Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed she always says she's lost her lunch to Vesper, and Vespers sitting there with 2 plates of food... is it just me that tells my kids they've got their own? 🤔
If I've got something different and they want to try it, I will let them, but I don't let them take my whole plate and eat off both so I sit there with nothing.

Kind of realising why maybe Vesper will listen to Jim and not her.
She appears to let Vesper get away with everything.
Completely agree!

And yeah, she will be advised against a home birth because of the risks but yeah

Reactions: 2
No health professional is allowed to tell you what you are not allowed to do, we have these things called human rights, they don’t just disappear because you’re pregnant.
If she wanted a home birth she can have one
Why feebs wants, feebs gets. Of course she doesn’t listen to professionals. She knows it all!

In my area they encourage home births to keep the numbers down. I was offered one and said no chance incase something goes wrong... and how glad I was of being in hospital in the end as the birth I had nearly killed us both.

I seem to remember she wanted a homebirth last time, but was advised against it because she’d gone so far over. She’s repeatedly said that she’s planning for a 42 week pregnancy again, I wonder if that means she’s given up hope of having the baby at home?

Why feebs wants, feebs gets. Of course she doesn’t listen to professionals. She knows it all!
They are very strict on the criteria for homebirth (transferred into hospital with first due to complications but no 2 was born at home) they go therough the criteria with you and you have to sign to say you accept it. There is a fairly long list of things that have to be correct for it to be allowed and healthy BMI is one of them. If you refused to go into hospital when they time came then they have to come to you as cannot allow a free birth to knowingly happen but that would be incredibly selfish.

I seem to remember she wanted a homebirth last time, but was advised against it because she’d gone so far over. She’s repeatedly said that she’s planning for a 42 week pregnancy again, I wonder if that means she’s given up hope of having the baby at home?
this is correct - they will only deliver at home if when you go into labour you are between 37 and 41 weeks. The chances of complications are higher if you are under or over and so will not allow it unless of course you refuse to go to hospital as per my
other post.

Reactions: 1
She will be advised against a home birth because of her bmi, she can have one if she wants to but it'd be against medical advice.

Reactions: 1
How is she going to manage now they have given notice on vespers nursery!!
I get this from a financial point of view, childcare is crippling, we could only afford to send my eldest from 2.5 because of childcare vouchers from my husbands job - I’m surprised Jim doesn’t get those as a bank manager?? 🤔

But god yeah that is going to be TOUGH when the new baby arrives. My eldest was going to nursery two days a week when my youngest arrived and I don’t think I’d have survived if she hadn’t. The lack of sleep and then having to entertain a toddler is brutal, and I just could not get us all out of the house, it felt impossible!

Saying that though I’m sure feebs will sail through it with a big ol’ smug grin on her Mick Hucknall face 🙄🙄 can see it now ‘its just about being prepaaaaared and it was actualleh not too bad getting us all readehhh so I’ve med a pack up and we’re off t’zoo.’

Yeah good for you babes 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get this from a financial point of view, childcare is crippling, we could only afford to send my eldest from 2.5 because of childcare vouchers from my husbands job - I’m surprised Jim doesn’t get those as a bank manager?? 🤔

But god yeah that is going to be TOUGH when the new baby arrives. My eldest was going to nursery two days a week when my youngest arrived and I don’t think I’d have survived if she hadn’t. The lack of sleep and then having to entertain a toddler is brutal, and I just could not get us all out of the house, it felt impossible!

Saying that though I’m sure feebs will sail through it with a big ol’ smug grin on her Mick Hucknall face 🙄🙄 can see it now ‘its just about being prepaaaaared and it was actualleh not too bad getting us all readehhh so I’ve med a pack up and we’re off t’zoo.’

Yeah good for you babes 👍🏻
Mick Hucknall face 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god whhhhy doesn’t she clean her smudged mascara off her face before she leaves the house 😭😂

I think they’ve given notice as she will be changing nursery as her current nursery doesn’t offer the free 30 hours. That’s the way I read it, is she not 3 soon?

Her husband is a bank manager I'm sure they can afford childcare if they need it... one less hol to center parcs a year, one less boden dress for the spoilt one eh feebz... chin chin!

Reactions: 6
Latest story...
Can’t help feel so smug that it’s all going to tit and Vesper is being a normal toddler and feebs can’t hack it 😂😂😂
Welcome to the real world hun 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s really brightened up my morning 😂
Absolutely agree as I was squandering around my toddlers bedroom at 2 in the morning after she woke up having a meltdown she couldn’t have her iPad 🤷🏼‍♀️ And watch her proceede to fling all her bedding off her bed and scream for a good 5 minutes.

THIS has made my morning 😂
Also the smudged mascara again? Why just bleeping wipe it off your face.

Reactions: 5
Aaaah must be a right bastard to have a ‘normal’ toddler rather than an angelic can do no wrong delight eh feebs?! Welcome to everyone else’s tit storm world

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the battle with the clothes? My daughter is 4 weeks younger than Vespar and Iv never had a battle with her?! I choose what shes wearing then I get her dressed, she’s never refused or demanded she wears something else? Maybe mine just isn’t interested in fashion yet 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
So glad she’s becoming a bit of a handful though after allll the smugness lately 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had my child’s 2.5 year review, passed being a toddler *smug face*

Doing well with social, emotional and physical development and asked if there was any support I needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the battle with the clothes? My daughter is 4 weeks younger than Vespar and Iv never had a battle with her?! I choose what shes wearing then I get her dressed, she’s never refused or demanded she wears something else? Maybe mine just isn’t interested in fashion yet 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
So glad she’s becoming a bit of a handful though after allll the smugness lately 🙊
I agree! My son is 4 and he’s just started to decide he wants to choose what to wear. I give him 2 things to choose from so he feels like he’s had a say but no way would a 2 year old be dictating to me what they’d wear 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.