Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time lurker.
First time commenter!

I’ve tried not to comment for months well because of my job but tonight’s comments on her stories have fucked me off something rotten.

qualified MW here and her comments and her fuck all knowledge on midwifery piss me right off. Midwives don’t just spend 3 years at university then a following 12-24 months on a preceptorship for some one who’s read a few books and given birth once preach about an evidence based degree that she knows fuck all about.

You go ahead hen and eat your dates and have your perineal massage and hypnobirth and don’t listen to your midwife because of course feebs knows best. You can plan all you want for your perfect birth and I’m so happy you got it the last time but stop trying to lure other women into a false sense of security that there birth will be plain sailing because who’s the woman going to blaim when your stupid obnoxious recommendations go wrong and she ends up with failure to progress and a cat 2 section and maybe piles for good measure.
Not you, but her midwife.
You stupid fucking arse.

Glad that’s off my chest 😅

Also i just want to point out that I am in total support and advocate for women and it’s there birth, their choice and informed consent is so important, but there are evidence based guidelines and procedures we follow to the core to prevent maternal mortality for a reason.
Most of the vibes that I get from her posts is, please ignore all medical advice given because it’s your baby your birth and listen to moi because I am the font of all knowledge and of course have a medical degree in PREACH. It’s so dangerous and I would never in any circumstances listen to a ‘SW consultant’ on the gram.

Think I have over done it in comments tonight, I apologise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Nixen

Chatty Member
Another stupid name. Poor kid. Especially since he’ll likely be the size of a Volkswagen Beetle by the time he’s 5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Oneforthemoney

I dont think she’s overweight just she has her mums horrible tubby cheeks, massive head and little rat nose. Poor girl
I think shes a sweet looking little thing! She's always very smiley and looks like she's having fun and interested in things. Bit of a dick move to mock how a little child looks.

Reactions: 43

KNYE_19

Freebie Phoebe forever flashing her tit, dont you dare suggest hypnobirthing is shit!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DoubleTrouble1712

She’s blocked me 🤣 she asked on stories if people want more SW content and I replied saying not from a consultant who doesn’t even pretend tonfollow the plan....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

insta(sham)

okay this has pushed me over the edge. Last night feebz came up on my discover feed and despite unfollowing her for a while now I stupidly had a look at her stories, she had reposted the attached screen grab of Emily Walters stories (don’t get me started on this one). These self righteous preachy dick heads need to fuck off and stay there this year, honestly I cannot believe what I am reading. How these women have the audacity to line their pockets from other women whilst preaching about supporting their families and lifting up other women, supporting the rest of the strong girls club etc astounds me.
My turning point with this sell out..... I remember her being sent a shit ton of wooden play food from some well meaning person on Instagram, stories were uploaded showing off all the bits - I remember vividly because my daughter has the same upcycled kitchen and I looked at a few of the things online when she received them - was stuff like a sausage of cookie mixture that Velcro together and the kids could chop it with a knife and stick it on a cookie tray. Remember at the time thinking it was lovely that someone had thought of her and done a really thoughtful good deed by doing that.
fast forward maybe 6 month and feebz becomes an amazon affiliate and is posting swipe up links to these same toys she was GIVEN by allegedly a nice mum whose children had outgrown them. Making money off of something given to you by someone, even worse, those she is making money off are other mums. All the while preaching about debt management because you are trying to monetise your account whilst you are filming your stories in the front of your luxury lease car. Fucking abhorrent behaviour.

then these freeloading cretins have the audacity to say that other women are just jealous because of they had the opportunity then anyone else would do it. Here’s some news for you feebz, I absolutely 100% can assure you that I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t spend hours on my phone ‘creating content’ whilst neglecting my children (because however many play trays you pat yourself on the back for putting together your child is ignored whilst you post and read and respond to messages etc), I wouldn’t feel at all comfortable exploiting vulnerable sleep deprived mums who look at Instagram deep into the night feeds and are made to feel inadequate because they haven’t bought their children all the shit these freeloaders tell them they need and I understand that as soon as you start to use the platform to make money from others you loose all authenticity and trust.

So no, I wouldn’t do the same in your position - I work in a public sector job, in a senior position which I have worked exceptionally hard for to support my family, I could afford all the shit you flog, but I am comfortable and secure enough now in my ability as a mother to understand that I don’t need all of it to given my children the best upbringing I can. Others are not there yet and whatever way it’s dressed up, it’s parasitic and exploitative. Ultimately though, I am not suprised as this is a woman who has made her living preaching to people about how to eat healthily whilst clearly not doing the same and has used her platform to run down the reputation and intentions of midwives despite having based her opinion on a few dubious books and podcasts.
All these ‘mummy bloggers’ are cut from the same cloth, unfortunately I really think this is the end of the road for me with instagram, it’s gone from causing me amusement at how morally devoid people are to actually making me genuinely very very angry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

KNYE_19

Does she think all midwives want you to have the most painful, longest, complicated birth ever? Of course not...they want a healthy baby, a healthy mum and minimal medical intervention. It's a massive insult to midwives who have trained for years.

My friend had her baby a few weeks ago extremely premature, very touch and go...I went to the hospital for a check up today and those midwives remembered my friend and her baby and the fact she had suffered a loss before...they had stayed beyond their shift to help and comfort my friend and had carried that burden and sympathy for her for weeks. So for someone like Feebs to undermine and devalue the work they do is just awful.

You've been to Tenerife and shes been to bloody Elevenerife! Insufferable know it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MrsBed2be

I don’t hate the name Herbie but Herbie Holliday and Vesper Holiday, they sound like some sort of cheap 90’s road trip movie.

Poor kids, good job they’re middle class cos if they grew up round where I did they’d be ripped to shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Yet she went straight to a medical intervention to turn the baby. I'm in no way saying she was wrong in doing that, but the way she preaches about necessary interventions and your body can handle your baby whatever size ect, I am really surprised she went for that option
She had that intervention because she’d rather cook her placenta and eat it than have a c-section. Oh no wait she actually is going to cook her placenta and eat it, my bad!

You have never heard her say she would not accept help either! Stop assuming she will purposely harm her baby!
Why can’t she question things? It’s her right? Just like everyone else, just because she chooses to do her research and not take the doctors advice does not mean she is kicking up a fuss.
Yeah it’s fine she knows her rights etc but her constant defiance towards medical intervention and staff is a kick in the teeth for every woman who had no choice but to be cut open so their baby would survive, or left incontinent from a botched forceps delivery because their baby was stuck.

When you’re in that situation, you don’t ask questions, you do what you’re told will keep your baby safe because you’re too scared at the thought of not taking them home.

Phoebe has had one extremely rosy experience of childbirth, one that differs wildly from woman suffering PTSD, PND and who are sitting at home reading her posts wondering ‘if I’d asked more questions and read more books, maybe this wouldn’t have happened to me.’

That is why what she preaches is dangerous and that is why it leaves such a sour taste in a lot of people’s mouths.

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Hey, ladies and gents, can we get back on track ..... I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just wanna read about feebs and her freckles and boobing . I'm glad she's had a healthy baby and everyone is well 💕

• Haha

Mammyof1

Her stories ... reposted congratulations but the one from Gemma says long awaited baby boy ? Wouldn’t exactly say he was long awaited ? Not a big age gap ? Did she have any losses in between V & this pregnancy ?

Then we have the bath horror - overshare
Maybe she means long awaited as in “thank fuck he’s actually here because she’s been pregnant for 543 months”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is anyone else secretly hoping the new baby is a terrible sleeper just to wipe that smug look off her gob 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mum123

VIP Member
I know I might be in the minority here but I’m going to say it...if I hear ‘in a world where you can be anything, be kind’ one more time il scream!!
It’s so bloody unrealistic to be kind to everyone all the time! Do these people live in bubbles where no one disagrees with anyone and everything is so lovely with rainbows and unicorns everywhere. What bullshit. People will always have different opinions and if people are dicks and not kind then people are allowed to disagree with them for god sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HAB88

Both me and my baby were poorly when she was born, we had to both stay in hospital for a week. My baby was in SCBU and I'd stay with her for as long as I could. I came back to my ward to pump breastmilk at around 2am and the midwife was waiting at my bedroom door. She gave me such a ticking off, much in the way a mother would, as I hadn't been coming for my meals and obs and she was worried I was not looking after myself which would do no one any favours. She let me pump, brought me food and then literally tucked me in bed and took my milk to SCBU. She was there to look after me, the Mother, and a bloody sterling job they all did too! I'll always look back on my birth and post natal experience support with so much gratitude for how much they helped me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24