Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literately cringed so hard I just shuddered when I saw ‘the thinker’ pose she did. Cringe cringe cringe.

and openly saying that you wouldn’t have dressed In this outfit if it hadn’t been for styled by Susie’s err... fashion advice, really is not an advert for SBS.

Reactions: 10
A- I love swimming, but oh holy god her feet in a swimming pool, then water goes in your mouth sometimes, oh my god I'm hyperventilating here 😱.
B- how tit at everything must you be if you think swfeebs making packed lunches the night before is a new 'hack'. Like how do you function day to day and ensure you and your kids survive if you think that is some groundbreaking new idea.
Instagram has created hero worshipping absolute nobodies.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A- I love swimming, but oh holy god her feet in a swimming pool, then water goes in your mouth sometimes, oh my god I'm hyperventilating here 😱.
B- how tit at everything must you be if you think swfeebs making packed lunches the night before is a new 'hack'. Like how do you function day to day and ensure you and your kids survive if you think that is some groundbreaking new idea.
Instagram has created hero worshipping absolute nobodies.
Oh my life I did not consider the foot situation 😱😱😱😱🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She didn't even make the lunch the yogurts were a week out of date. Unless she did indeed give her kids gone off food! 🤮 there's no end to her desperate fuckery to be that influencer - she's an absolute prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who thought that costume is the best out fit she’s worn in months?? Looks a lot slimmer without her mum jeans highlighting her gunt/FUPA

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thought that costume is the best out fit she’s worn in months?? Looks a lot slimmer without her mum jeans highlighting her gunt/FUPA
That's what I said, she makes herself look twice her size with the awful clothes that susie suggested

Reactions: 9
That's what I said, she makes herself look twice her size with the awful clothes that susie suggested
In a swim suit I’m a lot bigger than she is but I look slimmer than she does day to day. Suzie has done a right number on her, I’m only 3 years younger and if I do say so myself I look 15 years younger.
I don’t particularly dislike phoebe tbh, totally agree with the smugness and money stuff, quite admire her for quitting the slimming cult though - totally disagree with a chunker running a slimming world group. Last one I signed up to must have been 20+ stone 🙈

Reactions: 8
She shouldn't be allowed in a swimming pool with those trotters omg feel sick thinking about it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She shouldn't be allowed in a swimming pool with those trotters omg feel sick thinking about it 🤢
The pool doesn’t look that big either. Odd choice it place to go swimming, maybe just me. Local leisure centre not good enough I presume!

Reactions: 5
The pool doesn’t look that big either. Odd choice it place to go swimming, maybe just me. Local leisure centre not good enough I presume!
Course not! Had to be a stately home that serves scones didn’t it 🙄 she’s basically a parody of herself at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God doesn’t she look a bleep posing in the garden.
Wear what you want flower but by posting it on the ‘gram you kinda are asking for validation?! Just wear what you want if it makes you feel good but without the stupid poses and get your money back from Susie I think she was on the piss when she suggested your outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys re: Tesco tray liner gate, my Tesco delivery man told me they’re not supposed to let you take the crates into the house because pandemic. So if you opt out of tray liners you do actually have to carry all of the bits into the house individually, however he also said the delivery drivers will take the tray liners back to be recycled.

Sincerest apologies to Henry for slagging you off about this particular thing. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If her car was full of that much crap no wonder her feet are rotten 🤢
She is a grotbag. She's the type of woman who goes to the Dr complaining about a downstairs issue, only for them to remove a month old tampon from her vadge. I'll wait for that absolute classic on her stories at some point. Why does she think its relatable to have woman like tendencies? She wonders why Jimbo Jet has said an absolute no to any more kids!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Life hack: make lunch the night before...
Absolutely groundbreaking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.