Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never understand this walking outside and chatting into your phone crap, personally I've never seen any wanker doing this, but if I have seen someone pushing a pram with one hand and holding the phone up in the other and talking into the camera Id probably assume they are having some sort of mental breakdown 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's doing an ad for Emma's Diary.
Honestly the worst most disgusting company preying on new mums by giving out vouchers, but all they really are is a massive data collection company. Who will then sell your details on to all sorts of companies who will then bombard you with calls and emails 'free' family photoshoots that will end up costing you thousands and pressured to go on a payment plan that you can't afford, amongst other things.

You know when you go register your baby and the birth certificate comes in the little folder and you can fill out a form for vouchers from boots or wherever, yep that's Emma's diary.
Want to know what's even worse, they even collect the data from when you go register a babies death, and then they sell on bereaved parents details too.

Disgusting company.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes absolutely agree about emmas diary, the free packs were crap as well- just a few vouchers and a pack of 3 nappies. Them and bounty are terrible, eurgh.

Reactions: 7
So sneaky to be chatting and then say oh and also wanted to say and only then put AD in the corner. She looks so old in these stories.

I know this has been said and done 3,000 times... but this face right here is not that of a 35 year old. I am turning 37 in a few months and I refuse to believe she’s 2 years younger than me. Flatly refuse!
My Mum is 65 and I keep thinking she looks like what my Mum did about 5 years ago 🤦‍♀️

Do we ever acknowledge the fact her garden is better kitted out than my local park?

It's got wood chip - WOOD CHIP!

Can we expel them from the manor because I would do absolutely anything to get my hands on that house. It looks so sad and needs a bit of joy breathing into it. I bet it's a dismal, dusty place.

Imagine living somewhere for like nearly five/six years and still having half the rooms full of junk. What does Jimbo do? Must earn a bomb to feed them all.

I can't wait until Ford Focus starts school and gets one of those letters sent home from the nurse about healthy eating. That will become her next mission - wE sHoUlDn'T fAt ShAmE lItTlE gIrLs FoR eAtInG bUrGeRs.... but if a boy eats a salad - he's a despicable blot on the male species'.
She is SO going to get the BMI letter. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You heard your one year old climbing down the stairs by himself. Why is there not a gate at the top of the landing ffs, one year olds are accident prone little buggers and not completely confident mobility wise.
Is she for frigging real??? This has proper boiled me!
What sort of irresponsible parent let's their one year old take themselves out of bed, and down 2 flights of stairs alone, and film them doing so?

I work in health care, and have seen serious injuries to children having fallen down stairs, and this knob clearly couldn't give a tit about hers coming down alone. I'm stunned at the level of irresponsibility and complete stupidity. What a complete tool!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is SO going to get the BMI letter. 😁
My parents got the BMI letter about me when I was at school, bless them, they were mortified. We didn't have much money and most meals were cheap, processed, crap, but they did the best they could, and they actually listened and accepted the advice and help that was offered. Her attitude like with the HV a while back is really odd, they aren't 'judging' children or marking someone as a parent are they, it's to see if they need any support. And I never caught wind of the BMI thing, my parents handled it very sensitively, and I have a really good relationship with food now. If they had dismissed it as she likely will by her past attitude to stuff, it would be a real shame

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry I just have to say it (like I did for the last so irritating I could burst..! )! The QUIIFF! She has a long face, why would you make it look even longer...?!

Thank you, that is all. Carry on..!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me why don't they ever cook their meat. 🤢 A good vet could bring this piggy back to life
A great slimming world meal
Oh duck off Smug tits
You had cheese and curry yesterday so the sw ship has well and truly sailed

Reactions: 18
I know this has been said and done 3,000 times... but this face right here is not that of a 35 year old. I am turning 37 in a few months and I refuse to believe she’s 2 years younger than me. Flatly refuse!
Looking at that picture it is absolutely astonishing and such a mystery how she (and Fopperholic who is another Insta wanker) manage to use the @ when tagging companies for a beg but are incapable of using the # before ad or AD 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s put some effort into hiding that tag on her latest picture of M&S 🔎
0883E02F-F73C-473C-89A6-D78125947A75.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sneaky little advert there, swiped away before I finished the stories as she isn’t getting my views. Plus the audio from the headphones is awful
And on the picture of Vesper in front of the fireplace the sneakiest tag of M&S!! Bottom right hand side. Henry you doth begeth too much you sly Tudor you!!

• Haha
My parents got the BMI letter about me when I was at school, bless them, they were mortified. We didn't have much money and most meals were cheap, processed, crap, but they did the best they could, and they actually listened and accepted the advice and help that was offered. Her attitude like with the HV a while back is really odd, they aren't 'judging' children or marking someone as a parent are they, it's to see if they need any support. And I never caught wind of the BMI thing, my parents handled it very sensitively, and I have a really good relationship with food now. If they had dismissed it as she likely will by her past attitude to stuff, it would be a real shame
She has the resources to feed her kids well, she just would rather Vest-pa eat bloody takeaways, the lazy frizzy headed slug! That is far far worse in my book

P.s your parents sound bloody fab 👏👏👏 instead of getting offended, they learnt because they cared about you enough to do so

• Heart
I put a 🤣 reaction to posts tagging companies because is that not her pathetic,beggy way of getting attention from them?! I highly doubt that shes working with m&s 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.