Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are all different I guess but somehow taking pictures in a graveyard seems all sorts of wrong to me? I bet the kids were running all over the place I find it really disrespectful. Wasn’t so long ago she was saying to Lambretta she didn’t have a grandma 🤷‍♀️

Is it just me that when someone calls her Henry I automatically think Henry Hoover with how much she inhales at every meal time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Mummin' without a Mum"

Mummin'??
🤢🤢

I don't get her way of wording things.. "I'm so permanently sad"
What? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m baffled how he gets a “she would love you so much” and vesper nothing?!
these pics are another example of how some thing should be kept private!

Reactions: 14
I’m baffled how he gets a “she would love you so much” and vesper nothing?!
these pics are another example of how some thing should be kept private!
I thought this. It seems quite heartless, I am sure her mum would have adored 2 stroke engine but it’s once again all about the little Prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally unfollowed. Her content this week has shocked me so much. Firstly letting your one year old get himself up & then down the stairs by himself is wrong for so many reasons. Videos of your one year old breastfeeding for thousands of people to see is just not fair on him, imagine finding that when he is older. The purposely hiden tags for m&s trying to get herself noticed is sneaky sneaky sneaky. The final straw for me was the grave pics. Personally if your kids have never met your mum then I don’t understand the need to take them to a grave side or if you do then don’t post it all over SM, why is nothing out of bounds/personal for these so called influencers. Who the duck is taking these photos for you if my husband asked me to take that grave side pic of them all I would say no, who took the pic over her shoulder for her sneaky add the other day or is she carrying her tripod & ring light every where with her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally unfollowed. Her content this week has shocked me so much. Firstly letting your one year old get himself up & then down the stairs by himself is wrong for so many reasons. Videos of your one year old breastfeeding for thousands of people to see is just not fair on him, imagine finding that when he is older. The purposely hiden tags for m&s trying to get herself noticed is sneaky sneaky sneaky. The final straw for me was the grave pics. Personally if your kids have never met your mum then I don’t understand the need to take them to a grave side or if you do then don’t post it all over SM, why is nothing out of bounds/personal for these so called influencers. Who the duck is taking these photos for you if my husband asked me to take that grave side pic of them all I would say no, who took the pic over her shoulder for her sneaky add the other day or is she carrying her tripod & ring light every where with her
I mean is nothing sacred now. No one should be taking photos graveside. My MIL has taken my children to their Grandads grave (my youngest was 2/3 when he died) and whilst I don’t agree with it (she took them without my knowledge, my eldest told me) the youngest didn’t have a clue what it all meant and had no concept of what a grave was. I know some people get a huge comfort from having somewhere to visit but it should be no cameras allowed.

Reactions: 4
Is there anything she won’t do for “content”?

Those poor kids growing up and seeing what is online about them.

Reactions: 10
Is there anything she won’t do for “content”?

Those poor kids growing up and seeing what is online about them.
Agree. There is an interesting video posted on the Mrs Meldrum thread of an interview with an adult who was raised by a blogger mum. So shocking.

These children cannot consent and the content that is posted is damaging. I think we can all think of an embarrassing moment (or few) from our childhood, imagine that being out there for anyone to screenshot and share and then once you are an adult knowing that....

I take alot of photos of my little one (I'm a keen photographer) and I worry about how much she sees my camera although I share very little on Facebook etc. Even so with that worry, I have never taken a photo in any situation that I think could be embarrassing in any way, I just don't want her thinking that I'm recording it because that's just not right in my opinion...

Yet here we have someone who has shared their daughter weeing (twice?) on a public instagram account. Do they not get that anyone could screenshot, share and keep it?

CHILDREN NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine getting your kids to pose with your mothers grave for Instagram content 😳😳 she is fucked in the head, she really is.

Reactions: 13
I also can't help but think she's tagged a big brand like M&S (as sneakily as possible) just before she does a post about her Mum which she knows is going to get sympathetic likes and make her feed look more popular than it is. This is all content. Those are not photos for her own memories or they wouldn't be on the gram and there wouldn't be posed pictures of going to buy flowers etc.

Reactions: 9
I also can't help but think she's tagged a big brand like M&S (as sneakily as possible) just before she does a post about her Mum which she knows is going to get sympathetic likes and make her feed look more popular than it is. This is all content. Those are not photos for her own memories or they wouldn't be on the gram and there wouldn't be posed pictures of going to buy flowers etc.
I felt bad actually considering whether it was her mums anniversary yesterday or not. Or whether it was just a post to get more likes ect.
Because I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 3
I felt bad actually considering whether it was her mums anniversary yesterday or not. Or whether it was just a post to get more likes ect.
Because I wouldn't put it past her.
I think anything is fair game for Mick. She's horrible!

Reactions: 5
It’s unsurprising that she is losing followers every day. She is down 180 over the last 30 days according to social blade.

It’s unsurprising that she is losing followers every day. She is down 180 over the last 30 days according to social blade.
This news brings me great joy😄 she won't like that at all, who's getting dragged to the tower to have their head chopped off I wonder?

• Haha
I think this is highly likely & you’re not alone in your thinking xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.