Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think every time she posts these 'home made' Indians that she's just bought takeaway but covering it up? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god now she’s doing me ‘ask me to post a photo of’

Please no-one request a bitty shot 🥴 need a day without her enormous ginger milkers burning into my eyeballs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bladder just wobbled 🤣🤣🤣

Reported the ad to ASA as still not hashtagged correctly. I’m so fed up of her thinking the rules don’t apply. Actually my love, they do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, this new thread is absolute gold.

Love you all Smugettes! Swans fit everyone! 🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping hell, this new thread is absolute gold.

Love you all Smugettes! Swans fit everyone! 🙌🙌
This is where all the cool kids in leopard print tracksuits and multi coloured Vans are 😆

All you mickettes on here have me howling - best thread on Tattle 🥳🦢🍽🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A22FD52F-D99B-40E4-BAA9-5056C0DCE48F.jpeg
‘I couldn’t pull them off’
Is that because you’re a bloater and you needed one of your many slaves to help you out of them?
I can’t tell what she’s doing with her smile here 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don't understand these influencers and showing their life/children to thousands of followers. I went to get fuel this week and pulled up next to her dad and vonny is it? I did a double take and thought, isn't it crazy that I know who you are?!?

I would hate to think when my children are older they would be able to search and see others opinions on them, when they haven't given consent to be shown to all these strangers! It just baffles me! I put my kids on my insta because it's private and I personally know my followers! I just feel sorry for the kids 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I just don't understand these influencers and showing their life/children to thousands of followers. I went to get fuel this week and pulled up next to her dad and vonny is it? I did a double take and thought, isn't it crazy that I know who you are?!?

I would hate to think when my children are older they would be able to search and see others opinions on them, when they haven't given consent to be shown to all these strangers! It just baffles me! I put my kids on my insta because it's private and I personally know my followers! I just feel sorry for the kids 😭
Exactly this. It's not just them, they expose the whole family and the extended family. This info in the wrong hands would be catastrophic. But clearly getting free stuff from Tesco is far more important

• Heart
This is where all the cool kids in leopard print tracksuits and multi coloured Vans are 😆

All you mickettes on here have me howling - best thread on Tattle 🥳🦢🍽🥂
Definitely the best thread ATM I'm starting to get bored of fopps 🤔 😂

• Haha
Definitely the best thread ATM I'm starting to get bored of fopps 🤔 😂
I am really bored of her. She doesn't even inspire me to take the piss out of her anymore 😳 she MUST be boring! I can amuse myself in an empty lift 😆

• Haha
View attachment 467674 ‘I couldn’t pull them off’
Is that because you’re a bloater and you needed one of your many slaves to help you out of them?
I can’t tell what she’s doing with her smile here 😟
I just showed this to my mum (62) and asked her how old she thought Feebs is. “Oooh I don’t know, 50?” I explained she’s 35 or 36 and she went “what she’s younger than ...(my younger brothers name). Nope, you’re lying”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.