Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delivery on the website is only £3
Why would you order through her?

What a con she is

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A few people haven’t thought of putting a pair of leggings under a dress?! Pull the other one Henners.

What are we thinking the big purchase is? Do they have a trampoline park in the grounds yet? If not I’m going with a miniature locomotive (much like grandad Pig’s) that she’ll charge the minions in her village £5 to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her moan half an hour ago about how not having a routine gets her down etc, was just a build up to her bragging about her new ‘impulse purchase’. How bleeping smug did she look talking about it? She literally couldn’t stop her smuggy smile. “I might reveal it tomorrow...” go F yourself, Henry.
I call a hot tub!

Reactions: 7
Her moan half an hour ago about how not having a routine gets her down etc, was just a build up to her bragging about her new ‘impulse purchase’. How bleeping smug did she look talking about it? She literally couldn’t stop her smuggy smile. “I might reveal it tomorrow...” go F yourself, Henry.
What’s that camo jacket omg she looks like a 60 year old biker chick from Texas trying to be 19

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what I’m more excited for, the line of duty cliffhanger reveal or finding out what latest piece of ludicrously expensive crap Henry has bought 🙄

Not that I give a shiny tit but my guess is a wendy house. Two storeys AT LEAST, with a built in kitchen. They will probably rent it out like they do the annexe when the kids aren’t playing in it.

I actually thought they were on yet another day out earlier when I saw coriander on that climbing frame but nope... she just has that... in her back garden 🤯 #relatable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus lord the obsession with breastfeeding. Why is there a subset of women that treat it like a cult? I bf for 9 months but you wouldn't know as I didn't start every conversation by bloody mentioning it (yes, I get the irony) Put your crusty tits away, nobody cares!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Think we have a full house on bingo guys just on her latest post. Pretty sure she's covered everything. She has got to be trolling us!! Hi mick 👋put ya tits away please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the comment someone has made on her most recent photo. Basically told her to be grateful she doesn’t have a full time job on top of everything else! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love the comment someone has made on her most recent photo. Basically told her to be grateful she doesn’t have a full time job on top of everything else! 😆
Why was there no snotty comeback from Henry I was waiting for one. She’d use doing ADs and the beauty shop as her excuse

Reactions: 6
she will have bought it from all those little pots that have helped her to save 🙄🥱 Hopefully it’s a foot spa before she dips her trotters back in the pool 🤢

She shared people’s guesses saying hot tub and said she wishes it was.
I said a foot spa 😂😂 our mick has to start somewhere right? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.