Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Whilst I personally don't comment on peoples looks that they cant help... whether it be teeth or body shape or whatever, I do comment on the way they act most of the time. The thing that actually brought me to Tattle was one of the SW Instagrammers who I said I disagreed with what they were saying on their post, which was a sly dig at someone that was very obvious. I was then blocked, comment deleted and they then posted a story saying
"If you have nothing better to say then don't say anything. This is a place for my opinions and if you don't agree move on."
I just thought.. why should they be allowed to say what they think constantly and post to their thousands yet we disagree with their opinion, in a civil way and get hounded for it and called out 🤔

I feel it's perfectly acceptable to call people out on their bullshit. Why should everyone carry on being kind when they've been dicks?

Reactions: 15
I use tattle to discuss people’s behaviour and what they show on their pages. I don’t get involved with discussion about looks or whatever - but I think it is important to discuss their behaviour. And their transparency.

Reactions: 12
I know I might be in the minority here but I’m going to say it...if I hear ‘in a world where you can be anything, be kind’ one more time il scream!!
It’s so bloody unrealistic to be kind to everyone all the time! Do these people live in bubbles where no one disagrees with anyone and everything is so lovely with rainbows and unicorns everywhere. What bullshit. People will always have different opinions and if people are dicks and not kind then people are allowed to disagree with them for god sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I might be in the minority here but I’m going to say it...if I hear ‘in a world where you can be anything, be kind’ one more time il scream!!
It’s so bloody unrealistic to be kind to everyone all the time! Do these people live in bubbles where no one disagrees with anyone and everything is so lovely with rainbows and unicorns everywhere. What bullshit. People will always have different opinions and if people are dicks and not kind then people are allowed to disagree with them for god sake.
What annoys me more is that half the people that are saying it, and some of the bitchiest, unkind, judgemental people I've come across!

Reactions: 18
Having a different opinion doesn’t mean you have to be unkind.
You can be fiercely against something, disagree etc but still be kind?

What annoys me more is that half the people that are saying it, and some of the bitchiest, unkind, judgemental people I've come across!
This I agree with.

Reactions: 8
There is such a difference between voicing your opinion and then being unkind
They are 2 different things but so many people class them as the same as soon as your opinion doesnt match theirs!

Yes I agree but people saying this are the ones who feel anyone who isn’t kissing their arse is a troll and not being kind. You can’t have a different opinion without being called a bully these days it’s pathetic. They can’t take it so need to stop sharing their lives on social media.

Reactions: 6
Have an opinion on how people act / their bullshit / political / religious / whatever may be is just that, an opinion. It’s what makes the world go round.

saying ‘they’re fat/ ugly/ horrid teeth etc is being unkind. I never get involved with people’s looks, I couldn’t careless on someone’s weight etc. Although I do comment when they’ve lost weight as no matter how annoying someone is, losing weight is tough. There’s a huge difference and I wish these influencers could see that. You’re telling me they’ve never walked past someone screaming at their kid/ dog / wearing ugly shoes and made a comment?

I think we're all guilty of saying things on tattle that could amount to bullying. However what lead people to tattle was the standard delete and block that happens when you disagree with so called influencers. Whilst i think we do need to be careful about what we post/how it's worded, these influencers also need to take responsibility too. Not everyone that disagrees is a jealous troll. We can have different opinions without them deleting and blocking comments, they should try the be kind method themselves and could reply with a simple message back saying never thoughr of it that way, I'll take your comments on board. We are never to old to learn and the problem with most influencers is they only believe in their own hype and their own opinion is the only one that can be right. If they opened their minds a little then forums like this wouldn't happen
Yes absolutely agree, we all have different opinions and I’m all for calling out the influencers on their bullshit they often spout but we (me personally!) sometimes go too far with the insults on how a person looks etc when actually that’s nothing to do with anything?!

Reactions: 4
Yes absolutely agree, we all have different opinions and I’m all for calling out the influencers on their bullshit they often spout but we (me personally!) sometimes go too far with the insults on how a person looks etc when actually that’s nothing to do with anything?!
Yes I've been guilty of it myself on the PTWM thread sharing pics of R not looking great. Unfortunately it's human life and we all do it at times.

I told feebs I didn't agree with co-sleeping when she was moanimg about V going in her own room and not sleeping. I gave my reasons for it which weren't nasty. Her response was to block me (I have another account though) I had followed for years but as soon as I commented something she didnt like that was it. They all delete and block rather than addressing the comments. They don't have to agree or even change their minds but deleting people is childish.

Reactions: 12
I got blocked by someone I had followed for a long time. It wasn’t even a direct reply to her, I was just responding to someone that had asked a genuine question and she hadn’t bothered to respond so I did! It was nothing nasty. I was blocked. So I reached out to her from another account and asked her why...and was promptly blocked on that too.

Is that kind?
Not in my opinion.

But they ask us to be kind.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand Feebs is why you’d name your child a name you previously rolled your eyes at? What changed? Although thank Christ the kid wasn’t called Zebedee! Can you even imagine...
At least it’s not Zebadee....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got blocked by someone I had followed for a long time. It wasn’t even a direct reply to her, I was just responding to someone that had asked a genuine question and she hadn’t bothered to respond so I did! It was nothing nasty. I was blocked. So I reached out to her from another account and asked her why...and was promptly blocked on that too.

Is that kind?
Not in my opinion.

But they ask us to be kind.
Yeah...kind to them!!!

Reactions: 2
Got to laugh at that story of her boobing on that chair prior to herbs weigh in..... it’s a barriactric chair for 20+ stones (I’m a nurse I see them occasionally)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Got to laugh at that story of her boobing on that chair prior to herbs weigh in..... it’s a barriactric chair for 20+ stones (I’m a nurse I see them occasionally)
Can I just ask why it's funny? It's just a chair in the waiting room regardless of the type of chair?
Not sure if I'm missing something 😂

I think we're all guilty of saying things on tattle that could amount to bullying. However what lead people to tattle was the standard delete and block that happens when you disagree with so called influencers. Whilst i think we do need to be careful about what we post/how it's worded, these influencers also need to take responsibility too. Not everyone that disagrees is a jealous troll. We can have different opinions without them deleting and blocking comments, they should try the be kind method themselves and could reply with a simple message back saying never thoughr of it that way, I'll take your comments on board. We are never to old to learn and the problem with most influencers is they only believe in their own hype and their own opinion is the only one that can be right. If they opened their minds a little then forums like this wouldn't happen
Is it bullying when you are taking about someone in a forum rather than directly to a person?
I’m not directly commenting on feebs insta account or messaging her so I dont consider myself a bully.
If she chooses to come on here that’s on her surely?

Reactions: 2
Is it bullying when you are taking about someone in a forum rather than directly to a person?
I’m not directly commenting on feebs insta account or messaging her so I dont consider myself a bully.
100% it’s not bullying because it’s not said to feebs, it’s about her so it’s gossip like you’d do with a friend. If she chooses to look at it that’s up to her

It's not like we are outside her door calling her mick Hucknall and asking her if she's holding back the years

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.