Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody see she took the MIL who’s called Sunny on this advert shite for Yankee.

Sunny.

Isn’t her fellas surname Holliday.

Sunny Holliday. I’m dead.

The names in this lot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Can’t believe Basil is wearing a bleeping Barbour coat to play out in the garden!

Reactions: 7
“Phoebe, it’s Tesco marketing department here, we have an ad we’d like you to do, but can you do that screwed up face you’re fond of, look really old and off your face”

4FC3F07E-F10D-47A8-A69E-207D7F0B15EE.png
7E356571-91B5-436D-86D4-D423638832E5.png
2D3B5CF1-0E3E-442B-B052-1EE84E7FB9F6.png
08C20254-B0E0-44A6-A43B-56A5AECA651E.png
DFDACDC9-9957-4081-99CE-4D34CDDB78DA.png
EE46252A-1BA1-4065-8902-D5D42DFBAB92.png
BE67CA9E-9A79-4895-B88E-120A88256D08.png

Nailed it

Like why does she do these god awful faces

it distracts from she is trying to say 😬
Not that anything she does would influence me to buy anything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Phoebe, it’s Tesco marketing department here, we have an ad we’d like you to do, but can you do that screwed up face you’re fond of, look really old and off your face”

View attachment 471381View attachment 471382View attachment 471383View attachment 471384View attachment 471385View attachment 471387View attachment 471388
Nailed it

I find a lot of the looks she does when she's doing stories is a proper snobby cow look. Especially the long blinks she does occasionally

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she was trying REALLY hard not to blink so much but failed miserably? She definitely reads here!!

Does she ever wash her clothes?
I know obviously it's possible for people to wash and dry in a day or whatever... But this is a woman that doesn't even have time to brush her teeth

Reactions: 6
god she can’t even walk round the garden at a snail’s pace without gasping for air like a 100yr old asthmatic...

Reactions: 8

View attachment 471381View attachment 471382View attachment 471383View attachment 471384View attachment 471385View attachment 471387View attachment 471388
Nailed it

“You’ve read my hypno birthing stories now let me tell you my conception story... it went a bit like this...”

Also, 2 ads in a row both missing the hashtag prefix. If you were in a conventional workplace Feebs, you’d be pulled up for making the same mistake continually. Maybe the ASA will be in touch soon:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“You’ve read my hypno birthing stories now let me tell you my conception story... it went a bit like this...”

Also, 2 ads in a row both missing the hashtag prefix. If you were in a conventional workplace Feebs, you’d be pulled up for making the same mistake continually. Maybe the ASA will be in touch soon:
Not sure why Tesco don’t make sure she does it, they have a responsibility too
Also why don’t they do any research, if they read the comments on her Instagram ads they’d notice it’s always the same accounts licking each other’s cracks to boost engagement
Foppercuntingholic is guaranteed to be one.
Hardly genuine followers

Her giving out advice on a kid's diet is like Elton John showing you how to live on a budget.

Anyone else think she trolled us with the oregano 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God stop jumping on this back to school train when your children don't go to school! It's like advising passengers on their flight when you've never even been to an airport.

Also blocking 5 shops in a row doesn't look organised to me it looks greedy! You couldn't clean your teeth a month ago and you moan constantly about getting the basics done so no I'm not interested in any of your ways. READ THE ROOM!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watch her start posting videos of her in the car waiting to pick Vesper up now and start talking about her pre school all over again as if she wasn't still going this whole time

Reactions: 10
Watch her start posting videos of her in the car waiting to pick Vesper up now and start talking about her pre school all over again as if she wasn't still going this whole time
All them podcast walks with the spice rack she definitely didn't have vesper with her then and Jim seems to work most week days by looks of it 🙄

All them podcast walks with the spice rack she definitely didn't have vesper with her then and Jim seems to work most week days by looks of it 🙄
Yup! She was definitely still in pre school.
She was only ever there at the end of the week and she did post before saying "I'm always stuck for ideas on a Thursday"
Because Vesper isn't at pre school that day

Reactions: 8
Feebs, need to bleach Spicys vests. If my kids were that grey I wouldn't be showing them off online.

Reactions: 4
How would this twit cope with a job on top of all these ‘absolute basics’? Keeping the plates spinning? I’m sorry how many plates you got feebs? You don’t work, you have a very hands on partner (as they should be), 2 kids (one of which is at preschool), no financial worries, no caring duties for other family members. Apparently going the a supermarket is too stressful for this one. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Genuinely don't think she could cope even working one day a week, imagine full time, she would know her head from her ass

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.