Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we ever acknowledge the fact her garden is better kitted out than my local park?

It's got wood chip - WOOD CHIP!

Can we expel them from the manor because I would do absolutely anything to get my hands on that house. It looks so sad and needs a bit of joy breathing into it. I bet it's a dismal, dusty place.

Imagine living somewhere for like nearly five/six years and still having half the rooms full of junk. What does Jimbo do? Must earn a bomb to feed them all.

I can't wait until Ford Focus starts school and gets one of those letters sent home from the nurse about healthy eating. That will become her next mission - wE sHoUlDn'T fAt ShAmE lItTlE gIrLs FoR eAtInG bUrGeRs.... but if a boy eats a salad - he's a despicable blot on the male species'.
Yes I would absolutely love the garden especially, we would be outside most of the time rather than stuck indoors or fighting it out at the local park for a turn on the swings. I'll be honest though, we moved 3 years ago and the spare room is still a bit of a storage room, but we are sorting the attic so we can store stuff up there, just haven't had the money/time! But her house layout wise is so nice, would also love to get in there and decorate haha.

Reactions: 4
You heard your one year old climbing down the stairs by himself. Why is there not a gate at the top of the landing ffs, one year olds are accident prone little buggers and not completely confident mobility wise.

Reactions: 14
You heard your one year old climbing down the stairs by himself. Why is there not a gate at the top of the landing ffs, one year olds are accident prone little buggers and not completely confident mobility wise.
I did wonder why there's a gate at the bottom of the stairs and not the top. Most you can buy extenders for to shape to odd sized gaps!

Reactions: 4
Exactly and I’m sure Mrs Moneybags could have paid a chippy to build a bespoke one instead of buying 4 pairs of Vans.

bleeping wait for it, we’ll get a video now of how clever is he that they’ve taught him to come down stairs safely like she did with the bed guards.

Reactions: 5
Unbelievable and he’s carrying a fuckin pot of what looks like snuffle babe, so concentrating on that more than coming down the stairs, get him down them stairs don’t film it ......surely you’d have a gate at the top of stairs or on his bedroom door if you can’t fit one in stairs , he could’ve been wandering around doing owt for all she knows

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable and he’s carrying a fuckin pot of what looks like snuffle babe, so concentrating on that more than coming down the stairs, get him down them stairs don’t film it ......surely you’d have a gate at the top of stairs or on his bedroom door if you can’t fit one in stairs , he could’ve been wandering around doing owt for all she knows
I’m sure she’s shown a stair gate on his bedroom door before? How about you keep that closed and go and get your one year old, rather than fannying about on Instagram! This has made me really cross this morning.

We have a toddler who is constantly playing with tiny crap perfect for babies to choke on so I have to have eyes in the back of my head now the 10 month old is crawling! But old Henners can leave her child alone in the west wing whilst she swigs coffee and waits for him to go down the stairs alone?!

F76B8755-50AE-48FA-BC2B-56E7C2424F4C.png
Stop putting your toddler on instagram and show us your birth certificate
That forehead man😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Also, is it just me who, after your baby sleeping for so long then coming downstairs themselves 😳, would rush to them to give them a big cuddle and lots of kisses? Rather than shoving a camera in their face 😐

Reactions: 11
Obviously not the first time it's happened either 😱

Reactions: 2
A 1yo coming downstairs on his own? I’d assume she puts a stair gate on his bedroom door at night before her and her ginger floppers are summoned in with him?

As for this on her stories I sincerely hope she’s got no new followers hoping for SW content! What in the name of duck is this?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A 1yo coming downstairs on his own? I’d assume she puts a stair gate on his bedroom door at night before her and her ginger floppers are summoned in with him?

As for this on her stories I sincerely hope she’s got no new followers hoping for SW content! What in the name of duck is this?!
I normally think melting cheese on anything will make it better but even I wouldn't eat that🤢🤢

How slow is she walking on that video 😂
Not sure if that's just her normal speed or it was so she wasn't out of breath for the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sneaky little advert there, swiped away before I finished the stories as she isn’t getting my views. Plus the audio from the headphones is awful

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.