Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with previous posters sometimes my little one is ready to drop at half 5 and I have to stretch it out til 6 (especially if not nap)

here to say and ask WHAT do these brands see in her ? They obviously don’t do their research. She is harping on about Tesco because ‘we all know the club card benefits can be sung from the rooftops’ but then a post about picking up a plant (yes cheaper than garden centre but hardly money saving when she’s just bought loads of plants the other day for the annexe’s/front garden.

Picking up said plant ‘while in Lidl’ WHY would you be flouncing around Lidl when you loooveee your Tesco and Tesco club card soo much !

missed a trick three Tesco ... seems you need a Lidl price Match to secure snugnalls loyalty.

Reactions: 9
In her defence (which doesn’t sit right to defend her).....that’s what time I put my kids to bed 😂
I have to say, my 3 year old and baby go to bed at 6.
Again, hate to defend her but 😂
Not my 'choice' exactly but she struggles to stay up longer and doesn't get up until 7 at the earliest so I know she needs it 😂
Mine would never sleep through at that time, so maybe I’m envious haha 😂

Reactions: 5
Agree with previous posters sometimes my little one is ready to drop at half 5 and I have to stretch it out til 6 (especially if not nap)

here to say and ask WHAT do these brands see in her ? They obviously don’t do their research. She is harping on about Tesco because ‘we all know the club card benefits can be sung from the rooftops’ but then a post about picking up a plant (yes cheaper than garden centre but hardly money saving when she’s just bought loads of plants the other day for the annexe’s/front garden.

Picking up said plant ‘while in Lidl’ WHY would you be flouncing around Lidl when you loooveee your Tesco and Tesco club card soo much !

missed a trick three Tesco ... seems you need a Lidl price Match to secure snugnalls loyalty.
One of her “money saving tips” was avoiding buying crap from the middle aisles of Aldi/Lidl, but she’s obviously forgotten that whilst buying her bloody trees... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Mine get up at 4.30-5 regardless of what time they go to bed so we just put them down early as possible!!
I’m jealous. Putting my 4 year old to bed at 9 is a struggle she’s always so full of energy

Reactions: 3
Mine would never sleep through at that time, so maybe I’m envious haha 😂
Mine is the same, he won't go down til 19.30-20.00 sometimes but he does sleep through til 8am. My friend puts her kids to bed at 5.30pm but most days they are up by 4 in the morning and I just couldn't cope with that😂I think boobin queen said before that spice rack is normally up by 5am so maybe thats why she is putting them down so early. I guess its personal preference, but honestly I much rather have a lay in in the mornings🙌🙌

Reactions: 1
Mine is the same, he won't go down til 19.30-20.00 sometimes but he does sleep through til 8am. My friend puts her kids to bed at 5.30pm but most days they are up by 4 in the morning and I just couldn't cope with that😂I think boobin queen said before that spice rack is normally up by 5am so maybe thats why she is putting them down so early. I guess its personal preference, but honestly I much rather have a lay in in the mornings🙌🙌
Aye duck being up at that time. But if she’s up at 5 how has she no tooth brushing time?
to be fair I put my wee one down at 9 on Thursday night and my partner text me at half 12 yesterday saying that was them just awake 😂😂 so I think the late nights and early rises catch up with her over the week and we get a really long lie out her

Reactions: 2
She didn't know chickens would be so hard to keep....tit this is why I hate most people. ANY pet is hard work to keep because you have to look after them feebs, just like your dogs who you got bored of. You have to train them, feed them, exercise them, look after them. This is why there are so many pets given up because stupid people underestimate how much work they are. You are said stupid person.
I'm really glad they're giving her the runaround and not just being easy to keep 😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's
She didn't know chickens would be so hard to keep....tit this is why I hate most people. ANY pet is hard work to keep because you have to look after them feebs, just like your dogs who you got bored of. You have to train them, feed them, exercise them, look after them. This is why there are so many pets given up because stupid people underestimate how much work they are. You are said stupid person.
I'm really glad they're giving her the runaround and not just being easy to keep 😂😂.
They are pretty easy pets but she's obsessed with them
Roosting🙄why can't she be happy if they put themselves to bed,and if they don't put themselves to bed yet it's because they are unsure and will need putting in to bed-some roost on bars some don't,she's strange- my hens
Take them selves to bed some roost some like a flat,and one takes her self to the dog kennel every night 🙄no matter what,I carry her back to bed,imagine the content I could make😂

Also she bugs me,some people are preachy-she
Is,over weight,looses weight,preachy-and she was a sw expert,Has feet that
Resembled an elephant hoof now has de hoofed is now miss preachy. I could go on🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She's

They are pretty easy pets but she's obsessed with them
Roosting🙄why can't she be happy if they put themselves to bed,and if they don't put themselves to bed yet it's because they are unsure and will need putting in to bed-some roost on bars some don't,she's strange- my hens
Take them selves to bed some roost some like a flat,and one takes her self to the dog kennel every night 🙄no matter what,I carry her back to bed,imagine the content I could make😂

Also she bugs me,some people are preachy-she
Is,over weight,looses weight,preachy-and she was a sw expert,Has feet that
Resembled an elephant hoof now has de hoofed is now miss preachy. I could go on🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes go on.... can’t put an outfit together now an expert.
Feels sooo bad or rushed or bothered doing things - but you do you ‘it’s okay’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not even a bad outfit! tit shoes and an even shitter bra! If she changed those it would be just fine.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she's got no socks on either. Is that to keep her feet moisturised?

Imagine the smell in those shoes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.