Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put a 🤣 reaction to posts tagging companies because is that not her pathetic,beggy way of getting attention from them?! I highly doubt that shes working with m&s 🤣
Like she can’t afford to go out and buy the whole new range of clothes anyway 🤨 leave the freebies to someone who needs it

Reactions: 4
And on the picture of Vesper in front of the fireplace the sneakiest tag of M&S!! Bottom right hand side. Henry you doth begeth too much you sly Tudor you!!
I actually looked for it before I saw your comment and couldn’t see it! What a sneaky, beggy cowbag. There’s no way they’ll work with her

Reactions: 6
And on the picture of Vesper in front of the fireplace the sneakiest tag of M&S!! Bottom right hand side. Henry you doth begeth too much you sly Tudor you!!
Literally howling at “you sly Tudor” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this has been said and done 3,000 times... but this face right here is not that of a 35 year old. I am turning 37 in a few months and I refuse to believe she’s 2 years younger than me. Flatly refuse!
Same!! I can’t believe she’s younger by a couple of years 🤯

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon Henry has someone taking photos of her over her shoulder on her walk? Getting followed round like papparazzi? Imagine taking your camera (or second phone) on a walk just to take pics of your phone 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not advertising for them! She’s got her hand out for their stuff!
Yup! So clearly on the beg, the stories will come up in M&S notifications but hoping her followers don’t realise. She’s such a knob isn’t she 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She’s not advertising for them! She’s got her hand out for their stuff!
She knows exactly what she's doing she's just trying to hide the beggyness. We see you Mick you're no better, you're actually worse than these insta-scabs!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it’s all natural, and I’m in no way against breastfeeding, but seeing her kid suckling on her tits just gives me the ick! Pics are bad enough but the vid is too far. If he feels crap just give him some privacy!!

Reactions: 15
Been lost in the PTWM thread the last few days so only just caught up on here properly.

I see Henry has been taking lessons from her mate slimming world gem about how to hide the #ad on pictures 🙄

Last edited:
I know it’s all natural, and I’m in no way against breastfeeding, but seeing her kid suckling on her tits just gives me the ick! Pics are bad enough but the vid is too far. If he feels crap just give him some privacy!!
I was thinking exactly the same, that video made me feel really uneasy. Breastfeeding should be something private between mum and baby not broadcasted to 90K people on the Internet. I felt weird breastfeeding when people I know was watching me or in the room, it honestly never ever crossed my mind 'I must film my poorly baby suckling away and put it on my SM'. Her thinking is so backwards its actually scary.

I was thinking exactly the same, that video made me feel really uneasy. Breastfeeding should be something private between mum and baby not broadcasted to 90K people on the Internet. I felt weird breastfeeding when people I know was watching me or in the room, it honestly never ever crossed my mind 'I must film my poorly baby suckling away and put it on my SM'. Her thinking is so backwards its actually scary.
It's just another example of Henry the smug putting her feelings and validation needs over her child's. The poor sod will probably be mortified when he's older that this is how she was spending her time with him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.