Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her. She seems lost and lonely. Unfulfilled, eating her emotions, not enjoying her kids, obsessing over being perfect while loudly protesting that 'it's okay not to be okay' - like shite does she believe that. 'You got this Mama', ad shilling insincere no authenticity about her whatsoever.

When she was all about slimming world she seemed to have a life she wanted.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her. She seems lost and lonely. Unfulfilled, eating her emotions, not enjoying her kids, obsessing over being perfect while loudly protesting that 'it's okay not to be okay' - like shite does she believe that. 'You got this Mama', ad shilling insincere no authenticity about her whatsoever.

The blatant shilling and constant bullshit has prevented any sympathy from me leaking out.

Reactions: 11

I really wouldn’t waste your time feeling sorry for her. She is a genuinely awful person.

As said above, someone messaged her asking to make her AD declarations easier to read because she has a visual impairment - and feebs blocked her 😳 I mean that’s a pretty reasonable thing to ask a person, isn’t it?

Also blocks people who’ve suffered birth trauma and don’t take kindly to her ‘listen to your body and you won’t need medical intervention!’ nonsense.

Unpleasant to retail staff, laughs at her daughter for wanting to wear a princess dress, verbally aggressive to people who question her spending thousands on house renovations when she claims to be in debt - the list goes on.

She’s not a nice person, simple as that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe I pity her instead of feeling sorry for her then, as I certainly don't feel she is getting an unwarranted hard time on here or anything - quite the contrary.

But who would want her life? Not even her it seems, as she spends it on her phone, complaining about it. Sad.

Reactions: 15
Maybe I pity her instead of feeling sorry for her then, as I certainly don't feel she is getting an unwarranted hard time on here or anything - quite the contrary.

But who would want her life? Not even her it seems, as she spends it on her phone, complaining about it. Sad.
I agree. She seems so frantic and desperate sometimes like she’s trying so hard to find a niche as an influencer and then whinging when whatever she’s doing doesn’t go down well. You’re right it’s just sad, everything she does with her kids is for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 13
Recap;

* posted a Veganuary story right at the end of the month
* Set herself up as a Body Shop consultant peddling that ginger shampoo but not really offering great incentives
* Continued referring to the school run but has dropped that now she’s been called out on here
* Ugly Scamp and Dude tracksuit
* Vans, bought a pair of DMs never to be seen again
* Video of Flat Leaf Parsley coming down the stairs as no baby gate at the top
* Same for getting out of bed by himself but it’s ok because they’ve taught him how to do it safely?!
* Half cooked chicken a good vet could revive
* Ginormous portions of food
* Picture of her Conservatory rammed full of empty boxes
* Same for dining room
* I asked her to mark #ad more clearly as I am colour blind and struggle to see when it’s hidden against a similar colour. Was blocked then she made sure that they were flashing and obvious. Passive aggressive twit
* Another encounter with a non existent person shouting from the other side of the road when she’s trying to get The Little Prince to sleep
* Loads of people have asked about her hair lately (no they haven’t)
* Birth certificate missing in action
* she’s also now promoting NHS careers despite this not being an ad, having no qualification to act as a careers advisor and ignoring the advice her health care professionals gave her when she was expecting Boy Wonder.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed!!
Brilliant 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Parking myself for another Hilarious Henry thread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I am 40 and REFUSE to believe she’s a fair bit younger than me. Can someone ask her if she did o’levels?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap;

* posted a Veganuary story right at the end of the month
* Set herself up as a Body Shop consultant peddling that ginger shampoo but not really offering great incentives
* Continued referring to the school run but has dropped that now she’s been called out on here
* Ugly Scamp and Dude tracksuit
* Vans, bought a pair of DMs never to be seen again
* Video of Flat Leaf Parsley coming down the stairs as no baby gate at the top
* Same for getting out of bed by himself but it’s ok because they’ve taught him how to do it safely?!
* Half cooked chicken a good vet could revive
* Ginormous portions of food
* Picture of her Conservatory rammed full of empty boxes
* Same for dining room
* I asked her to mark #ad more clearly as I am colour blind and struggle to see when it’s hidden against a similar colour. Was blocked then she made sure that they were flashing and obvious. Passive aggressive twit
* Another encounter with a non existent person shouting from the other side of the road when she’s trying to get The Little Prince to sleep
* Loads of people have asked about her hair lately (no they haven’t)
* Birth certificate missing in action
* she’s also now promoting NHS careers despite this not being an ad, having no qualification to act as a careers advisor and ignoring the advice her health care professionals gave her when she was expecting Boy Wonder.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed!!
This is hilarious 🤣 ‘half cooked chicken a good vet could revive’ 🤣🤣 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really getting desperate now isn’t she.....how does she find the time for candles and facials between “school runs”, swan hunting and eating a leftovers banquet?! Herb probably took himself upto bed what now he’s so independent getting in and out of his double bed and down the stairs when he’s ready.
I don’t know of anyone else on Insta who boils my piss this much but I can’t help but follow her! Bit like a car crash....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she wash those jeans she always wears them and sorry to be a witch but they don't suit her at all and this Susie one should of told her this as a "stylist" I could of told her for free 🙄

Reactions: 8
I was going to circle the SPICE RACK 🤣🤣🤣 but I thought nah, let's put our mickettes and smug bastards to the test 🧐🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.