Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on she must have edited (maybe stretched it out) to make herself longer aka made her forehead look like that ? Or is this real life 🥸 I mean ... all the features have dropped and her chin has gone all buzz light year ??
4339939E-698A-402F-B3CE-3A5C2D0BBF8C.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
People who say they're too busy to do anything....yet don't have a job. duck off you lying Tudor. I have a fulltime job and still manage all the tit you don't and more, like walk my bleeping dog and not give him away just because I had kids! Put kids in pram and off you go, easy dog walk.

Reactions: 20
When she was doing her stories & she said her son was having some milk was she “boobin”
Put your phone down & enjoy time with your child!

Reactions: 7
When she was doing her stories & she said her son was having some milk was she “boobin”
Put your phone down & enjoy time with your child!
If she was, where was her boob? Must've been dangling out of sight with young Coriander attached.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
YOU DON’T DO THE SCHOOL RUN AS ‘GROOVE FUNKY MOPED’ ISN’T AT SCHOOL YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about scrambled beg on toast ffs, no one feels sorry for you and your imaginary school run. You’re about as relatable as a Mormon orgy and as welcome as a fart in a space suit you absolute duck nugget.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So we're supposed to believe she's done all that today but a few weeks ago couldn't brush her teeth or time to make a coffee? 🤔

Reactions: 14
So we're supposed to believe she's done all that today but a few weeks ago couldn't brush her teeth or time to make a coffee? 🤔
That was the list for the housekeeper, all except Boobin’ - Feebs doesn’t have a wet nurse, poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.