Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how’s she managing to listen to a podcast when she’s got a toddler? Where’s vesper on these walks. Surely this would be an opportunity to get vesper some exercise and tire her out a bit too.
She’s at nursery. Because nurseries are open. And that’s where 3 year olds go. Nursery. Not school. (This isn’t meant to sound crappy to your post by the way, just a reference to feebs desperation to pretend Vesper goes to school... when she does not.)

God this woman fucks me off. On top of every other awful personality trait she is like a stuck bloody record, she rambles on about the same tit every day ‘haven’t got any time to get any jobs done.’ Well imagine if you had an actual job! Rather than just fart arsing around on Instagram and getting paid thousands of pounds for a couple of hours taking photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is it with all these Instagram Mums that have 1 child at home and can't even do things like make themselves a coffee?
Or even do simple things around the house?
Am I missing something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is it with all these Instagram Mums that have 1 child at home and can't even do things like make themselves a coffee?
I always think this!
In the time it would have taken to upload a load of old shite to instagram she could have popped the pan on the aga, picked her leaves from the garden, expressed some golden tit milk into her Emma bridgewater mug and away she goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I've always thought this, I don't know anyone in real life who doesn't manage to make a drink or have a shower, especially before they are mobile! Once they're mobile to make sure they're somewhere safe or whatever and crack on. I do think there's this odd thing about being it being 'cool' or whatever to be a mess (not physically/looks wise, but not getting a single second to yourself), and to have zero time. How on earth would she manage spinning multiple plates of having to work as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I've always thought this, I don't know anyone in real life who doesn't manage to make a drink or have a shower, especially before they are mobile! Once they're mobile to make sure they're somewhere safe or whatever and crack on. I do think there's this odd thing about being it being 'cool' or whatever to be a mess (not physically/looks wise, but not getting a single second to yourself), and to have zero time. How on earth would she manage spinning multiple plates of having to work as well.
Errr she does work.. she sells bodyshop and posts on instagram
Retract that statement immediately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course the podcast is a "mummin" one. Always wonder what will happen to these types of women when their children grow up and they have no other sense of identity to go back to. So sad. And I'm speaking as a parent of young children myself. It's just sooo boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Errr she does work.. she sells bodyshop and posts on instagram
Retract that statement immediately 😂
Haha true, not sure how she manages it all 😂 body shop at home is so weird, quite often their website has 40% off plus, why order it for more from someone? The world is just summat else these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s at nursery. Because nurseries are open. And that’s where 3 year olds go. Nursery. Not school. (This isn’t meant to sound crappy to your post by the way, just a reference to feebs desperation to pretend Vesper goes to school... when she does not.)
Ahh. Gotcha. Forgot that the nurseries are open. (My kids are around me allllll the time. But they’re 18 and 16 so I’d not been paying attention to nurseries. I need universities to open up! Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes to this so much! Every day is different and things can change with no notice but a fellow mum at a group once said to me you’re so lucky you have time to get yourself ready and some make up on before coming out. It was meant as a passive aggressive slant on me. The thing is I have as much time as anyone else, I just choose what I want to do and fit myself in around my family. I hate that being slummy is like wearing a badge of honour. It’s the same with sleep and how much sleep you get, exercising, or even in the workplace when it’s thought of being as a hero if you’re working yourself into the ground.
I have a friend who claims to have no time for anything but sits on Facebook posting all the time. You do have time you choose what you want to do with it. What is with the uk and that culture!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she threw out all the stuff she didn't wear or that didn't fit her not even a year ago and she's already got a pile on the bed of the new stuff she doesn't wear to throw out?

See she has time for a coffee when it’s a bleeping bodyshop ad

FFS she’s something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly she drives me mad! Today I've put washing in cleaned downstairs tidied the kitchen..sorted lunches out for 4 yr old and 1 year old because I then had to drive to the hospital to have my treatment for cancer ( on a drip for an hour) came home after treatment carrying on as normal looking after children 😏 but I haven't posted I can't get anything done over social media cos guess what Mick we all have stuff to get done and believe it or not we get on without 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Will take the kid for a walk but can’t walk the dogs. Sums up Mick right there

Reactions: 11
Will take the kid for a walk but can’t walk the dogs. Sums up Mick right there
Yeah I don’t get that. If you’re going out walking why not take the dogs with you?! Unless something has happened with one of the dogs and that’s the real reason why they have been moved on. My Gran always had Jack russells and they were a little grumpy/snappy in their old age. I don’t think they’d want an unsupervised one year old hanging off them.

Reactions: 5
Honestly she drives me mad! Today I've put washing in cleaned downstairs tidied the kitchen..sorted lunches out for 4 yr old and 1 year old because I then had to drive to the hospital to have my treatment for cancer ( on a drip for an hour) came home after treatment carrying on as normal looking after children 😏 but I haven't posted I can't get anything done over social media cos guess what Mick we all have stuff to get done and believe it or not we get on without 🙄
Can’t believe you couldn’t find time to moan on insta amongst all that!

(On a serious note I’m so sorry to hear you’re ill. I really hope treatment isn’t being too rough on you and that you’re on the mend soon ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes to this so much! Every day is different and things can change with no notice but a fellow mum at a group once said to me you’re so lucky you have time to get yourself ready and some make up on before coming out. It was meant as a passive aggressive slant on me. The thing is I have as much time as anyone else, I just choose what I want to do and fit myself in around my family. I hate that being slummy is like wearing a badge of honour. It’s the same with sleep and how much sleep you get, exercising, or even in the workplace when it’s thought of being as a hero if you’re working yourself into the ground.
I have a friend who claims to have no time for anything but sits on Facebook posting all the time. You do have time you choose what you want to do with it. What is with the uk and that culture!
Yes this exactly
I wake up at 5:55- 45 mins earlier than I have to wake up my sons to get ready for school because I like to do make up, hair, have my breakfast in peace. I could have 45 mins extra sleep a nighht but I choose not to.

20210220_142640.jpg

Christ alive, quickly tapping through Instagram stories and thought this boobin' mama was fully on show 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.