Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just heard a song on the radio that said “this too shall pass” over and over. Didn’t realise Mick produced music now! #busymama #ownbusiness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jim has shagged her. Twice at least. Yuck.
What was he thinking? He’s stuck there now, I know I wouldn’t kick him out of bed!

I couldn’t stay in the darkness any longer, this big ginger saggy freckle infuriates me so much! Reading about how difficult she has it blah blah blah, she needs to get in the real world, she has it all and then some and still moans!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What was he thinking? He’s stuck there now, I know I wouldn’t kick him out of bed!

I couldn’t stay in the darkness any longer, this big ginger saggy freckle infuriates me so much! Reading about how difficult she has it blah blah blah, she needs to get in the real world, she has it all and then some and still moans!
I would absolutely kick him out of bed. He looks like he snorts and smells like feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wait what....you wouldn't kick him out of bed???!! You're worse than me, when I said I fancied wingers on ashliesuggerrushed thread 😂😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would absolutely kick him out of bed. He looks like he snorts and smells like feet.
Ahhh that's not fair...... How could anyone in that house smell of anything other than feet after the spectacular sights we've been seeing #feebsfeet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Pleaaaaaseeee tell me you’re joking. You would really kick him out of bed, wouldn’t you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pleaaaaaseeee tell me you’re joking. You would really kick him out of bed, wouldn’t you?!
hell no, he could throw me about the bedroom as much as he wants! He’s got no chance with that ginger lump, bet he can’t even roll her over!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why have I suddenly got a horrendous image of Jimbos massive ball bag (I imagine 😂) slapping against her freckly arse......god sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my god this jim talk 🤣🤣🤣 rave thread for slim Jim anyone? 🤣 p.s yes he would be kicked out of my bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't help but think he looks like he's walked into a wall or been hit in the face with something heavy.
I feel like he grunts...he looks like a grunter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Christ, I go MIA for a couple of days and you Tattlers have to bring it down to the basest of base levels talking about them making the two backed beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.