Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, apart from a token post on Hinch, towers and pickard. Noticed she reposted Prickard congratulating her on the babies arrival. For a consultant (all be it a tit one) I’m amazed she is associating herself with that utter fraud.
You’d have to take that up with her... I have no control over what she does, you know being a different person.
Seriously is there an admin I can send a picture of my driving licence to? I’m sick of being accused of being phoebe just because I agree with her views on birth rights.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, if you agree with all her views, that’s absolutely fine but you’re in the wrong place! This place isn’t for people who agree with that she has to say, it’s for people who are sick of her to have a moan and all you do is stick up for her and it’s the wrong place, honestly don’t even know why you’re on this thread.

Reactions: 5
You’d have to take that up with her... I have no control over what she does, you know being a different person.
Seriously is there an admin I can send a picture of my driving licence to? I’m sick of being accused of being phoebe just because I agree with her views on birth rights.
Run and tell the teachers! 😂🙄
If you don’t like what we say on here... just leave, walk away. It’s not a big deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Run and tell the teachers! 😂🙄
If you don’t like what we say on here... just leave, walk away. It’s not a big deal.
I will absolutely not. Just because I agree with one thing she says does not mean I’m in the wrong place. I have said previously I hate how smug she is and how I don’t like how she preaches. I can stick up for women’s birth rights all I want. I have just as much right to be on this thread as the rest of you.
and in the same sentence. If you don’t like what I have to say they you could also just leave and walk away...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does your fanny hurt today or are you going to brave another walk because your a super ginger mum....

• Heart
I will absolutely not. Just because I agree with one thing she says does not mean I’m in the wrong place. I have said previously I hate how smug she is and how I don’t like how she preaches. I can stick up for women’s birth rights all I want. I have just as much right to be on this thread as the rest of you.
and in the same sentence. If you don’t like what I have to say they you could also just leave and walk away...
Wrong thread, how many times. You really shouldn’t be here. Never heard you say a bad word about her. This isn’t a page for women’s birth rights, perhaps you could start one...you and feebs 🙄

• Haha
Wrong thread, how many times. You really shouldn’t be here. Never heard you say a bad word about her. This isn’t a page for women’s birth rights, perhaps you could start one...you and feebs 🙄
*** you feebs... not you and feebs 😛😛😛😛

• Heart
Can we get back to feeling sick and tired of Mick smugnall and her ginger nips?

Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would you like to check my whole post history?
I certainly not phoebe. I’m a 29 year old married woman from County Durham. I’ll give you my address if you like 🙄🙄

obviously if you agree with women’s birthrights you’re phoebe 🙄

Specifically about women’s birth rights!! I couldn’t care less that you slag off her looks and her ‘ginger tits’ but women’s birth rights are a different level
I knew you were northern when you said 'like'

But isn't Jimbos family from up here too, I'm sure they are

Can we get back to feeling sick and tired of Mick smugnall and her ginger nips?

Cheers.
Imagine having bright orange nipples, she's so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 1

The problem is, if we all left, you’d be here on your own!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m good here thanks. I seem to understand how Tattle works...

Who takes their toddler and newborn baby out in storm Dennis?....Hucknall does 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I knew you were northern when you said 'like'

But isn't Jimbos family from up here too, I'm sure they are

Imagine having bright orange nipples, she's so strange

Feebs lives in the North though and won't be ignorant to colloquialisms not too far from her sooo..... D ya know what a mean like 😂 tbh I don't even know who's side I'm on really 😂

• Haha
I do believe this page is a place for people to say their opinions on her. I have never said good things about her.
Feebs lives in the North though and won't be ignorant to colloquialisms not too far from her sooo..... D ya know what a mean like 😂 tbh I don't even know who's side I'm on really 😂
ah but I’m the proper north, think parmos and chips and gravy

I do believe this page is a place for people to say their opinions on her. I have never said good things about her.

ah but I’m the proper north, think parmos and chips and gravy
Ooh me too. Think I'm on your side now you've mentioned a parmo 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.