Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no qualms with breast feeding and I hope to try it myself when my first arrives this summer.. however I wouldn’t post a picture of my baby drinking from a bottle so can’t see why I need a picture of a baby drinking from a boob.. you don’t need to let me know every waking second that your son is having his meal, let him have his breaky in peace lol
I agree and it screams obsessive

Reactions: 3
Freebie court - she’s relatable you know, always got a ginger tit on show

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Freebie Phoebe forever flashing her tit, dont you dare suggest hypnobirthing is tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In the past she’s gone “off the grid” when there’s obvs been problems with Jimbo or all’s not rosey etc. We’d know about it if Herbie was breastfeeding “like a dream” and putting weight on etc. So she’s probably just having a few normal struggles it’s still the first few weeks. And as much as she posts “relate-able” stuff she won’t show herself as being too “imperfect!” She’s still feebs after all. I think it’s such a shock to the system going from one to two children, that was the hardest transition I found and I have four. Their little bubble of three where Vesper ruled the roost would have completely changed and it’s a lot for everyone to get used to, adjustments aplenty, as well as all the demands that a newborn has. I actually hope she’s just thinking ‘Kin hell this is hard work’ and Instagram has been the last thing on her mind for a change!

Reactions: 10
It’s only been 4 days since she posted! This is what happens when someone posts every second of their life. They don’t post for a few days and everyone panics 🤣 hopefully just enjoying her newborn and doesn’t feel the need to post it all.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad she’s having a breather. Must be so full on to have a new baby and a toddler and all the hormones. Social media just doesnt matter in the early baby days.

Reactions: 5
Might be realising how hard it actually is with a newborn and a toddler 🤷‍♀️

Might be realising how hard it actually is with a newborn and a toddler 🤷‍♀️
Sorry I didn't actually mean that to sound as bitchy as it came out. I had 2 under 2 with zero help, bloody hard work.

Reactions: 3
She usually does whatever we talk about on here and as we've been saying she should just enjoy the time and get off Instagram, she'll come back in a few days saying she decided to take some time to focus on Herbie and settling into life as a 4

‘ Brutal feeding plan ‘

Just give the poor boy a bottle for gods sake !!! If he is losing weight then he is obviously not getting enough from her and may just need a top up !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why. Can’t. You. Do. A. Story. Now. Without. Him. Attached. To. Your. Boob

amazing how it’s questioned on here about where she is and hey presto she’s back! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Bet she would point blank refuse to give him a bottle, she would be fuming and feel like a complete failure, but why, what’s the issue. She will be livid her amazing boobin isn’t going right for her at the moment!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.