Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her hubby do? He must earn a good amount to let Trotters spend as she does without contribution!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two things from today

1.Shoes in the house especially with little ones

2. The amount of stuff in the car?! Does she literally get home and leave it all in there and take a new bag out every time? Definitely looks like it! 😳🙄🤣

Reactions: 11
Two things from today

2. The amount of stuff in the car?! Does she literally get home and leave it all in there and take a new bag out every time? Definitely looks like it! 😳🙄🤣
Clearly!
So basically she's left half eaten food and banana peel ect in the car all week.
Lazy cow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you leave that much crap in the car??? After a day out, unload the car. If you’re alone, put the toddler in the pram and then load the pram up. Honestly, she does the bare minimum!

Reactions: 12
How can you leave that much crap in the car??? After a day out, unload the car. If you’re alone, put the toddler in the pram and then load the pram up. Honestly, she does the bare minimum!
She had the audacity to try and present herself as a parenting expert when go-cart was young. She can barely cope these days, didn't last long did it

Reactions: 14
She had the audacity to try and present herself as a parenting expert when go-cart was young. She can barely cope these days, didn't last long did it
I know! My kids are teens now and I was a ‘young’ Mum but jeez she makes out that parenting is impossible with two kids. She was able to preach when they were babies because she sat on the sofa 24/7 ‘boobin’ no doubt with a snack witch to bring her lactation cookies and squash. I wonder why insta is so full of Mums that seem to moan and make out that parenting is impossible? Don’t get me wrong, it is HARD and some days feel impossible but if you can’t remember to brush your teeth or put your knickers on then there’s bigger issues at play.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know! My kids are teens now and I was a ‘young’ Mum but jeez she makes out that parenting is impossible with two kids. She was able to preach when they were babies because she sat on the sofa 24/7 ‘boobin’ no doubt with a snack witch to bring her lactation cookies and squash. I wonder why insta is so full of Mums that seem to moan and make out that parenting is impossible? Don’t get me wrong, it is HARD and some days feel impossible but if you can’t remember to brush your teeth or put your knickers on then there’s bigger issues at play.
It's the 'in thing' to not have your tit together in the slightest

Reactions: 12
She is about the same size as she was pre SW
If you go back to the previous thread there is a screenshot of her with her cardboard cutout before pic and she’s the same 😬😬😬

Would imagine her minging feet erode them as soon as her toes touch them
Oh so that’s why she threw the life size cut out, out? Cos she can just look in the mirror? 🤣🤣🤣

You know the way she seems to live off Jim and donates to the poor, I wonder how she’d be able to afford her lifestyle, if Jim just got off? 😂 Of course we can’t forget her lucrative Tesco ads 🙄 but I think it’d be a massive shock for her.
Doesn’t arse me if people have money or not - if you do have money don’t act like you know what it’s like to struggle. She annoys me so much but this thread 🙌🏽 Re the Vans, she’d be able to pull them off if she didn’t look or dress so old x

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“school run”

I know she is wishing the time away so she can ship Moped off for 5 days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she clean out the car? It’s filthy! Could have at least run a Hoover over the back

Reactions: 5
She invents things to do so she looks busy doesn’t she? Cause otherwise she’d have to admit she really doesn’t do a whole lot during the day...

Also she looks 75 in this mornings stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Personally, I’d prefer static captions but I’d also like you to stop tagging things so small and in such a matching colour that I can’t actually see they’re there.

Two things from today

1) I noticed this too and came on to mention it...each to their own, but she’s sat on the sofa with her shoes on - is she not stopping??

2) I leave loads of stuff in our car (coats etc) just in case, but always take out the food waste/rubbish, it takes 2 seconds! Maybe she was waiting for the housekeeper to do it...

That bright pink jumper and blue scarf in her stories this morning though 😂 wtf does she look like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I asked hubby what age he thought she was and he said early 50s 😱 I religiously wear spf and when I think about skipping my routine her face pops into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww bless her having to write lists coz she's got so much to do.

IMAGINE 👏🏿 HAVING 👏🏼 A 👏🏽bleeping 👏🏾 JOB 👏🏿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.