Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you're right, I was just irritated by someone saying she was neglectful by struggling breastfeeding ! Also on her stories looks like she's pumping on top of feeding so likely ebm top ups. Good luck to her.
I don't think anyone said she was neglectful because she was struggling. That wasn't what they were saying

Reactions: 3
More gifted items...seems like Feebs only comes on if she’s got shite to flog!

Reactions: 6
As if she’s been gifted one of those lie flat car seats to pram things from Maxi Cosy 🙄

Surely she’s got a perfectly good buggy and car seat from having vesper

Herbie is proving a real cash cow and he’s barely a month old 💰

Reactions: 12
Really think it’s about time she took slimming world out of her name, what a joke!

Reactions: 9
My friend went to buy one of these and she was advised not to as they shouldn’t be used in the lie flat position in the car 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My friend went to buy one of these and she was advised not to as they shouldn’t be used in the lie flat position in the car 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh really? I was told the complete opposite when enquiring about them. I didn't end up buying them as they were out of my price range but still

As if she’s been gifted one of those lie flat car seats to pram things from Maxi Cosy 🙄

Surely she’s got a perfectly good buggy and car seat from having vesper

Herbie is proving a real cash cow and he’s barely a month old 💰
She still has the car seat from when Vesper was born but come on, this is feebs, she ain’t letting Herb have hand-me-downs when she’s got insta to beg on

Why would you even need them to lie down in the car?! Don’t really get that 😂 Mine always fell fast asleep in a normal car seat!

Why would you even need them to lie down in the car?! Don’t really get that 😂 Mine always fell fast asleep in a normal car seat!
I think the lie flat thing is to do with respiratory problems when babies are in the car seat for a long time. I can’t imagine it lasts that long??

I think the lie flat thing is to do with respiratory problems when babies are in the car seat for a long time. I can’t imagine it lasts that long??
Yeah I found this out with my first, they’re not supposed to be in a car seat for longer than 20 mins when they can’t control their own head. It always makes me cringe when I see new parents going into somewhere like Ikea with a newborn in a car seat

Reactions: 1
I read a few reviews of the Jade (the maxi cosi lie flat car seat). It’s good for positioning but it’s £££ and will not last long at all. And then you need a normal carry seat which lasts until they are 1 if your lucky. So seemed a real waste. Great if you have the money and go on lots of long trips. It’s not like a normal carry car seat that can be reclined, it stays in a flat position.

This is something I really don't agree with personally. Half naked photos of your kids in the bath 😑 If you insist on telling everyone that they had their first bath together... Then do so. But it doesn't need naked photos of your kids along side it.

Poor Herbie having to 'endure' the pink jug and bath seat 🙄🙄🙄

This is something I really don't agree with personally. Half naked photos of your kids in the bath 😑 If you insist on telling everyone that they had their first bath together... Then do so. But it doesn't need naked photos of your kids along side it.

Report it, it's unsuitable for Instagram, too many weirdos

Don’t forget this is from a woman who thinks nothing of getting her tits out for thousands of people at every given opportunity, not to mention the millions of almost-naked bump photos. She’s obviously not got a problem with nudity on social media, no reason to think the kids would be spared.

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget this is from a woman who thinks nothing of getting her tits out for thousands of people at every given opportunity, not to mention the millions of almost-naked bump photos. She’s obviously not got a problem with nudity on social media, no reason to think the kids would be spared.
Reported and they've removed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

"A message has just informed me"
You mean you read on here? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘ Brutal feeding plan ‘

Just give the poor boy a bottle for gods sake !!! If he is losing weight then he is obviously not getting enough from her and may just need a top up !!!
Yes! I had to top up when my Son lost weight and was able to continue BF. I understand the guilt but in my case it was loose another oz and he was going into hospital.

• Heart
The little lad just wants his milk but let’s wind him up more by getting “Vessie” to put her germs all over his teet and get the cheeeese for the gram, fml.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.