Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FULL HOUSE! Bingo! 🙌🙌🙌

What do I win? Annual pass to Henry’s adventure playground? Does it come with raw chicken and a caprese side salad for lunch?
Screenshot_20210415_080009.jpg

Congratulations 🙌 we have a winner. I highlighted the scooter Thursday, because technically she is moaning about spice rack but it was a Thursday. Well done.

Your prize is a deluxe tutor banquet with Swan and trimmings, in the pickering Palace with underwear and boobs out optional.

PSA - make sure you wear shoes, you wouldn't want to get some nasty foot disease from pickering palaces floors. Dirty tutors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them climbing frames start from about £800 plus if you add on extras like hers has it goes into the 1k mark🙄 did you happen to find a random bag of old clubcard vouchers to pay for it Henry?
Pretty sure she shared her exact one when she bought it and it was around £1200

Reactions: 5
Omg she said the weight limit for horse riding is frustrating...! Not the word I would have used, think of the poor horse... !!

Reactions: 18
Isn’t it around 13/14 stone-ish?
It's normally 10% of the horses weight but no more than 14 stone normally. But it's rare to find one that will take 14 stone. Normally between 11 and 12. Especially at a horse riding place she'd be going to. Probably won't have any that allow more than 12 stone

Reactions: 5
Probably just buy her her own pony so she doesn’t have to feel frustrated about being too heavy for a horse, like it’s the horses fault she’s too big for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe there was a new thread and I didn’t notice, I haven’t looked at her insta for a while and her “boobin” photo came up on my explore page and my first thought was boy did she hit the full house on binge with that one 🤣

Boobin
This too shall pass
You got this mama
Picture of her boob out

She is doing this to wind us up at this point I swear 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t believe there was a new thread and I didn’t notice, I haven’t looked at her insta for a while and her “boobin” photo came up on my explore page and my first thought was boy did she hit the full house on binge with that one 🤣

Boobin
This too shall pass
You got this mama
Picture of her boob out

She is doing this to wind us up at this point I swear 😂😂
make a brew but finish it before you read here 😂😂 14 pages, enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is she? Is she making a wanky reel about her outfits and today’s mystery delivery
Or has she suffocated under her own tits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it really sad/tragic she doesn’t have an identity outside of her children. Also I feel like she’s more sad about not being married than she lets on.

Oh god, we were wrong, it’s not a Wendy house - she’s bought bleeping chickens 😩😩😩

The square footage of that garden must be close to a football pitch - how are they fitting it all in?!

Also, what if Tesco are out of swans and Henry needs a meat to roast?! It’ll be goodnight and god bless for one of the Disney princess chickens! 😵🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This made me lol 😂😂😂 because I haven't seen stories so you saying what it was it just made me laugh and think wtf!!! bleeping chickens 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She's so busy she can't take the blanket off her teeth, had to get rid of the dogs but can now get some farm animals to tend a few times a day😏

Reactions: 24
What’s with the bizarre face she’s making while holding the chicken?! She looks so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she forgets to wear knicks and doesn’t wash her feet yet she wants us to believe she’s gonna look after chickens? Bring back the dogs you lazy cow!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.