Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AC72E43D-F5AD-4DC8-9305-E31EB92BF4A8.jpeg

Super cheap shop, yeah alright pull the other one Henry πŸ™„ maybe they’ll have to get swan leg rather than breast this week... the horror! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 448289

Super cheap shop, yeah alright pull the other one Henry πŸ™„ maybe they’ll have to get swan leg rather than breast this week... the horror! 😩
Super cheap shop for Mick, Β£250. Vessie might have to do with two courses for tea rather than three. Does anyone think she gives the kids smaller portions after reading here? She probably gives them more off camera πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It bothers me that she is more than capable of shopping in a supermarket but feels the need to book a weekly slot, when I’m sure someone more in need could use it!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 448289

super cheap shop cos she’s no Tesco vouchers to do an ad more like.........they will havento get the value foie gras this week instead of Tesco’s finest , my heart bleeds for them having to get by on servant meagre funds this week......clearly ginger shampoo ain’t that lucrative ........

and Tudor Titties .....I’m still laughing at this , I don’t know how but it needs to go into next thread title

Reactions: 12
Pheasant lol

On the 'Upcoming Orders' story - is she donating Β£1.09 to a Foodbank?? She's blurred out the figure to the left, but the one to the right says Β£1.09. So generous

Reactions: 6
This thread is THE funniest on here. Some of you should do stand up.
I'm dead and buried at naughty little Tudor and face as big as a satellite dish, HOLY GOD, sit here literally laughing out loud at you lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah you've got it wrong there ladies. 1.09 is the cost of her basket as it stands- she hasn't done a full shop yet. Look at the one below, that's 64p....

To secure your slot you have to add something to your basket and check put but most people just add one item and then amend day before it's due.

Reactions: 3
Nah you've got it wrong there ladies. 1.09 is the cost of her basket as it stands- she hasn't done a full shop yet. Look at the one below, that's 64p....

To secure your slot you have to add something to your basket and check put but most people just add one item and then amend day before it's due.
Ah. Didn't actually look at the date πŸ˜‚
I presumed it was an old one already done

Reactions: 3
This thread is THE funniest on here. Some of you should do stand up.
I'm dead and buried at naughty little Tudor and face as big as a satellite dish, HOLY GOD, sit here literally laughing out loud at you lot.
Scroll a bit further up chubsters avatar makes me giggle like a 12 year old at a one direction concert.....face as big as a satellite right there hehe , I always think it’s moon face from the old enid blyton books I read as a kid when I see that avatar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mick reposting some of her sycophants stories about how they have been β€œinspired by swfeebs” πŸ™„ your life must be pretty tit if that’s where you find inspiration FFS!!

Reactions: 9
Mick reposting some of her sycophants stories about how they have been β€œinspired by swfeebs” πŸ™„ your life must be pretty tit if that’s where you find inspiration FFS!!
Hold up, what’s not to be inspired by, she’s a boss babe, boobin mama who’s been β€˜styled’ by susie!
I’m tempted to post a picture of a Tudor banquet with a whole roast swan, suckling pig and court jesters and tag King Smugnal #inspiredbyswfeebs #thatssmugwankernotslimmingworld

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All she inspires me to do is brush my teeth and hair, wear SPF so I don’t age like a microwaved satsuma, keep my tits in my top and try not to be a complete dick.

I cringe when she asks questions on her stories - β€˜hey mamma’s’ (it’s mum, chubs. Stop trying to make mamma work, it’s not gonna work) I just don’t know how to play with the kids because everything I actually do is for show.
As my nan would say - all fur coat no knickers. But imagining that without knickers is a disgusting prospecting. I bet it would look like she was giving birth to a breach Honey Monster (hypno birthing, obviously)

As if she gave the dogs away. Wonder if she’ll try and get rid of Kawasaki and Oxo when she’s sick of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.