after the whole debt bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This week she has created engagement (asking for baby shower gift ideas) then written a blog post full of affiliate links, supposedly from what people have suggested? Is she getting a cut of what people spend on amazon then from following her? It annoys me... especially when she has already admitted that some of the toys (I’m sure the cookie set for example) were given to them by people who no longer needed them.

Engages people by talking about debt... then flogs them a load of crap to solve her debt issue and make theirs worse. Feel very let down by old feebs, just as bad as the rest. Expecting more of the same from her now

Reactions: 11
Exactly. I've seen so many people say that one of the biggest reasons they dont like slimming world is because their consultants a lot of the time, have regained all their weight and stuff and it puts them off going.
If you're paying for something like SW, you want to see how the plan works, not how someone who is helping you to lose weight has regained it.
I was stunned when she said that. Maybe that's why you can't lose the weight lol you've dropped your 1/3 speed 😂

This week she has created engagement (asking for baby shower gift ideas) then written a blog post full of affiliate links, supposedly from what people have suggested? Is she getting a cut of what people spend on amazon then from following her? It annoys me... especially when she has already admitted that some of the toys (I’m sure the cookie set for example) were given to them by people who no longer needed them.

Engages people by talking about debt... then flogs them a load of crap to solve her debt issue and make theirs worse. Feel very let down by old feebs, just as bad as the rest. Expecting more of the same from her now
Yeah she's getting a cut from all her affiliate links. If someone posts an affiliate link like that and it's actually something I want, I'd actually go search it myself and buy it than use the link.
I might sound horrible but I feel they're not that bothered and it's only for their personal gain 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

She'll be getting like Fopperbollocks if she's not careful! Oh yes the AD and Amazon sales are deffo getting worse, she 100% get's a cut from these swipes. She prob knows she's now failed at SW so is looking to branch out in other areas. She'll have a 21 buttons next 🙄 The debt thing she was going on about really wound me up I have had a few rants on here about it 😂 She's not consistent in anything these days.

Yeah she's getting a cut from all her affiliate links. If someone posts an affiliate link like that and it's actually something I want, I'd actually go search it myself and buy it than use the link.
I might sound horrible but I feel they're not that bothered and it's only for their personal gain 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do feel like she's changing a bit from what she used to stand for and what made her likeable. And that's ok, that's her prerogative but it'll be interesting what her followers think.

Have to say I agree with this. If you are a SW consultant you need to promote the concept of healthy weight and losing weight. Get the whole body positive thing but again, her account conflicts her career.

She'll be getting like Fopperbollocks if she's not careful! Oh yes the AD and Amazon sales are deffo getting worse, she 100% get's a cut from these swipes. She prob knows she's now failed at SW so is looking to branch out in other areas. She'll have a 21 buttons next 🙄 The debt thing she was going on about really wound me up I have had a few rants on here about it 😂 She's not consistent in anything these days.

I do feel like she's changing a bit from what she used to stand for and what made her likeable. And that's ok, that's her prerogative but it'll be interesting what her followers think.
Especially when her followers come from SW and baby led weaning! I have unfollowed. No integrity anymore. First blog post she has written in ages and it’s to sell people stuff they don’t need. Gah....

Especially when her followers come from SW and baby led weaning! I have unfollowed. No integrity anymore. First blog post she has written in ages and it’s to sell people stuff they don’t need. Gah....
Not great is it!

Reactions: 1
The aff post that really didn’t work for me was the one selling a strap to keep the child in the car seat . Although she did mention it hasn’t been crash tested and linked to another one that had, she did a lot of shrug emojis and ‘I don’t really understand why’ comments and totally played it down and I just felt it was completely not genuine. Just more bothered about making money from her followers which seems so bizarre when she had the whole debt segment.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Seems we have a new mummy blogger on the scene! She even has a section on her blog 'work with us'

Reactions: 1
The aff post that really didn’t work for me was the one selling a strap to keep the child in the car seat . Although she did mention it hasn’t been crash tested and linked to another one that had, she did a lot of shrug emojis and ‘I don’t really understand why’ comments and totally played it down and I just felt it was completely not genuine. Just more bothered about making money from her followers which seems so bizarre when she had the whole debt segment.
This is pretty bad seeing how she cherishes her own daughter... it's like a - you lot can choose to buy this crap if you like and put your child at risk...not my fault, I've shown you another one you can buy, but I'm hoping you'll buy it so I get paid 😲

Reactions: 2
Her child is going to be huge.
A few posts ago she said she asked V what her favourite part of the weekend was - she said "lunch". I mean, I love food, but all of my toddler age family say the actual fun thing they did was their favourite part of a day out/weekend doing treaty stuff. Or are my littlies just weird?

100% this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.