Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a smuggy twit isnt she?! Does she NEED to tell people she went out for a walk so soon after he was born? No but shes a narcissistic nob so does anyway. I get posting a birth announcement, great....but why the pics of her tits, her bump, her legs...even her fellas bleeping tits.

She shared a congrats message for that KatyBoz the other day when she'd had her baby, they must be insta friends then I'm assuming...Katy had a difficult few weeks before her baby was born with you know, her heart stopping and all that jazz, yet Hucknall just HAS to post these pics...my birth was better than yours...that's how it comes across! I would have a lot more consideration if it were me! Probs sensitive of me but I gave birth not long ago and it was effing traumatic for me and my husband, mum etc. And "Dick Smugnall" just makes everyone feel tit with her smuggy, twatty posts.

Reactions: 8
Wonder what they will call him?

I remember when Vesper's name was announced, I couldn't help but think about the fact that my first sanitary towels, when I was 12, were called the same, spelt Vespa admittedly, but even so!! 🤣

Edited to add...oppps, I see the name has already been discussed a few pages back :p Bit late to the party, sorry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbh I used to like Feebs and thought she was quite canny, until I found this thread and now I can't get past 'Mick Smugnal' (🤣) but also can't see how I didn't see the smugness before!
It's great she's having such a postive experience but she really does have to rub it in doesn't she.
If she really is on cloud 9 you'd think she'd put her phone down though instead of updating thousands of strangers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course feebs is making it all seem idilic, lets pretend she’s not wearing an adult nappy and her nipples aren't on fire from the first feeds ✌
Don't forget the after pains too, I was convinced another one was gonna pop out 12 hours after giving birth to my second born, they were horrendous for a good 5 days. Although I wasn't an earth mother that trusted my body and baby so they were probably my own fault 🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s the smug face of the first “boobin” pic thats just not a relatable thing, when they’re latching for the first couple of days it’s like holy hell fire when the uterus is contracting, and sweet lord those after pains when they clamp on, or does her uterus just float back down to its normal size without barely a tickle, because it’s Mother Earth perfect birth extraordinaire over there 🙄

Don't forget the after pains too, I was convinced another one was gonna pop out 12 hours after giving birth to my second born, they were horrendous for a good 5 days. Although I wasn't am earth mother that trusted my body and baby so they were probably my own fault 🙄
Great minds 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So wrapped up in her home birth bubble she just has to get out to the local coffee shop where she can whip her tits out and repost everything for the glory and validation from Instagram. Is Instagram all she thinks about?? Sad sad cow. Nahhhh I'm not buying it sorry! Wait till the baby blues kick in when Jim is back in work.

Reactions: 13
Her stories ... reposted congratulations but the one from Gemma says long awaited baby boy ? Wouldn’t exactly say he was long awaited ? Not a big age gap ? Did she have any losses in between V & this pregnancy ?

Then we have the bath horror - overshare
Probably ‘long-awaited’ because it felt like the longest most boring pregnancy ever....with about 20 million gratuitous bump photos. Jesus...I’m glad the baby is here as well love cos I‘m sick to death of hearing about it. I only follow her story on here now as I couldn’t be arsed to follow the content on Instagram anymore.!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't it sad that at such a precious time, she is spending time posting on IG?

Looks like Jim might be about to pop one out soon too... :sick:

I'm quite new to this thread, though I followed her originally for SW on IG, so this might have already been discussed but does anyone else think that Ginge and Jim look alike? :unsure::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So wrapped up in her home birth bubble she just has to get out to the local coffee shop where she can whip her tits out and repost everything for the glory and validation from Instagram. Is Instagram all she thinks about?? Sad sad cow. Nahhhh I'm not buying it sorry! Wait till the baby blues kick in when Jim is back in work.
Yeah I don't want to wish bad on her but it will hit her when Vessie is causing chaos and little Smugnal is screaming the house down. I had 2 under 2 and honestly the first 2 years were so so hard, no help etc. Love it now they're 2 and 3 though.

Sorry for the double post but omg don't these people realise the impact they're going to have on their kids lives. I'd die if there were pics of my mum 'boobin' me all over the internet.

Last edited:
“This will be controversial but...” - she literally wants people to be in awe of her or something?! I don’t think it’s controversial but quite sad that she can’t just enjoy time at home with her few hours old baby!

Reactions: 5
I can’t for the life of me understand why you’d call your kid Vesper, just to nickname her bleeping Vessie?! Vesper is bad enough, but Vessie?! So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she act like she’s the only woman in the world to have a baby!! And be a mum!! She likes to make out she’s perfect and she’s not!!!!

Reactions: 18
It’s the smug face of the first “boobin” pic thats just not a relatable thing, when they’re latching for the first couple of days it’s like holy hell fire when the uterus is contracting, and sweet lord those after pains when they clamp on, or does her uterus just float back down to its normal size without barely a tickle, because it’s Mother Earth perfect birth extraordinaire over there 🙄

Great minds 😆
To be fair they probably haven’t dried up from vesper yet, im sure she’s probably still having the odd sly slurp of the boobin juice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for Jimbo to go back to work and her realise how much work a newborn and a toddler are, especially given how Vesper seems

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she act like she’s the only woman in the world to have a baby!! And be a mum!! She likes to make out she’s perfect and she’s not!!!!
Oh and don’t forget MOD and FOD only people in the world to have 4 yes 4 girls, they made a living off it til MOD fucked it up and have to actually pay for stuff 🙄

I really should unfollow her as she is just one smug twit oh look I can still do my swipe ups even 2 days post partum! Ah look, boobin mcboobface is feeding again let me show you in case you didn’t believe me. duck off feebs you annoying twit (yeah I really should unfollow her but I haven’t for entertainment value 😂)

Reactions: 6
Such a poor show for someone who is likely followed by new mums. It’s just not reality at all. I also had a seamless home birth with no 2, but she won’t show the reality of after pains that hurt like a witch, piles, times you have to leave bubs screaming to attend to the 2yo, the baby blues, constant guilt etc. It’s completely irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.