Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Tack up you're best shire peasants- slim Jim Bob and I WANT TO RIDE " -now ONWARDS with my frogs 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How would this twit cope with a job on top of all these ‘absolute basics’? Keeping the plates spinning? I’m sorry how many plates you got feebs? You don’t work, you have a very hands on partner (as they should be), 2 kids (one of which is at preschool), no financial worries, no caring duties for other family members. Apparently going the a supermarket is too stressful for this one. Get a grip.
I think she forgets or is just too blinded by her own privilege to see that all these lists and ‘frogs’ she eats 🥴 (will never understand that phrase for as long as I live!) are just things normal parents do alongside holding down a job... booking shopping slots takes 30 seconds, ordering a blind... takes 5 minutes. I’m quite a stressed person and even I can’t believe she finds these things overwhelming 🤯

This mornings stories about her being too heavy to go horse riding are quite telling 😬 do we think she’ll stick to the healthy eating or will it be Kentucky fried swan for lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she’s explained eating a frog 👋🏻👋🏻 Hello Henry!

can’t order a blind for the vehicle but did order pointless dinosaur tat as soon as she put herb into his own room! 👊🏻

• Haha
Sells body shop-doesn’t take off yesterday’s makeup before bed 🤯 great advert.

Stop fiddling with your chin.

Has SW in her handle yet clearly isn’t following SW!! Change your name.

Stop fiddling with you chin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she use hair scarf hand etc to cover her chin ?! Has she still got a tooth gem?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she use hair scarf hand etc to cover her chin ?! Has she still got a tooth gem?!!!
I reckon it’s hairy

in all seriousness I reckons she’s self conscious as she has about 9 of them.

not seen the tooth gem in a while, maybe it fell out due to lack of hygiene, too busy spinning plates to brush her teeth 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is getting worse isn’t she

• Haha
I get the impression that she’s always had everything done for her by her parents and now she’s entered the real world she’s struggled. It seems like she can only focus on one thing at a time (sitting around all day breast feeding Vesper and that’s it) but now she has two kids and a schedule to keep with pre school, she is struggling. Her weight gain will be a huge blow. I’m in a similar position to her in that I lost and regained ALL my weight. It’s a huge dent to the ego and self confidence. I imagine if Jim has lost weight too she’ll be thinking they are going on separate paths. They have always been big and slimmer together and now he’s going it alone, she won’t want to be left behind. Also, it’s not hard to do basic tasks like brushing teeth/washing your face. If my friend told me she was struggling to do these, I’d gently recommend speaking to her GP as these are huge red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This One is new to me... Strangely I'm blocked by her, but this is all I see and I cannot unsee it 😏

maxresdefault (9).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God I'm so glad she found the time to make yet another purchase. Another slow clap for this lazy bint. Get a job then come back to me.

Reactions: 6
Does the postman posting to that part attached mean they must rent out the annexe? As that’s not micks front door? Was watching no sound so not sure if she said anything about it

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean to sound like a bastard about a kid but she got the kids clothes out last night so she hasn’t just chucked it together this morning to do the “school run” I’m not exactly a fashion designer but this will have styled by susy on the case......what a combination she’s put her in!

Attachments

• Haha
Oh and now she wants to lose weight, if only she had the access and knowledge on how to do that...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has Jim lost 2 stone since January but she hasn't lost anything when they eat the same dinners ect?
What does she sit scoffing during the day?

Reactions: 12
I'm struggling to see the point of the account...who is it aimed at? who is she helping other than herself to a load of freebies?

• Haha
She’ll have to ride a shire horse, I reckon one of them would take her weight and I’d bleeping love to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What has she been snacking on?
Large frogs of course!

Very busy lady - too busy to order a blind. So instead have your kid sleep in a room with no curtains or window coverings of any kind for 2 months. In winter...? So, ok at least not dazzling sunlight to keep her awake, but my child would have been quite scared at that age, not to mention cold - even with double glazing.

Plenty of time to duck about on social media though...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.