Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being defensive of birth rights does not mean I agree with anything else she does, I’ve never said she was amazing or kissed her arse with her money saving etc. I just agree that pregnant women have rights just like every other human being

What the heck is a Parmo?
It’s a chicken fillet, covered with breadcrumbs, Béchamel sauce on top and then cheddar, it’s a life saver when you’re hungover 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You know, I couldn't care less if you were feebs or not but...
It's getting boring now. Can we just move on and have more Mick puns please.

She's always banging on that moneys too tight to mention, I call bs
This is my absolute favourite, I'm still laughing now and it's 2 weeks old!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do believe this page is a place for people to say their opinions on her. I have never said good things about her.

ah but I’m the proper north, think parmos and chips and gravy
Stockton?

You know, I couldn't care less if you were feebs or not but...
It's getting boring now. Can we just move on and have more Mick puns please.

This is my absolute favourite, I'm still laughing now and it's 2 weeks old!
You love my wit ♥

Reactions: 1
That baby name DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Absoultely god awful. Like even more awful than I could have anticipated, which is saying something. So we have a motorbike, and now a car. I am SO here for the next baby....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this isn’t the right forum for this but just had to say this......I’ve made some quite awful comments on here about Feebs and her birthing choices/baby name etc etc and whilst I still don’t agree with a lot of stuff she posts I think what I was commenting about would amount bullying especially as I know she reads this. After everything I was reading on the media last night about Caroline Flack I’ll be the first to hold my hands up and apologise for being a c**t and say sorry. I need to try and be more kind!
Anyway......as you were.....

I think we're all guilty of saying things on tattle that could amount to bullying. However what lead people to tattle was the standard delete and block that happens when you disagree with so called influencers. Whilst i think we do need to be careful about what we post/how it's worded, these influencers also need to take responsibility too. Not everyone that disagrees is a jealous troll. We can have different opinions without them deleting and blocking comments, they should try the be kind method themselves and could reply with a simple message back saying never thoughr of it that way, I'll take your comments on board. We are never to old to learn and the problem with most influencers is they only believe in their own hype and their own opinion is the only one that can be right. If they opened their minds a little then forums like this wouldn't happen

• Heart
I also think it’s completely different. This is a gossip website and people don’t have to come and read it. The press are not hounding these influencers or bullying them in the comments. It would be different if all this was sent to her in a private message but people will always talk and gossip, always have and always will. They have decided to put their lives out there and can’t expect everyone to agree with everything they say and do. People have opinions when you sell your soul for a few likes and swipe ups. It’s not bullying. That’s my opinion anyway, there’s no way I would want to be famous or even insta famous, couldn’t think of anything worse!

Reactions: 16
I know this isn’t the right forum for this but just had to say this......I’ve made some quite awful comments on here about Feebs and her birthing choices/baby name etc etc and whilst I still don’t agree with a lot of stuff she posts I think what I was commenting about would amount bullying especially as I know she reads this. After everything I was reading on the media last night about Caroline Flack I’ll be the first to hold my hands up and apologise for being a c**t and say sorry. I need to try and be more kind!
Anyway......as you were.....
I’m with you, after hearing the news about Caroline yesterday it makes me feel bad about some of the stuff I’ve written/liked on Tattle 😕
But without this site some of these Instagram accounts would be unbearable. It keeps them in line almost - makes them think what they’re posting. They influence a lot a people and I’m sure what they post makes some of their followers feel bad. Feebs for example and her Insta ‘perfect’ births. Hinch getting lots of her followers in debt buying whatever she promotes so they can have the same ‘perfect’ home. Becky Home Sweet Home spending money like it’s nothing.
I do feel some remorse for what I’ve said on here but equally these accounts should also think more about what they post.
Right, that’s far too deep for a Sunday morning! As we were... ! 😂

Reactions: 4
This is an opinion post,if you think someone is a dick then you want to share with like minded people. THEY know what they are gonna get when they come here to read. Would you voluntarily go to visit someone you dislike,No. So why do THEY come on this site. Its just a group of people expressing emotions,better out than in. God rest Caroline Flack.

Reactions: 5
Being in the public eye and hounded by the national press is somewhat different to Tattle.
It is shocking that some influences are even daring to compare.

Half the people right now demanding kindness (on my insta who I know personally) are the same hypocrites on their WhatsApp’s tearing apart their other friends and other celebs. It’s bollocks to tell people be kind lol

Reactions: 12
Totally different kettle of fish. I will continue to say exactly what I think on here because I could quite easily hop in the dm box of these people to state my opinion instead. As it has been stated, this is not a direct contact to the subject, you have to actively seek out tattle or Google yourself (which they do!)

These instagram influencers have the option to go private with their profiles to protect their children and family from public opinion - they don't because they know they can make a tit load more money being completely open to the public. Money, fast, easily made money then becomes more important to them. I don't buy this bollocks about it being their hobby, why would you even leave yourself vulnerable to such negative attention if it was so so bad? Unless you enjoy it?

If you are actively trying to be an influencer I.e, make financial gain off another person by using your powers of persuasion to make them think/behave a certain way, or buy products they don't really need for your own gain, then in my book you're deffo fair game and up for scrutiny. Influencer culture needs to die. It's where most of the toxicity starts but they never take responsibility for making viewers/consumers of their content feel like tit.

• Heart
Every single person (including Feebs) will have an opinion on people, it’s life. You’re never ever going to like/ have the same opinion. That’s a bit different to hounding someone in the media every single day and then trying to ruin their career

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.