Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand this. Didn't have time for her dogs so gave them away but then bought some new pets instead. She's vile. Like chickens take no looking after 😂😂 she'll soon find out. Let's see how long she keeps these for. Vile vile vile woman.

Reactions: 13
Someone has commented...”chickens are the best pets (after a dog 😉)”

wonder if that’s a sly dig or if not will Feebs take it as a sly dig 😂😂😂

didn’t have time to brush her teeth but has time for 3 new pets 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can't stand this. Didn't have time for her dogs so gave them away but then bought some new pets instead. She's vile. Like chickens take no looking after 😂😂 she'll soon find out. Let's see how long she keeps these for. Vile vile vile woman.
How long before she's doing stories moaning about having to clean them out on top of all her other "tasks"?

The chickens don’t look safe and the run isn’t fox proof. It doesn’t attach to the coop, there’s a massive gap round the edge. That’ll be a lovely lesson for the kids when they go out to a half eaten hen on the lawn!

Reactions: 9
The chickens don’t look safe and the run isn’t fox proof. It doesn’t attach to the coop, there’s a massive gap round the edge. That’ll be a lovely lesson for the kids when they go out to a half eaten hen on the lawn!

Yes this! I don’t think livestock should be an impulse purchase.

Reactions: 12
Argh I hate when people derail tattle threads with personal comments but she has fucked me off so much this morning with the school thing, they've got a school 3 minutes walk away? Try being told your kid is going to a 'special school' 3 towns away and not being able to see it prior! Have I gone on Instagram with tears in my eyes? duck no, I'm too busy actually parenting my 2 3 year olds in-between 12 hour shifts 🥴🥴 she has become completely insufferable 🤮

Reactions: 22
Whats the bets she's made an official complaint that vesper didn't get into the first choice school

I know this is the autocaption, but it made me lol that it’s captioned high school. Our Vessie is so advanced already, she’s going from Pre-school to high school! 😂😂

Not really sure what the non-complaint of a school three minutes away and next to her grandparents is all about...she probably wanted the other school because it sounds better/more exclusive for the aga loving Henry.

Attachments

• Haha
Most people I know only get the choice of one school anyway 😂

Bet when she takes Vesper into preschool, she'll be all arsey with the people working there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol at they didn't get their first choice 😂. Sorry but couldn't have happened to a nicer person 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get the school situation in England. In Scotland you have a catchment area of schools and if you choose to send your kid to any of them then they must provide you with a place. You only request if it’s outside of your catchment area.

Reactions: 6
Imagine the school she has got seeing her story about how gutted she is, how to endear yourself to your child’s teacher.

I suppose the tiny one is more instaworthy and more yummy mummy than the local academy where they let all the riffraff in.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the school situation in England. In Scotland you have a catchment area of schools and if you choose to send your kid to any of them then they must provide you with a place. You only request if it’s outside of your catchment area.
That's pretty much how it is here... Some places have 2 schools in their catchment area then I'm not sure how it works then.
But this is Feebs we're talking about. The other one probably isnt in her catchment area.

Reactions: 3
That's pretty much how it is here... Some places have 2 schools in their catchment area then I'm not sure how it works then.
But this is Feebs we're talking about. The other one probably isnt in her catchment area.
Aye but can you not just go to either regardless cause everyone’s talking about getting in and that? The only difference is whether it’s a catholic or Protestant school usually

Reactions: 1
My Local Authority I could apply for any in the city but some do take things into account like siblings already at the school. Some of the outstanding ones can be quite hard to get into and the religious aspect doesn’t really matter so much now. Mine are at a CofE school but we’re not religious and it’s a diverse school population. I know the local catholic boys secondary did used to ask for references from the family’s priest to see that they were practicing.

I chose ours because it’s a lovely school, inclusive, friendly and it is local to both our home and work.

Aye but can you not just go to either regardless cause everyone’s talking about getting in and that? The only difference is whether it’s a catholic or Protestant school usually
I think it depends on the size of the school as most tend to fill it with sibling's ect first

Reactions: 2
I did have a look at her rough catchment areas. I think the other school is in her 'area' but why she thinks she'd get into one that far away when it's a small school and she has one literally on her door step.
Can guarantee she threw a strop.
Probably the only reason she sent Vesper to that pre school, thinking she'd automatically get a place at the school

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.