Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it's not actually her doing all this gardening?
I either think she's paid someone or Jim's doing it all

Reactions: 9
Why have they left it to get so bad (except the fact she's a lazy cow), surely a little bit of gardening each week would have prevented all that

Reactions: 6
PUT 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻 PHONE 👏🏻DOWN 👏🏻AND 👏🏻PICK 👏🏻HIM 👏🏻UP

Limpet. Ffs Mick, not cool.
Came here to say the same, my 2yo is so clingy it’s unbelievable and tbh if I’m in the middle of something I don’t immediately pick her up but if I’ve got time to get my phone out and take a picture I’ve got time to give her a cuddle!

Reactions: 13
Is she for real?

She is so desperate to be relatable she would rather film her crying distressed child than pick him up and soothe him.

Phoebe, not everything you do is for “the gram”. And no, it won’t pass, because the more you ignore your kids the more they’ll want your focus. bleeping fool

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How cold is she that her reaction to her upset son is to get her phone out (again)

Horrible, heartless bag

Reactions: 13
I understand there are moments where it’s not practical to pick them up, and occasions where you may not have a spare hand. BUT if you’re able to get you’re phone out and film him, then you’re able to pick him up and give him a cuddle. If he truly does have separation anxiety, then get him some help not berate him to thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 12
I've just started back at work after maternity leave (yes worst year ever to be off!) and I now have two kids and I officially feel feebs hasn't got an actual clue how busy life is for normal people. For your busy to be gardening and swimming lessons is just hilarious. That's leisure, absolute leisure! Most working parents lives is about waking up, getting everyone to their work/childcare, working, getting everyone home, fed, in bed with laundry and homework done and back ready for another day. She hasn't a clue! She really has the audacity to sit on her bum all day and say "this is hard, it'll pass" Nah mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've just started back at work after maternity leave (yes worst year ever to be off!) and I now have two kids and I officially feel feebs hasn't got an actual clue how busy life is for normal people. For your busy to be gardening and swimming lessons is just hilarious. That's leisure, absolute leisure! Most working parents lives is about waking up, getting everyone to their work/childcare, working, getting everyone home, fed, in bed with laundry and homework done and back ready for another day. She hasn't a clue! She really has the audacity to sit on her bum all day and say "this is hard, it'll pass" Nah mate!
I think that's why she comes across as so smug and unrelatable isn't it that she has no idea about the real world and no understanding of how lucky she actually is just to potter about doing garden going baby swimming etc I can't fit all that in with two young children either as I work my partner works and as you said it's a case of up ready everyone out then when home getting everyone fed and bathed etc then some needed housework jobs done washing etc that's why it annoys me so much when she moans about her life

Reactions: 10
I wish she would realise how lucky she is to have to not work & stay at home with her children & be able to afford passes to places & have what looks likes a pretty cushy life etc.

Maybe she does but it doesn’t come across like that. Motherhood is hard but she has every luxury & all the time in the world to focus on it!

Majority of mothers go back to work after 9months-year after having a baby! Her food must cost more than SMP a month! She is in a very privileged positions, maybe I’m jealous cos I can’t afford annual passes to flamingo land 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣

Also give that lad a cuddle & comfort him when he’s crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't know what made me do it, been meaning to dye my brows for ages. Tattle. Tattle made you do it mick!
Edit - Jesus christ they still look like sperm!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh lord. Those eyes brows. And she has the audacity to tag the stuff she used in her picture. If I was that company I’d message her and demand she untagged us !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't know what made me do it, been meaning to dye my brows for ages. Tattle. Tattle made you do it mick!
Edit - Jesus christ they still look like sperm!!
Was coming on to say the same
Tattle made her do it - are we influencers?

duck me though - the results 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.