Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he’s not even 48 hours old and she’s taking him amongst a load of germs in public, in February still cold and flu season, for no other reason other than she wants to stretch her legs?! Sod off feebs.

Reactions: 11
What happened to the birth photoshoot 🤪😂😂😂 gonna get treated to that too are we? She can carry on being smug, it will blow up in her face sooner or later. I think half the time she's just full of tit. She goes quiet when it's not so rosy like she did at Christmas, then made an excuse for not posting pics. They probably had argued all day or something but that's a bit too real. Pretentious moose. I'd rather a life not consumed by Instagram.. it is tragic.

Reactions: 7
Babies never run out of room. That is so dangerous to say. And having a big baby is no reason to induce, the NICE guidelines (which the nhs follow) state this clearly, UNLESS there is another medical complication that could put mum and baby at risk

this is incorrect. The placenta can work just as well after 42 weeks as it can before, and some studies show the risk of still birth goes down after 42 weeks.
it is very hard to find clinical evidence on the subject as pregnant mothers are never going to be put at risk just to find out.
There have been cases where Women at 37 weeks have had failing placentas. It all depends on the woman’s cycle and the actual gestation of the baby, which is very hard to figure out unless you know exactly what point you conceived
Being 42 weeks pregnant is not a medical reason to be induced

Being induced earlier than both your body and baby are ready can cause a whole host of unnecessary interventions, instrumental delivery and c sections. Which have more risks themselves than simply not inducing

whole heartedly agree with this, every woman is different and so are their cycles, just because one womans body does one thing doesn’t mean the next woman will be the same. and the nhs has the tendency to pigeonhole people into categories simply because it makes their life easier
Thank you for this. I’ve been reading this thread feeling like I was terrible for refusing induction and waiting til she came naturally and then hypnobirthing at home 🙈

Reactions: 4
I am also wondering what the heck this kids name is going to be..

Reactions: 1
Thank you for this. I’ve been reading this thread feeling like I was terrible for refusing induction and waiting til she came naturally and then hypnobirthing at home 🙈
If you aren't risking you and baby's life, then you don't need it. I needed it because pre-eclampsia could have killed me and the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Annnnnndddd the ginger boobs are out.
I might have to unfollow for my own sanity !!

• Haha
If you aren't risking you and baby's life, then you don't need it. I needed it because pre-eclampsia could have killed me and the baby.
I dare say to a point, an induction is unnecessary especially if baby's life is at risk, they have no idea how your body will take to an induction it could take days, putting the baby and mam at further risk, so in my view if it was a true emergency they would recommend an immediate c section 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don’t feel bad at all! It is your body and your choice, the doctors are there to give their professional opinion, they obviously air on the side of caution as everyone wants the same outcome of healthy baby and healthy mam, but at the end of the day as long as you have done your research and are aware of the risks and are fine with extra monitoring when you do go post dates, it’s completely fine to go over!

I dare say to a point, an induction is unnecessary especially if baby's life is at risk, they have no idea how your body will take to an induction it could take days, putting the baby and mam at further risk, so in my view if it was a true emergency they would recommend an immediate c section 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don’t feel bad at all! It is your body and your choice, the doctors are there to give their professional opinion, they obviously air on the side of caution as everyone wants the same outcome of healthy baby and healthy mam, but at the end of the day as long as you have done your research and are aware of the risks and are fine with extra monitoring when you do go post dates, it’s completely fine to go over!
I didn't die, was a bleeping good start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her stories ... reposted congratulations but the one from Gemma says long awaited baby boy ? Wouldn’t exactly say he was long awaited ? Not a big age gap ? Did she have any losses in between V & this pregnancy ?

Then we have the bath horror - overshare

Her stories ... reposted congratulations but the one from Gemma says long awaited baby boy ? Wouldn’t exactly say he was long awaited ? Not a big age gap ? Did she have any losses in between V & this pregnancy ?

Then we have the bath horror - overshare
Maybe she means long awaited as in “thank duck he’s actually here because she’s been pregnant for 543 months”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course feebs is making it all seem idilic, lets pretend she’s not wearing an adult nappy and her nipples aren't on fire from the first feeds ✌

Reactions: 6
Pffft and the “this may be controversial, going out when baby is so new” post. duck right off - I had two sections and every time I moved I felt like my innards were outwards, yes I had cabin fever and yes I had a toddler too. So bleeping smug, look at how wonderful I am.

Reactions: 8
Pffft and the “this may be controversial, going out when baby is so new” post. duck right off - I had two sections and every time I moved I felt like my innards were outwards, yes I had cabin fever and yes I had a toddler too. So bleeping smug, look at how wonderful I am.
😂 Same! I didnt have a section but 3rd degree tear and that's the reason I didnt go out. No other reason. But everytime I stood up, felt like everything was going to burst out 😂

Oh and the second one I was attached to a vacuum dressing thing that I had to tuck into my huge plus size pants for a week and they only prescribe paracetamol when you leave hospital after a section here. I am reeling at her lack of self awareness

Reactions: 5
Oh and the second one I was attached to a vacuum dressing thing that I had to tuck into my huge plus size pants for a week and they only prescribe paracetamol when you leave hospital after a section here. I am reeling at her lack of self awareness
And then you think you feel slightly better and forget the paracetamol and then remember your insides are falling out of your body

Reactions: 3
Pffft and the “this may be controversial, going out when baby is
Everything is a competition with her, I just can’t bear it. She’s had the best birth ever, left the house earlier than anyone else with a new baby - how is it possible to be that smug all the time?

I was like you, didn’t leave the house for weeks after my first section. Went out a bit earlier after the second but as soon as my husband went back to work that put a stop to that - found it impossible to get out with a newborn and my 4 year old.

Am i a really bad person for wishing she could have just had had a slightly more realistic experience this time round? No danger to her or baby, just a section or forceps or SOMETHING that would have brought her back down to Earth a bit?

Reactions: 8
Nope I’m totally with you on that! And she gets to go shopping for boy clothes now. It’ll be Adidas trackies, Ralph Lauren, you know the usual breadline threads most of us get for our kids when we’re on a budget. Her and fopps must be in cahoots with this budget mum bollocks

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.