Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little lad just wants his milk but let’s wind him up more by getting “Vessie” to put her germs all over his teet and get the cheeeese for the gram, fml.
I was cringing so bad! She was too busy filming than telling her not to put the bottle in her mouth 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh god! I've got an 18 month old and currently pregnant with number 2. Not going to lie, I'm shitting it now 😫 particularly since feebz (perfect mother) Court is actually admitting it's a struggle. Any advice welcome here ladies 😂

Yeah you don’t get that luxury when it’s child #2 and you still have a house to run, meals to cook, washing to do, a toddler who also wants your attention.

Oh god! I've got an 18 month old and currently pregnant with number 2. Not going to lie, I'm shitting it now 😫 particularly since feebz (perfect mother) Court is actually admitting it's a struggle. Any advice welcome here ladies 😂
Take any help you are offered! Ask your mates to make tea or watch the bay so you can have a shower, batch cook a load of meals in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In a similar boat and am relying on nursery/grandma to do a couple of days childcare for eldest and getting to grips with the baby sling again! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it’s not Top Trumps but when I had #2 my husband worked an hour and a half away, I had a just 3 year old, a hyperactive dog and had just had a section. That was hard work let me tell you!

Reactions: 8
Newsflash- You can communicate that you have mastitus without showing the world a photo of your tit. Put me right off my sausage sandwich that has.

I had 3 under the age of 5. My biggest piece of advice is to go easy on yourself. Lower your standards in terms of accepting the fact that if you all eat beans on toast for tea more often and go to softplay more than you'd like then the world won't end. It's a temporary, so find ways to make life easier on yourself. This too will pass. I wish I'd ordered more takeaways and expected less of myself,you know? You have their whole childhood to strive for excellence...at this stage focus relentlessly on things that keep you and kids happy (emotionally, physically...). It sounds simple but I think I definitlely focussed way too much on demonstrating to everyone (and myself) that I was nailing it and looking back, I placed weird expectations on myself that made things harder (everyone up and dressed by 9am, leaving the house every day for some kind of outing, TV only on at certain times of the day, everyone getting their 5-a-day, baby in own room by 3 months old....it was endless and I don't know what I was trying to prove?!) ....with hindsight I'd have stayed in PJs more, and chilled the duck out!! Hope useful lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t spend that precious time worrying about posting pictures of your boobs all over Instagram !! Just enjoy your beautiful children x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t spend that precious time worrying about posting pictures of your boobs all over Instagram !! Just enjoy your beautiful children x
I have a 10 month and 2.5 year old (19 months between them) and agree with everything previous posters have said- I lowered my expectations massively when baby arrived and we have lots of chilled out days as well as days out....it definitely gets easier when you get into a rhythm with things

This woman is obsessed with tits! 🙄
Remove the soggy breast pad and put it in the bin instead of taking a photo for Instagram. Poor little Vesper is eating her dinner and it’s stuck there on the table! 😠 You have time to take swimming costume photos so you have time to tidy up. Get your priorities right!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remove the soggy breast pad and put it in the bin instead of taking a photo for Instagram. Poor little Vesper is eating her dinner and it’s stuck there on the table! 😠 You have time to take swimming costume photos so you have time to tidy up. Get your priorities right!
I feel I know more her tits and have seen hers more than mine, it's worrying 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's sitting there on a slice of Vespers pizza 🤢

• Sick
She’s just annoying me. I don’t have kids but I can guarantee when I do my house will be a mess etc etc but don’t bleeping insta it and use that time to actually tidy it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.