Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that good morning story is it me or she is trying to do anything an everything to look her age 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she cleared out the conservatory to just dump it all in that 5th bedroom anyway

Reactions: 8
Oh to have a spare bedroom for THAT MUCH CRAP!

Screenshot_20210306-165048.png

Bullshit she doesn't use the cover and pillows on him. Only saying that as it's shocked so many people. Irresponsible taking that guard off as much as it is having a baby in a bed alone anyway. She is a nutcase

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking what a depressing bedroom for a little one. Everything is to suit her agenda. She’s clearly a totally scruffy hoarding pig

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe she leaves her 1 year old baby in a double bed with a single bed guard that doesn’t even stretch the entire length of the bed?! It looks like there’s a gap near the fireplace too, if the baby is getting himself down off the bed, what’s to stop him falling down the gap and getting himself trapped?! Absolutely disgraceful!

Reactions: 10
Posting these because ....... I wanted to 🤷‍♀️
The second one is from an article in the Sun (💩) about her weight loss. I wonder if they’d be interested in A follow up interview - Ten Years Later 🤣
That swim suit pic could’ve been taken recently she’s basically her before picture

Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe she leaves her 1 year old baby in a double bed with a single bed guard that doesn’t even stretch the entire length of the bed?! It looks like there’s a gap near the fireplace too, if the baby is getting himself down off the bed, what’s to stop him falling down the gap and getting himself trapped?! Absolutely disgraceful!
Bed guards shouldn't be used under 18 months either.

Reactions: 6
Out of every single product on the market.....the one thing she isn’t going to help sell is eyebrow products! Her eyebrows didn’t recover from the 90’s did they

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Out of every single product on the market.....the one thing she isn’t going to help sell is eyebrow products! Her eyebrows didn’t recover from the 90’s did they
The 1890s... this is old lady Feebz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.