Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Intention: Look at me - in a rush, arms full, busy, important, relatable.

Reality: sock and sandal wearing weeble who needs validating by strangers because the empty void inside is deeper than Jim’s belly button and smells worse.

I took my kids out yesterday. I packed the car and we left. We had some time together and we came home. Now, where is my medal? Or my advert with Tesco? Isn’t this what we do now?

She clearly has no real friends, only friends of her child’s (ie their parent) who have to tolerate conversing with her as the kids play whilst being distracting by her tooth jewel, her un brushed shit breath and who probably sit there thinking ‘why can I smell musty cat food bowl with a dash of helicopter smoke?’(just to confirm, it’s her unpanted minge, sweating in the seam of her momma jeans like a folded pork joint rammed into a hippos neck crease)

If she had real friends they would hopefully take her to one side and ask why she’s acting like she’s relatable to peasants as they pass round the roast swan and truffle cobs at flamingo land.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

swipe_up

VIP Member
#Thread suggestion

SW in her name is pure deceit, the only “content” you’ll find is grim flaky feet

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think they use food and drink in place of intimacy.
Iol-ing at this 😄😄

I imagine Jimbo looks at mick with her tit out.. rubbing her gnarled, stinking gravel foot... thinks - fuck this I'm gonna eat till I can't see or feel my dick anymore to take the pain away

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Recap;

* posted a Veganuary story right at the end of the month
* Set herself up as a Body Shop consultant peddling that ginger shampoo but not really offering great incentives
* Continued referring to the school run but has dropped that now she’s been called out on here
* Ugly Scamp and Dude tracksuit
* Vans, bought a pair of DMs never to be seen again
* Video of Flat Leaf Parsley coming down the stairs as no baby gate at the top
* Same for getting out of bed by himself but it’s ok because they’ve taught him how to do it safely?!
* Half cooked chicken a good vet could revive
* Ginormous portions of food
* Picture of her Conservatory rammed full of empty boxes
* Same for dining room
* I asked her to mark #ad more clearly as I am colour blind and struggle to see when it’s hidden against a similar colour. Was blocked then she made sure that they were flashing and obvious. Passive aggressive twat
* Another encounter with a non existent person shouting from the other side of the road when she’s trying to get The Little Prince to sleep
* Loads of people have asked about her hair lately (no they haven’t)
* Birth certificate missing in action
* she’s also now promoting NHS careers despite this not being an ad, having no qualification to act as a careers advisor and ignoring the advice her health care professionals gave her when she was expecting Boy Wonder.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pumpkinspice

Did anybody see she took the MIL who’s called Sunny on this advert shite for Yankee.

Sunny.

Isn’t her fellas surname Holliday.

Sunny Holliday. I’m dead.

The names in this lot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Holycow

I do actually feel bit mean writing this because no matter what your circumstances you are allowed to feel down/depressed/unhappy, but i just find it so hard to sympathise with her because I work 12 hour shifts at the hospital and still can't afford her lifestyle, i would give anything to be a stay at home mum and not have to worry about money but I can't do that. Then you've got her moaning about her kids all the time (what did she expect having two kids, that it would all be bunnies and rainbows!). Moaning about being at home, moaning moaning moaning. She's got nothing to moan about compared to alot of people. There's people who can't afford to put their heating on, haven't got a garden to play in, can't afford to feed their kids, then there's this wallop.
It's not relatable, it's fucking offensive to see her moaning about her privileged life.
Get a job you dingbat, put your child in nursery then maybe you'll learn to appreciate them a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Really pissed me off this morning when she was moaning that 'Vessie' complained she was cold??? Because she dressed her 'for the sun' in a summer dress?? Assuming that picture was taken in the morning before 'school run' (🤢🙄) it was probably still freezing you absolute dickhead!!? I live down south and it was 6°C when I left for work at 8.30am so I had my winter coat on. So maybe next time dress her for the actual temperature, you big dollop of sour cream, istead of dressing her 'for the sun' and the poor little love won't be cold! Sorry but my biggest bugbear is when adults can't dress their children according to the weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 29