Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lovely, another weekend and another day of golf for Jimbo while she’s out off in a garish tracksuit (let’s play spot the beggy tag)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100%

Remember when she was saying we needed to lockdown etc etc whilst she was out at flamingo land. So thick 😂😂
She hates being at home with them doesn’t she.
Oh mama
It’s becoming quite apparent she doesn’t want to be home with them. I imagine some people would love a big house/loads of toys/massive garden/full bellies to help them through lockdown 🤷🏼‍♀️ I get everyone has issues about different things & can be down about it, I’ve struggled myself having a newborn in a pandemic but I’m also grateful for the time spent with my baby & not having to go here there & everywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Just to advise I don't follow her (haven't for years) and watch her stories. Am not blocked yet! I wouldn't give her the follower numbers!
Ooh I thought it would be an instant blocking like all the other paranoid Insta huns seem to do! 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh lovely, another weekend and another day of golf for Jimbo while she’s out off in a garish tracksuit (let’s play spot the beggy tag)
She tagged that Scampston place three times in a row on her stories.Surely they’d be getting pissed off with all the constant notifications of the same person tagging them over and over again 🤬🤬🤯

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been on her page in a while but look at the size of her!! She is huge again!!

View attachment 522763
She is about the same size as she was pre SW
If you go back to the previous thread there is a screenshot of her with her cardboard cutout before pic and she’s the same 😬😬😬

That’s another pair of vans. They look like the boot ones. How many pairs does she need?!
Would imagine her minging feet erode them as soon as her toes touch them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These tracksuits shouldn’t be worn by anyone over the age of 5! They are so unforgiving as well. I wonder what Jim thinks when she leaves the house looking like an extra from Kevin & Perry!!!
The bank managers wife. Great look 👌 not sure she’d get away with it at a black tie event 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bank managers wife. Great look 👌 not sure she’d get away with it at a black tie event 🤣
Could you imagine! I remember when we used to go to all these events and you had to be dressed up to the nines with photographers and free booze. Ah I miss those day, especially if the event was at Chewton Glen. Crocs and trackies are not allowed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I may not be allowed to ask this so I apologise in advance and won’t ask again, because it’s not technically Mick related but it is SW related..

Does anyone know what happened to Mrs Mummy Wright and her husband!? They both just disappeared one day and I’m very intrigued! Wasn’t sure if people would remember them from back in the day on Insta!

(Apologies again)
I used to go to her SW group. She took a "break" in the first lockdown, then after a couple of months announced she was not coming back. Real shame as she was an excellent consultant, very motivational and caring. A very genuine lady.

From speaking to some of her long term members, I think she'd struggled to cope with the stress of being a SW consultant and being a perfectionist/giving it her all.

Her son was ill, but not with anything serious - he was allergic to wheat.

Reactions: 4
Doe's she not realise how god AWFUL she looks in that tracksuit. Shes trying to be cool, but she isn't cool, she looks like the 5th black leopard print teletubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to go to her SW group. She took a "break" in the first lockdown, then after a couple of months announced she was not coming back. Real shame as she was an excellent consultant, very motivational and caring. A very genuine lady.

From speaking to some of her long term members, I think she'd struggled to cope with the stress of being a SW consultant and being a perfectionist/giving it her all.

Her son was ill, but not with anything serious - he was allergic to wheat.
ohhh thank you! Glad to hear her son wasn’t seriously ill lol

Reactions: 2
Doe's she not realise how god AWFUL she looks in that tracksuit. Shes trying to be cool, but she isn't cool, she looks like the 5th black leopard print teletubby.
5th Teletubby has finished me off 💀 her name should have been No.

Just no.

Effectively represents everything I feel when she posts. NO.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.