Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Feebs has had a tough day, what with it being her mum’s anniversary, day 5 post partum and the baby dropping more weight. If only she could be a little more honest about stuff like this all the time! I almost screamed watching her stories the other day. ‘It’s just amazing, the newborn bubble is just so lovely and amazing blah blah blah’. As someone expecting their first baby, I’m so grateful to have friends and relatives who have been honest about their experiences those first few days (some have been ‘amazing’, others have been truly bloody awful with poorly mums and/or babies!). If I was basing my expectations off of the likes of Feebs on social media and had a tough first few days, I’d wonder what the duck was going on!!

Reactions: 13
When she said everyone stripping off when they got home and relaxing on the sofa i actually thought she meant into pajamas. Didnt realise she mean everyone naked 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair to her skin to skin is a really effective way to increase milk supply, so if you have a baby who's not gaining weight this is your go to 👍

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her skin to skin is a really effective way to increase milk supply, so if you have a baby who's not gaining weight this is your go to 👍
I didn’t know this! I knew skin to skin was important, but not to stimulate milk production - that’s useful to remember!

I know Feebs has had a hard day, but I’m also sort of happy with how honest she’s been - I cried basically non-stop at day 5,6,7 and it’s nice to see a bit more “reality”

Reactions: 7
I knew skin to skin was important for bonding but didnt know the rest.

I wasn't criticising her with that comment, I just didn't expect it 😂 And kind of pictured all 4 of them sitting there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s hit reality and it’s refreshing, I feel the smug train is still coming again, she can’t help herself. As someone with no kids I can still see how unrealistic those first few days looked she did not need to brag like that. I’d rather see her exhausted ginger face keeping it real then a smuggy smuggler one cooking meals from scratch, having breakfast all together and frolicking around the shops 5 mins after she’s dropped him.

Reactions: 5
There is skin to skin then there is stripping down to your pants.......I have never heard of that being a thing.

I can’t imagine the pain of losing your mum and my heart goes out to anyone who has, but I don’t understand the post that’s for her mum and her anniversary then putting another topless pic of the breastfeeding in with it, is nothing sacred from the boobin’?! It’s about time she’s saying it as it is, much more respect for her painting the real picture of parenting and not the rose tinted Instagram one!

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine the pain of losing your mum and my heart goes out to anyone who has, but I don’t understand the post that’s for her mum and her anniversary then putting another topless pic of the breastfeeding in with it, is nothing sacred from the boobin’?! It’s about time she’s saying it as it is, much more respect for her painting the real picture of parenting and not the rose tinted Instagram one!
I just dont understand why every single photo of him has to be her 'boobin'. Even in the waiting room. Why did it have to be a photo of her feeding him?

Reactions: 3
I just dont understand why every single photo of him has to be her 'boobin'. Even in the waiting room. Why did it have to be a photo of her feeding him?
She's an attention seeker, look at me I'm breast feeding, look at me I'm trying to be contraversial

She's as bad as HD SW

Whilst it's nice that she is being more relatable now, I feel like she's only trying to do it to please us on here. We know she reads here. It's good for others to see. Kind of feels like she's trying to hard.
Maybe I just think that because I wish she'd just put the phone down and enjoy her baby 🙄

Whilst still plugging her Affiliate links and sly advertising 🙄

Reactions: 7
Whilst it's nice that she is being more relatable now, I feel like she's only trying to do it to please us on here. We know she reads here. It's good for others to see. Kind of feels like she's trying to hard.
Maybe I just think that because I wish she'd just put the phone down and enjoy her baby 🙄

Whilst still plugging her Affiliate links and sly advertising 🙄
Exactly! Give it a rest love and enjoy your maternity leave for god sake!

Being in the public eye and hounded by the national press is somewhat different to Tattle.
It is shocking that some influences are even daring to compare.
absolutely if the press are hounding you and camping out on your doorstep
that is something that you can’t avoid ... plus News Papers are for reporting
news first and foremost so its harder to avoid especially if you want to keep up
with current affairs...
however if you visit a gossip site, you know full well what that entails ... so don’t
come here looking for it
I’m sick of the most of you wouldn’t say it to my face.... I have, I would you’ve deleted
me and blocked me for it I have no other option

I use tattle to discuss people’s behaviour and what they show on their pages. I don’t get involved with discussion about looks or whatever - but I think it is important to discuss their behaviour. And their transparency.
Yes this 🙌🏻 .... the only time I’ve been guilty of resulting to commenting on looks is if they have had work done ( Botox, Fillers etc and have categorically deny it )

absolutely if the press are hounding you and camping out on your doorstep
that is something that you can’t avoid ... plus News Papers are for reporting
news first and foremost so its harder to avoid especially if you want to keep up
with current affairs...
however if you visit a gossip site, you know full well what that entails ... so don’t
come here looking for it
I’m sick of the most of you wouldn’t say it to my face.... I have, I would you’ve deleted
me and blocked me for it I have no other option

Yes this 🙌🏻 .... the only time I’ve been guilty of resulting to commenting on looks is if they have had work done ( Botox, Fillers etc and have categorically deny it )
Yeah that’s a bit different isn’t it - when they’ve filled their face with stuff (usually when they looked beautiful before it!!) and then say oh no I only over line my lips or whatever it’s like yeah sure.. pull the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.