Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 Just go enjoy your new baby Feebs 🙄 Stop posting constantly! Especially constant feeding photo! Enjoy the bonding. Not you, him. and your phone 😑

Reactions: 10
I’m only following for the ridiculous name reveal, then the unfollow button will be happily clicked 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Undeclared ads mick smugnel? When I gave birth 18months ago, my first thoughts were deffo NOT Instagram.

She will prob push the swipes hard as she was moaning about being on mat leave 'self employed' erm is your partner a bank manager? If he can't look after her when she's raising his child/children there's something pretty off there.

She is absolutely desperate to be a mummy blogger. Straight in there with - look at my ginger tits and read my blog I wrote.... oh look at me and how I was feeding for so long blah blah 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Isn't it sad that at such a precious time, she is spending time posting on IG?

Looks like Jim might be about to pop one out soon too... :sick:

I'm quite new to this thread, though I followed her originally for SW on IG, so this might have already been discussed but does anyone else think that Ginge and Jim look alike? :unsure::sick:
Yes, we all say they look like siblings, someone said he looks like her dad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And so it begins 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

Getting her boobs out and talking about boobin 24/7.

Just tell us that your flange stings when you go for a wee and your nips are on fire and that your sleep deprived and feel like your insides are falling out with your fanny pad attached.

Smuggy little duck I need to unfollow her she’s getting on my tits already and I’m not even pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just feel for all the new mums who are pregnant and will just assume that this is what it’s like when it’s absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And so it begins 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

Just tell us that your flange stings when you go for a wee and your nips are on fire and that your sleep deprived and feel like your insides are falling out with your fanny pad attached.

Smuggy little duck I need to unfollow her she’s getting on my tits already and I’m not even pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just feel for all the new mums who are pregnant and will just assume that this is what it’s like when it’s absolutely not.
She's setting the bar too high and this could have negative repercussions on any of her pregnant followers, it isn't fair

Reactions: 6
And so it begins 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

This is mean but I want her to openly struggle when Jimbo goes back to work and Vessie wants the boob too again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And so it begins 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

She's setting the bar far too high, this could have negative repercussions on pregnant or new mums that are followers, trying to emulate her and burning themselves out

Reactions: 4
I really wish she would say this is how I’m finding it but not everyone will find it and just as an FYI this is my experience. But she doesn’t and it pisses me off because if I was to of followed her before I had my child which I’m glad I never because I had my daughter months before ‘vessie’ 🤢 that name 🙈 I would of been mortified and felt like everything was my fault when in reality it’s just childbirth due to the immense pressure and hormones/stress on your body. It’s brutal no matter what/how you have your child but mick smugnel can’t see that beyond her rose tinted glasses.

Reactions: 2
Her bleeping tits out already with her new level of smug face! Can’t stand her, and if you dare say anything about her having her tits out all you get is you’re the one with the problem cos it’s so normal and the most natural thing on earth. Yes it is. What’s not normal is her taking smug pictures of her breastfeeding, smiling into the camera (weird if you ask me?!) and posting them to thousands of people. We don’t need to see if!!! Sex is also normal, but we don’t need to see you and jim trying for baby 3 do we.
Of course the birth was perfect, of course she got up and carried on as if nothing had happened cos she’s the one and only supermum. Can’t wait till this comes crashing down on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bleeping tits out already with her new level of smug face! Can’t stand her, and if you dare say anything about her having her tits out all you get is you’re the one with the problem cos it’s so normal and the most natural thing on earth. Yes it is. What’s not normal is her taking smug pictures of her breastfeeding, smiling into the camera (weird if you ask me?!) and posting them to thousands of people. We don’t need to see if!!! Sex is also normal, but we don’t need to see you and jim trying for baby 3 do we.
Of course the birth was perfect, of course she got up and carried on as if nothing had happened cos she’s the one and only supermum. Can’t wait till this comes crashing down on her!
This is why she's called Mick Smugnall

Deep down she's probably miserable as duck but she thinks she has something to prove thus making her look more of a bleep

Reactions: 12
Total Mick Smugnel.
I bet she’s not announced the name just so she can be annoying with it “oh we’re just loving our bubble and haven’t had time to think of a name between trips to the coffee shop and boobin’ all over the shop.”

Reactions: 8
Is it really a newborn bubble if you’re broadcasting literally everything including your boobs to the whole world??

Reactions: 16
Why in any month of Sundays does she think a boomerang of her flashing her nipple in a nursing top is actually of any benefit to anyone?! She’s lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.