Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with whoever guessed it could be a big Wendy house. That was my guess too

Reactions: 5
Why was there no snotty comeback from Henry I was waiting for one. She’d use doing ADs and the beauty shop as her excuse
No, she’s liked it though. Salty P.
I don’t think she really appreciates how lucky she is. She’s not driving across a city to drop children to holiday clubs before hightailing it back to work for 7+ hours a day then doing it again in reverse before making dinner, bath time, bed time etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Moan moan about how frustrated she is with a child again. Like someone is holding a gun to her head making her breastfeed 🙄🙄. Let's all take a minute to think about little Azaylia Cain and her parents and how vile Henry is to moan about her kids so much.
Yeah, we all have hard days where we dislike our children, I think it in my own head though, I don't broadcast it to thousands of others when there are families going through hell right now. And I definately do not despise my child as much as she does hers, it's everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Big Mick has managed to squeeze every potential cringe factor into that post 😂 boobin, quoting another fake Insta-Mama Anna Mathur, complaining how tough she has it and finishing off strong with a YOU GOT THIS MAMA 😂 brilliant!! I am finding her so unintentionally funny at the moment, she is a proper village idiot!
Oh and I was tempted to reply to her stories about the impulse purchase and ask did they get a dog ... but don’t wanna get blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Big Mick has managed to squeeze every potential cringe factor into that post 😂 boobin, quoting another fake Insta-Mama Anna Mathur, complaining how tough she has it and finishing off strong with a YOU GOT THIS MAMA 😂 brilliant!! I am finding her so unintentionally funny at the moment, she is a proper village idiot!
Oh and I was tempted to reply to her stories about the impulse purchase and ask did they get a dog ... but don’t wanna get blocked!
Someone please ask if it's a Jack Russell or two!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been caught out with the whole Scampston annual pass thing. She shot someone down the other day for saying she was begging for a free pass from them and replied saying she bought a pass herself... yeah with the bleeping kids Easter money!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That climbing frame. Costs more than a months SMP. Getting money advice off her would be like seeking medical advice from Harold Shipman!
FML I usually roll my eyes at her but show boating something that grand has irked me tonight, big time.
Also her & her boyfriend must be half cousins at least, they have the same nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That climbing frame. Costs more than a months SMP. Getting money advice off her would be like seeking medical advice from Harold Shipman!
FML I usually roll my eyes at her but show boating something that grand has irked me tonight, big time.
Also her & her boyfriend must be half cousins at least, they have the same nose!
Read the room, how may of your followers are on SMP? How many have been furloughed?
Who can afford to buy an annual pass somewhere one week and then a large impulse purchase the next.

time after time we’ve said about relatability- budget shopping, meal planning, cheap kids clothes but she pulls it out with that click bait.

unless it’s a course on reading a room and relatability I don’t give a shiny tit what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd rather Harold Shipman treat me anyday than take any money saving tips or parenting 'hacks' from Henry.
Really hope someone is willing to take one for the team and ask if she's getting dogs 🤣 love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moan moan about how frustrated she is with a child again. Like someone is holding a gun to her head making her breastfeed 🙄🙄. Let's all take a minute to think about little Azaylia Cain and her parents and how vile Henry is to moan about her kids so much.
Yeah, we all have hard days where we dislike our children, I think it in my own head though, I don't broadcast it to thousands of others when there are families going through hell right now. And I definately do not despise my child as much as she does hers, it's everyday.
Yes, this, thank you❤I've been thinking about that little girl all day, it literally breaks my heart, she just looks soo soo poorly and in pain, and her poor parents are trying to do everything in their power to just get to spend another day with their daughter 💔then I see fuckface Henry crying over how hard her life is whilst constantly flaunting her privileged ways and in reality she is just extremely privileged to have healthy, happy kids, but she just doesn't seem to accept this. I worked all day today and when I got home at 6pm I held my little boy soo tight and just played with him and tickled him and tucked him into bed and appreciated that despite being tired and run down I am extremely lucky. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes, this, thank you❤I've been thinking about that little girl all day, it literally breaks my heart, she just looks soo soo poorly and in pain, and her poor parents are trying to do everything in their power to just get to spend another day with their daughter 💔then I see fuckface Henry crying over how hard her life is whilst constantly flaunting her privileged ways and in reality she is just extremely privileged to have healthy, happy kids, but she just doesn't seem to accept this. I worked all day today and when I got home at 6pm I held my little boy soo tight and just played with him and tickled him and tucked him into bed and appreciated that despite being tired and run down I am extremely lucky. ❤
Motherhood is a privilege not all are afforded. Kids can be shits, of course they can but that little girl hasn’t been far from my thoughts. I’m sure Ashley and Safiyya would happily forego moaning about how hard it is to spend more precious time with Azaylia.

Feebs - when you think you’re struggling look at their stories; midnight hospital runs for transfusions, watching their child in pain and having blood in their tears and not being able to do a thing to help and ultimately knowing they will watch their precious baby die. That’s hard done by and not something any parent should ever have to do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Them climbing frames start from about £800 plus if you add on extras like hers has it goes into the 1k mark🙄 did you happen to find a random bag of old clubcard vouchers to pay for it Henry?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FULL HOUSE! Bingo! 🙌🙌🙌

What do I win? Annual pass to Henry’s adventure playground? Does it come with raw chicken and a caprese side salad for lunch?
Hilarious

side note - your profile pic is visible on the screenshot
You may want to edit it xxxx
Don’t want to risk a blocking from Mick 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.