Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God is she really giving us style tips for our kids?! Jesus.
“Styled by moon head” might be her new venture 🙄 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Layering kids clothes with leggings and cardigans. Who’d have thunk it.
Those dresses are terribly thin anyway: very pretty but very thin.
I mean it’s revolutionary isn’t it.....so glad she has told me I can put a long sleeve something with a short sleeve something when it isn’t warm enough for just the short sleeve something.
Sign me up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next she will telling us florals for spring is a look! 🙄 my eyes are rolling down the street!

I should unfollow but she provides some comic relief at best

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So boring, parenting being hard is her main personality trait. She needs an actual job and something else going on in her life!

Reactions: 9
Her moan half an hour ago about how not having a routine gets her down etc, was just a build up to her bragging about her new ‘impulse purchase’. How bleeping smug did she look talking about it? She literally couldn’t stop her smuggy smile. “I might reveal it tomorrow...” go F yourself, Henry.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her moan half an hour ago about how not having a routine gets her down etc, was just a build up to her bragging about her new ‘impulse purchase’. How bleeping smug did she look talking about it? She literally couldn’t stop her smuggy smile. “I might reveal it tomorrow...” go F yourself, Henry.
Should be a treadmill

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a really niche moan but I’m a Body Shop at Home seller (don’t shoot me, it makes me a bit of cash while I stay at home with my boys, I don’t push it on people 😂) and P&P is £3 but Greedy Feeeeeeeebs charges £4 and must keep the extra £1 for herself 🤬 And it’s really irked me. bleeping con artist.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is a really niche moan but I’m a Body Shop at Home seller (don’t shoot me, it makes me a bit of cash while I stay at home with my boys, I don’t push it on people 😂) and P&P is £3 but Greedy Feeeeeeeebs charges £4 and must keep the extra £1 for herself 🤬 And it’s really irked me. bleeping con artist.
My friend is a body shop at home seller also and her delivery is cheaper than £4 I thought that sounded expensive what a cheeky witch..

I reckon she's bought a swan for the back garden to feed up and then eat 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend is a body shop at home seller also and her delivery is cheaper than £4 I thought that sounded expensive what a cheeky witch..

I reckon she's bought a swan for the back garden to feed up and then eat 😑
Ahahahaha that would be so good! Good old King Feebs 😂

I’m so tempted to escalate it to body shop but I suppose she’s free to charge what she wants if her sheep are willing to pay it! Mugs. She’s got some cheek though!

Reactions: 7
Ahahahaha that would be so good! Good old King Feebs 😂

I’m so tempted to escalate it to body shop but I suppose she’s free to charge what she wants if her sheep are willing to pay it! Mugs. She’s got some cheek though!
That’s so cheeky! In the past if I sold something on eBay and the postage was less than I thought it would be, I always refunded the buyer the difference back.

Reactions: 6
So she was complaining this morning she's had no time to do anything... But has posted a million stories on Instagram?

Reactions: 10
Relatively new here...

I only know her through her SW stuff, seen on here she used to do financial advance etc...

surely that’s a bit of a kick in the teeth for those followers to be flaunting a big purchase in front of them?

Reactions: 5
5B4C8FA8-F8DC-4CAA-89DB-9C0E29F312E0.png
The hair bow
😂
Dressing like a toddler doesn’t make you look younger Mick, just a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t really under the body shop thing is it cheaper to order through a rep?

I ordered my usual stuff on the website this week and got 25% off and free delivery.

Reactions: 6

I ordered my usual stuff on the website this week and got 25% off and free delivery.
Sometimes it can be as we can get various discounts but sometimes the website is cheaper tbh ❤

That said, she probably doesn’t pass any of her discount on to her customers like the rest of us do, and charges them full price if she’s charging extra for delivery! 🤬

Reactions: 7
Imagine her neighbours looking out of their window to see a Tudor-Toddler doing those boomerangs complete with hair-bow.

Have some self-respect you shacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.