Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like she needs a medal for everyday jobs, it really shows she’s never had a “proper” job in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Channeling “prior preparation prevents piss poor performance” and I’ve started making bullet points ready for the next recap.

You’re welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she promoting being so obese and unhealthy 🤢 we do not need to see you in your swimming costume shaking your wobbly bits thanks mick

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she promoting being so obese and unhealthy 🤢 we do not need to see you in your swimming costume shaking your wobbly bits thanks mick
She’s bloody brave this image will scar me for life 😩 also the high tops with black socks and chunky white legs is a no no

Reactions: 12
My friend is about her size and she always looks lovely what she wears I think as long as you wear clothes that compliment your size and figure etc it's totally fine which is why I can't understand her wearing this outfit when she had paid for a stylist I thought that was the idea of a stylist 😑

Reactions: 10
She's just shown us how she makes herself look twice her size by the ridiculous outfits she chooses and by wearing clothes that don't fit her. Jimbo is right, it doesn't suit her she looks a right dick! Again contradicting herself, she had a stretched wotsit head the other day from editing her pics, but today she's letting it hang out in a swimsuit 🙄

Reactions: 16
I said it on an earlier thread and I’ll say it again - you can look and feel good at any size.

HOWEVER...

Mom jeans don’t suit anyone above a size 10, it’s just the truth. And all of these clothes that stitched up by susie (sorry but she cannot call herself a stylist 😅) has chosen for Henry are ridiculous. She has jumped on every single insta trend going (those bloody strong girls t-shirts do my nut in - sorry!) and failed to take into account the fact Henry looks double her age.

None of it works. None of it. She has enormous jugs that went south for the winter decades ago and should be avoiding high neck t-shirts like her life depends on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I said it on an earlier thread and I’ll say it again - you can look and feel good at any size.

HOWEVER...

Mom jeans don’t suit anyone above a size 10, it’s just the truth. And all of these clothes that stitched up by susie (sorry but she cannot call herself a stylist 😅) has chosen for Henry are ridiculous. She has jumped on every single insta trend going (those bloody strong girls t-shirts do my nut in - sorry!) and failed to take into account the fact Henry looks double her age.

None of it works. None of it. She has enormous jugs that went south for the winter decades ago and should be avoiding high neck t-shirts like her life depends on it.

So I came to this thread from the Styled By Susie thread and I know that as she's been told she's pear shaped she's also been told that she should wear higher necks.. Problem is (and the reason Styled By Susie has a thread) is that it was never really personalised so it wouldn't have been taken into account her big boobs it was just a one box fits all thing. So yeah agree she needs to ditch the high necks, get a bra that actually does something supportive and then maybe her boobs won't look like they hang to her waist... I mean I just couldn't leave the house with them like that..! 😳

• Wow
So I came to this thread from the Styled By Susie thread and I know that as she's been told she's pear shaped she's also been told that she should wear higher necks.. Problem is (and the reason Styled By Susie has a thread) is that it was never really personalised so it wouldn't have been taken into account her big boobs it was just a one box fits all thing. So yeah agree she needs to ditch the high necks, get a bra that actually does something supportive and then maybe her boobs won't look like they hang to her waist... I mean I just couldn't leave the house with them like that..! 😳
100% this! I don’t actually think for someone that has put enormous stresses on her body with crappy yo-yo diets that she looks bad in the swimming costume! Her shape is pretty good in it, however she does not style it right at all! She looked ten times better without that tit outfit on!

Reactions: 8
Gok wan says high necks and big boobs make a person look bigger - and he’s right lol

Reactions: 7
New here. But I always die when we refer to her as Henry and her automobiles. Asked my partner how old he thinks she is. He said in her 50’s! There’s no way she’s only 4 years older than me!

Reactions: 13
New here. But I always die when we refer to her as Henry and her automobiles. Asked my partner how old he thinks she is. He said in her 50’s! There’s no way she’s only 4 years older than me!
She does have a very unfortunate face 🥴 I think it's genetics, but bloody hell she does nothing to help herself either

Reactions: 7
Hey, can someone just take a picture of me breastfeeding my son just for the gram. Thanks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.