Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her as a person but I don't understand how she can still claim to be a SW page and continue being a consultant when obviously not following the plan and gaining weight. There seems so many consultants on Instagram lately which are miles away from target - does anyone follow Kieron_gough he's another one, I know he was a SW trainer for a while as well(trained bekkikong And Katyjayne) don't know if he still is but he's definitely still a consultant and he's just done Inch loss island on This Morning weighing over 19stone whilst still promoting Sw and his group...if I was one of his members I'd be questioning if SW works when the person meant to be helping is turning to ITV for help losing weight!

Reactions: 10
I really like her as a person but I don't understand how she can still claim to be a SW page and continue being a consultant when obviously not following the plan and gaining weight. There seems so many consultants on Instagram lately which are miles away from target - does anyone follow Kieron_gough he's another one, I know he was a SW trainer for a while as well(trained bekkikong And Katyjayne) don't know if he still is but he's definitely still a consultant and he's just done Inch loss island on This Morning weighing over 19stone whilst still promoting Sw and his group...if I was one of his members I'd be questioning if SW works when the person meant to be helping is turning to ITV for help losing weight!
Jeez I wouldn't be going to him if that was the case. Bekki is a local consultant and is not near target either.
I suppose the problem is you can only be a consultant if you've done the plan, which I suppose means youve got issues with food.
Bekki would drive me mad telling people to take their own wraps/jacket potatoes etc with them on meals out. If they're not extreme one way they are the other!

Reactions: 3
The bloody breastfeeding story this morning! I've bf 4 kids and managed to do so without flashing or hiding a baby under a blanket/muslin. Why do some mums get so offended when asked not to get a full boob out? It's easy to do discreetly, with comfort for baby, mum and others around!

Reactions: 2
‘Boobin’ Why, just why! I die a little inside every time she says that!! So cringe.

Reactions: 5
See, I really like Feebs! She is more relatable than a lot of other IG mums. I’ve taken loads of food inspiration from her...and I love the way she interacts with Vesper, always out and doing something. Not at all like BossMummy who just shoves an iPad at Sienna!
I totally understand the SW consultant comments....but I do like the fact that’s she’s been honest in saying she struggles with getting back on it. But can you really preach it in meetings & on insta if you’re not putting it into practice? Seems hypocritical?!
Also, the sometimes ‘holier than thou’ attitude when it comes to bringing kids up is slightly annoying! There’s no right or wrong way....but she sometimes came across as though she was putting other parents down for not doing everything that she did.
The ‘boobing’ 🤢 was OTT....I am all for people that breastfeed, I am all for people that bottle feed. For me, as long as baby is fed then it shouldn’t matter how it’s done! I think she forced it down people’s throats too much, and at times made it seem wrong to do anything other than get your boobs out 😂

Reactions: 8
So gained 4 stone & running a slimming class
This is what boils my piss
Practice what you preach

So gained 4 stone & running a slimming class
This is what boils my piss
Practice what you preach
It's silly. However Slimming World are at fault for this, not Feebs. She's an amazing consultant and she tries really hard to help her group members regardless of her issues. I personally dont think people who have gained weight back ect. Anything over a stone or so should be a cobsultant still. But that's down to Slimming World

The bloody breastfeeding story this morning! I've bf 4 kids and managed to do so without flashing or hiding a baby under a blanket/muslin. Why do some mums get so offended when asked not to get a full boob out? It's easy to do discreetly, with comfort for baby, mum and others around!
Do they though or is this just an urban legend type thing where people believe this bullshit happens? Only I’m in my early 40’s, have kids, travelled, eat out lots, frequented shopping centres and I’m still yet to see one of these Mum’s who “whip their whole tit outfor the world to see” 🤔

And do you know what, if they did happen to expose their breast as part of the feeding process (please note I am talking about a 2 sec flash to get comfortable and their child latched on not flinging it around shouting “LOOK AT MY TITS”) then there’s nothing wrong with that. For some the comfort of their child is more important than a stuck up, judgemental stranger 👍🏻

Last edited:
Do they though or is this just an urban legend type thing where people believe this bullshit happens? Only I’m in my early 40’s, have kids, travelled, eat out lots, frequented shopping centres and I’m still yet to see one of these Mum’s who “whip their whole tit outfor the world to see” 🤔

And do you know what, if they did happen to expose their breast as part of the feeding process (please note I am talking about a 2 sec flash to get comfortable and their child latched on not flinging it around shouting “LOOK AT MY TITS”) then there’s nothing wrong with that. For some the comfort of their child is more important than stuck up, judgemental stranger 👍🏻
I completely agree! I have never seen a woman do this. I've seen loads of women breastfeeding. Including most of my friends with babies and not once have i seen anyone just "whipping it out" 😂

It's silly. However Slimming World are at fault for this, not Feebs. She's an amazing consultant and she tries really hard to help her group members regardless of her issues. I personally dont think people who have gained weight back ect. Anything over a stone or so should be a cobsultant still. But that's down to Slimming World
To be honest Slimming World is just a giant pyramid scheme, to qualify to be a consultant the only criteria is you’ve followed the diet at some point... you then need to be willing to part with a substantial amount of money to set up a group, take the pretend nutritional course at the sparkly castle.... do lots of leafleting and generally work your arse off to get as many bums on seats as possible ( which SW take a percentage of ) as long as your making them money they don’t give a tit

Reactions: 6
To be honest Slimming World is just a giant pyramid scheme, to qualify to be a consultant the only criteria is you’ve followed the diet at some point... you then need to be willing to part with a substantial amount of money to set up a group, take the pretend nutritional course at the sparkly castle.... do lots of leafleting and generally work your arse off to get as many bums on seats as possible ( which SW take a percentage of ) as long as your making them money they don’t give a tit
SW dont care at all because they're not paying much out but gaining loads 🤷🏻‍♀️ You have to have a really busy group to be able to actually do it full time.
My group seemed quite busy and my consultant said she paid out £1500 to start it up and makes about £120 a week for 3 groups. But she said they expect you to basically live and breathe Slimming World. Constant meetings, keeping up eith all the people, leaflets ect ect. She quit a few months ago because she just couldnt keep it up anymore

I find it a bit hard to feel any sort of connection with someone who was banging on about debt, then they went and spent a fair few hundred, if not more on her daughter's birthday. Even if her family paid for it, they still want for nothing. Her hubby has a very good income, they have a beautiful home, holidays abroad, designer clothes for Vesper.. she also went and took out more debt by getting a lease car. As someone pointed out to her, her downgrade was what some pple could only dream of. I doubt a person in real trouble would even have the credit rating to do so. If she really knew what it was like to struggle, having to use credit cards to put food on the table, instead of buying fancy ipads she didn't need I'd view her a bit differently. I feel like it's a game to her instead of what is for many, survival. She's entitled to post what she likes of course and I'm sure it will be relevant to some. But that's just my opinion on it. I also agree with the being preached to about how to slim down from someone who is about 4/5 stone overweight. Making money from not following their own advice.

Reactions: 13
I find it a bit hard to feel any sort of connection with someone who was banging on about debt, then they went and spent a fair few hundred, if not more on her daughter's birthday. Even if her family paid for it, they still want for nothing. Her hubby has a very good income, they have a beautiful home, holidays abroad, designer clothes for Vesper.. she also went and took out more debt by getting a lease car. As someone pointed out to her, her downgrade was what some pple could only dream of. I doubt a person in real trouble would even have the credit rating to do so. If she really knew what it was like to struggle, having to use credit cards to put food on the table, instead of buying fancy ipads she didn't need I'd view her a bit differently. I feel like it's a game to her instead of what is for many, survival. She's entitled to post what she likes of course and I'm sure it will be relevant to some. But that's just my opinion on it. I also agree with the being preached to about how to slim down from someone who is about 4/5 stone overweight. Making money from not following their own advice.
I mostly agree with this. A lot of people are in debt because they're just trying to survive, like you said. I am still paying back debt from this same situation. Where as she's in debt because of her spending habbits on nice things.
So I feel it's 2 different things.
However, for the money they spent on the car ect, and Jim earning a decent wage, she said before about having to tell him about her debt. So it sounds like they have 2 different bank accounts and he knew nothing about her debt. So Vespers party, holidays ect I presume come out of Jims account who doesnt have debt himself :)

I do see though how at a glance, it looks like she's still spending on all sorts when she doesnt have the money !

Reactions: 1

And do you know what, if they did happen to expose their breast as part of the feeding process (please note I am talking about a 2 sec flash to get comfortable and their child latched on not flinging it around shouting “LOOK AT MY TITS”) then there’s nothing wrong with that. For some the comfort of their child is more important than a stuck up, judgemental stranger 👍🏻
My SIL did 🙄 she only BF for 8 weeks but I was sick of seeing her boobs all the bloody time. BOTH OUT 😳😳😳😳

My SIL did 🙄 she only BF for 8 weeks but I was sick of seeing her boobs all the bloody time. BOTH OUT 😳😳😳😳
geez! I just dont see the need for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Baby can only use 1 boob at a time 😂
I dont have a problem with women breastfeeding in public but I certainly think there's no need for flashing them about all over the joint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mostly agree with this. A lot of people are in debt because they're just trying to survive, like you said. I am still paying back debt from this same situation. Where as she's in debt because of her spending habbits on nice things.
So I feel it's 2 different things.
However, for the money they spent on the car ect, and Jim earning a decent wage, she said before about having to tell him about her debt. So it sounds like they have 2 different bank accounts and he knew nothing about her debt. So Vespers party, holidays ect I presume come out of Jims account who doesnt have debt himself :)

I do see though how at a glance, it looks like she's still spending on all sorts when she doesnt have the money !
As someone else pointed out, buying a fancy moses basket just because she liked it & abso no need for it? Granted she can spend her (or husbands money) on whatever she likes. But I find it a bit stupid to post things like that when she's put up many posts about saving a few quid here and there, tesco vouchers etc. That's what makes me feel it's all a bit of a game to her. Either that, or again she's not taking her own advice. It can't have been nice having to confess she's been spending behind her husbands back, but she knew it wouldn't have had any impact on their quality of life at all. She just has to act a bit less spoilt. I know what it's like to have to go without food, to have to sit on patio furniture because you can't afford to buy furniture ...so if I'd still been in that horrible situation and saw those posts, I'd deffo have been triggered! 😂 Like I said, it will have relevance to some pple but it's just my opinion. I don't even really dislike her as a person..Just the SW & Debt thing irked me so I stopped following her.

Reactions: 5
As someone else pointed out, buying a fancy moses basket just because she liked it & abso no need for it? Granted she can spend her (or husbands money) on whatever she likes. But I find it a bit stupid to post things like that when she's put up many posts about saving a few quid here and there, tesco vouchers etc. That's what makes me feel it's all a bit of a game to her. Either that, or again she's not taking her own advice. It can't have been nice having to confess she's been spending behind her husbands back, but she knew it wouldn't have had any impact on their quality of life at all. She just has to act a bit less spoilt. I know what it's like to have to go without food, to have to sit on patio furniture because you can't afford to buy furniture ...so if I'd still been in that horrible situation and saw those posts, I'd deffo have been triggered! 😂 Like I said, it will have relevance to some pple but it's just my opinion. I don't even really dislike her as a person..Just the SW & Debt thing irked me so I stopped following her.
I completely agree with you 100%.
Especially as I think because she has never had to struggle like a lot of people in debt... maybe she thinks everyone is in debt because of the same reason as her? From overspending on expensive luxuries they don't need.
Maybe she doesnt realise a lot of people are in debt because they have been trying to feed their families ect because I havent seen her mention that side of it once.
Only explaining how she paid for car or her laptop ect.

I completely agree with you 100%.
Especially as I think because she has never had to struggle like a lot of people in debt... maybe she thinks everyone is in debt because of the same reason as her? From overspending on expensive luxuries they don't need.
Maybe she doesnt realise a lot of people are in debt because they have been trying to feed their families ect because I havent seen her mention that side of it once.
Only explaining how she paid for car or her laptop ect.
Of course :) I'm just waffling my thoughts 😂 I agree with you too! :)

There are major food issues in that family, Vesper is always eating copious amounts of food all the time. Whilst it’s great that she has such a varied diet and will eat anything, there is zero portion control and she is given adult sized portions quite frequently. They attended a birthday party a short while ago, and Feebs allowed her to eat a massive chunk of cake, V grabbed it from the plate and her parents just let her eat the whole thing. Feebs 4 stone weight gain is significant and goes to show that the SW diet is not sustainable. She is one of many who have fallen off the wagon. I don’t know how she has the audacity to stand in SW class and give advice on losing weight. All this tripe about how the plan works 😴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.