Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows offend me. She needs to see a good brow person...quick. There is no way on this earth any brow person made them look worse than when she does them, because they're terrible. Why doesn't she just have them microbladed ffs. She needs help on sorting herself out, I'm not sure if I'm starting to pity her.

Reactions: 12
Oh I do love reading here and then going for a look 😂. She’s a right mess isn’t she. The gilet + vans + spermbrows. She needs a stylist...oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously considering putting her an application in for 10 years younger at this point. She needs it badly. Stylist won't be any worse than suzy so she can't possibly have anything to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I'd hate to think where she's been if she's had worse dye jobs than using the eylure kit... because I find them tit 🥴 as someone else suggested, with all her money I'm sure she could afford microblading...
P.s Mick chats the most unbearable amount of tit trying to sound young 🤦🏼‍♀️ give it up grandma

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I'd hate to think where she's been if she's had worse dye jobs than using the eylure kit... because I find them tit 🥴 as someone else suggested, with all her money I'm sure she could afford microblading...
P.s Mick chats the most unbearable amount of tit trying to sound young 🤦🏼‍♀️ give it up grandma
Kicking out the zeds? 😂
Sorry if anyone else says that but I've never heard someone say that before that wasn't over 70 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kicking out the zeds? 😂
Sorry if anyone else says that but I've never heard someone say that before that wasn't over 70 😂
Showing her age now. And she's had a 'mint' day out. Iv just cringed myself inside out for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously considering putting her an application in for 10 years younger at this point. She needs it badly. Stylist won't be any worse than suzy so she can't possibly have anything to lose.
She would be a perfect candidate for that,!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she overplucked her eye brows or does she just naturally not have any? They seem to be shaped, but badly! That dye looks awful… nothing close to natural.

Reactions: 7
1620328829970.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair to her at least you can the little eyebrows that she does have now, although not sure the colour is right!

Reactions: 1
Her eyebrows offend me. She needs to see a good brow person...quick. There is no way on this earth any brow person made them look worse than when she does them, because they're terrible. Why doesn't she just have them microbladed ffs. She needs help on sorting herself out, I'm not sure if I'm starting to pity her.
What eyebrows? 🤣

I swear she’s turning into one of her Tesco eggs 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.