Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s all natural, and I’m in no way against breastfeeding, but seeing her kid suckling on her tits just gives me the ick! Pics are bad enough but the vid is too far. If he feels crap just give him some privacy!!
I agree, breastfeeding is wonderful, and it's natural, and it is beautiful. But absolutely zero need to post a video of your child post jabs to thousands of followers, of who you have no idea who they are, give him some privacy! I know it shouldn't, but also gave me the ick hah.

Reactions: 7
I agree, breastfeeding is wonderful, and it's natural, and it is beautiful. But absolutely zero need to post a video of your child post jabs to thousands of followers, of who you have no idea who they are, give him some privacy! I know it shouldn't, but also gave me the ick hah.
I do think the breastfeeding is more about showing off for Mick, rather than the journey between mother and baby as it should be. She poses as such a nurturing earth mother, but she can be a right witch to Vesper. It just doesn't ring true

Reactions: 11
I do think the breastfeeding is more about showing off for Mick, rather than the journey between mother and baby as it should be. She poses as such a nurturing earth mother, but she can be a right witch to Vesper. It just doesn't ring true
Oh 100% for her benefit. She’ll be offering him the tit at the school gates and turning it into a boomerang for insta 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also can't help but think she's tagged a big brand like M&S (as sneakily as possible) just before she does a post about her Mum which she knows is going to get sympathetic likes and make her feed look more popular than it is. This is all content. Those are not photos for her own memories or they wouldn't be on the gram and there wouldn't be posed pictures of going to buy flowers etc.
Very true. These InfLUenCerS think they’re clever but in reality they are so easy to read.

PS You had a busy day yesterday didn’t you 😂😂 🥞🥞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very true. These InfLUenCerS think they’re clever but in reality they are so easy to read.

PS You had a busy day yesterday didn’t you 😂😂 🥞🥞
Haha yes I made up my name last year when I decided I wouldn't be making pancakes how everyone like mick was banging on about making them with blended bananas, eggs and oats. Life's too short, make them with flour and enjoy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she will go for Freddie. She will pronounce it Frrrrrrrrreddie though. Ron/Hen/Fred
So we called him Freddie because I couldn’t get enough Shreddies into me when preggers! 😂

Yes! Whoops! 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry!
Don’t panic! Good news: Mick isn’t pregnant. Bad news: She will still whip those ginger nips out for the favourite child.
I love the hinch threads but jeez they move like lightning!! I just can't keep up! I nearly had a mick attack, I thought I had missed she was on condiment number 3?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love the hinch threads but jeez they move like lightning!! I just can't keep up! I nearly had a mick attack, I thought I had missed she was on condiment number 3?! 🤣🤣
I'm the same I go in and out of the hinch threads if something big has happened like the gender reveal etc 😂 literally once left it for one day an there was nearly two new threads to catch up on I was like naa not for me I'll stick with fopperbollocks and Mick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her eeny meeny miny mo finger over her cookies which tbh don't look that great is pure corny just like her phrases . She's the phrase queen- mumming her homies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A mick attack 😂😂😂 that really made me laugh, thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was influenced into buying those biscuits (by Mother Pukka I think) as I was struggling with breast feeding and my supply. Unfortunately all they did was help me to pile on the pounds...

Reactions: 2
Touting an affiliate link for those awful quality headphones, no shame.

Reactions: 4
So how’s she managing to listen to a podcast when she’s got a toddler? Where’s vesper on these walks. Surely this would be an opportunity to get vesper some exercise and tire her out a bit too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.